Dori Comes to Visit 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly, a moan of deep and long forgotten pleasure. Still stroking his cock, her hand moving up and down its length, quicker and quicker.

He stopped, his fingers lingering on the skin above her clit, as he continued to suck on her nipple.

"Please," she pleaded. "I need you to touch me. I haven't let anyone touch me since ... since I left Brad. I ... I only wanted you."

He looked into her lustful eyes, and leaned over to kiss her. "I've wanted you, too," he groaned.

"Do it," she hissed, pushing his hand lower.

When he looked down to where she was directly his hand, he saw her nether lips swell, turning a deep red as if reflecting the light from the fire. A sheen covered her inner thighs from the vast amount of juices running from her. When he found the top of her slit, he spread it, gently tickling her clit, as he gently bit her earlobe.

"Ohhhhhhhh gawd," she said as she pushed her hips up against his hand. She stared into the red-hot embers of the fire and the world around her faded as she reveled in the feel of his touch. Then almost as if she were melting she slid down on the sleeping bag until she lay flat beside him, parting her legs giving him full access to her body.

He sat there admiring her before moving down her body, slipping between her legs. Gently, he reached out with both hands and parted her pussy lips to get a better view of the inside. He marveled at the beauty. It looked like some exotic flower just in bloom, its petals fully open. When he looked higher along her slit, he saw her stiffened clit, and was amazed at its size.

She looked down between her spread legs. She could see the opening of her hole, covered with moisture, as if begging for his cock to enter it. She watched as he slowly began to run his thumb up and down her inner lips, gliding over her lust-swollen, clit along the way. Her hips began thrusting upwards ever so slightly.

"Ohmigod, yessssssssss," she rasped. "Rub my pussy. Finger my clit. Ohhhh," she moaned.

He continued teasing her several minutes, though for her it felt like an eternity. Her moaning increased, and she looked like she was glowing. Her body was covered in tiny droplets of sweat and her eyes were closed tightly, as she licked her lips almost continuously. When he slid down her pussy the next time he did something that his ex-wife had always enjoyed, and slipped his thumb into her love canal.

She scream, "AAAAEEEEIIIIIIIIII," the sound echoing off the rocks surrounding them, as she clamped her hand over his, trapping it in place. "Oh fuck ... of fuck ... of fuck ... what are ... you doing ... to meeee?" she wheezed.

Instead of answering, he wiggled his thumb, and thrust it into her, while tickling her clit with two of his fingertips. Her breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps. He watched the ecstasy in her face, the muscles in her neck and shoulders relaxing and contracting, as her orgasm grew closer and closer. Then, without warning, her eyes snapped open, and she bolted upright, "Noooooooo. Too soon. Want ... want," she didn't finish as she reached between her legs, grabbed his shoulder, and rolled him on his back as she followed.

With him now beneath her, she plunged her mouth down on his swollen cock. She swallowed it until she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose, before tightening her lips around the base. He could feel the head slip partially into her throat, as her tongue licking back and forth over the top of his shaft.

She bobbed her head once and then as second time before spun herself around, throwing one leg over his chest. With her weigh now on her knees she slid back until her pussy was within easy reach of his tongue.

The very sight triggered his desire to taste it. He ground his face into her beautiful womanhood, burying his tongue deep into her hit core. He instantly began sliding his tongue up and down between her nether lips, like a dog lapping up water, before wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking on it.

Even buried underneath her, he could hear little moans escaping around his cock from her mouth. Her legs closed around his face as he licked and sucked, probing every delicious nook and cranny. His tongue seemed to be guided, almost like a heat-seeking missile, as licked every drop of her sweet nectar.

Their rhythm quickened, her head bobbing up and down his shaft almost like a pile driver. He felt his balls pull up and began to worry that he'd cum before she did but just at that moment, she stiffened, and sat up ever so slightly.

She dropped his cock from her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm ... you're doing that so good. Just a little bit more ... jusssst ... a ... little ... more ... now ... ohhhhhhhhh ...," she screamed as her body shuddered from head to toe. Not wanting it to end, she sat down on his face grinding her pussy against him, driving his cock deeper into her depths.

He could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around his tongue, as the moisture flowed like a river, until she tumbled over the line and had a massive orgasm. "cummmmiinnGGGGGGGGGG" Again and again her body shuddered as the pleasure washed over her like the waves crashing against the shore behind her.

Her body shivered and shook as he continued lapping every drop of her juices from her pussy. Then, just as suddenly as she'd rolled him on his back, she moved again. This time she pulled her pussy from his mouth, turned herself around and straddled his throbbing cock.

"Time to make love to me, sweetheart," she sighed as she put the head of his cock at the entrance to her womanly treasure. Inch by inch she lowered herself onto his cock as they watched it disappear inside her.

"Oh fuck, Pete. I forgot how big you felt inside of me," she moaned as her pussy wrapped around his cock.

He wasn't surprised to realize that it wasn't the size of his cock but her pussy. It was so incredibly tight. "I didn't expect this. She had Lucas, and was married for four years. She feels like a fucking velvet-lined vise," he said to himself.

A vice that stretched, as they both quickly realized, when they felt the base of his cock rub against her clit. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yessssssss. This is what I've waited so long for," she murmured as she sat on his lap, her head thrown back, and her hands resting on the sleeping bag behind her. And yet, she wasn't quite motionless. The muscles of her pussy began to rippling along the length of his cock.

