All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 06'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
most delightful

........ story

you have a marvelous purchase

of the white cuckold

Black bull white slut

menage a trois !