Minutes passed by as they became used to each other and then she started rocking back and forth on his cock, slowly lifting up and then just as slowly sliding down until she felt the head of his cock pressing against the entrance to her womb. His hips began to respond as he lifted them to meet her thrusts, and they developed an easy natural rhythm with each other. Just before she got to the top, he would start down, and just before she would get to the bottom, he would begin to push up again.

It was if time stood still as they made love this way, slow, cool, easy, no urgency at all, both of them having just one goal, to make it last as long as possible. Ever so slowly, their pace began to increase, faster and faster he slid in and out of her pussy, and with longer, deeper strokes. She sat upright, pulling him with her. "Suck my tits. Just like you did the first night. Suck them hard. Bite the nipples and give me a hickie, right here," she pointed to exactly the same spot he's marked her all those years before.

He latched onto a nipple, just as a baby would when it wanted to eat. He sucked and nibbled, running his tongue over the swollen nub as he felt her sliding up and down his shaft.

"Just like that, darling. Mmmmmmmm ... it reminds me of that night," she purred. That night you turned me from a young girl filled with dreams and fantasies to a woman that knew what it felt like to be satisfied. You made me feel exactly like I asked you to make me feel ... like a slut. A horny, wanton slut who wanted you, if not forever, at least for that night," she murmured.

Her words resounded through his mind reminding him of his own desire for the same thing. "My slut," he groaned as he released her nipple and latched onto the other.

"Yessssssss, your slut. Fuck your slut. Mark your slut. Let the whole world know she's yours and yours alone."

He released her nipple and lifted her left tit, finding the place she'd pointed to. "Perfect," he muttered as he looked as her breast but she though the meant something different.

"Am I? Am I a 'perfect woman'? Anna told me what that means."

He was surprised that his ex-wife had shared his definition of a 'perfect woman' with her but as he thought about it he realized it could be true. "You're definitely as 'perfect slut in bed but I don't know if you're a 'perfect lady out of bed," he answered in earnest.

"Then let me prove it. Stay with me. Stay with us. Stay with Lucas and I. Let me show you I can be 'perfect' for you.

"That would be my pleasure," he said as he pulled her lips to his.

She leaned over, forcing him onto his back, her tits pressed onto his chest, her mouth finding his, sucking on his lips and tongue. Their strokes became longer and harder, his cock pulling out almost to the head, than slamming back in, hitting bottom, and withdrawing again. All the while the muscles of her pussy squeezed on the upstroke and relaxed on the thrust. He could feel himself getting closer to his orgasm. He wrapped his arm around back, pulling body against mine, while his mouth attacked her ear lobe, sucking on it, while his tongue occasionally slipped into her ear. Her breaths were shallow and irregular, when he arched his back, driving as much of his cock into her hot pussy.

And then, they were there. Her muscles locked around his cock holding him in her depths, while his cock grew until it felt as if it were at least double the size it had ever been before.

"Dori," he groaned.

"I know, honey, I can feel it. Just a little bit more. I'm almost there too. I want us to cum together ... just one more minute, so close ... can feel ... every inch ... of you ... ohhhhhhhh ... yessssss ... fuck ... fuck me ... now ... gonna ... gonna ... cummiiNNGGGGGGGGGG."

He felt her muscles quivering, grasping. "Me tooooo ... aarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh," he growled like an animal as he felt the first strand of him cum rocket up from his balls and into her pussy.

She felt it too. "Arghhhhhhhhh," she screamed. "Cum with me ... Fill me pussy with your cum. Ohmigod ... I can feel your cum inside of me. Ohhhhhhhh ... yesssss ... so warm ..."

Strand after strand of his cum exploded for the tip of his cock, shooting it sticky liquid deep into her, and again and again her pussy shuddered as she was driven higher and higher into the billowy cloud of her orgasm yet her body continued slowly rising and falling on his dwindling manhood, trying to milk it for all it was worth. As her orgasm finally began to fade, she collapsed, resting her body against his.

She shivered from the cold, the fire having long ago burned down to gray ash. "I'm cold. I think I better get dressed," she whispered, as she rolled off of him.

"You don't have anything to wear, remember?"

"Fuck," she said softly.

"I guess you'll just have to stay here with me," he offered as he folded the sleeping bag in half.

"I guess so," she replied, a glimmer in her eyes. When she crawled in next to him, they spooned as he lay behind her.

He wrapped his arm over her, protectively, pulling her closer as he kissed the back of her neck and shoulders. When she didn't say anything he asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm just wonderful," she sighed as she looked at the waves rolling onto the beach. "I was just thinking?"

"About what?"

"Well, Brad and I split over two years ago and I haven't needed any type of birth control. Soooo ... You might have just gotten me pregnant again.

He lay there silently, thinking about all that had happened before replying, "And what's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing," she sighed as she cuddled against him, quickly falling into an exhausted sleep.

***************************************

For the next 3 months, the 5 of them traveled everywhere together, including on Pete's business trips. During that time Pete became friends with Dori's parents, who frequently offered to take care of Lucas so that he and Dori could spend some private time together 'talking'.

After one trip they came back to his home to find a letter waiting in the mailbox from one of the FBI agents who had been assigned to Lucas' kidnapping case. He informed that that Brad had been captured while trying to cross into Mexico somewhere near Laredo. He also informed them that, ironically, he was turned in by one of the 'coyotes' who usually brought illegal aliens into the country. The 'coyote' apparently didn't trust Brad saying he was 'shady' and that the reward and gratitude of the Federales was a far better choice.

A month later, Pete and Dori announced that they were getting married AND that she was pregnant with their second baby. From that time on, Dori never came to visit ... she was there all day, every day.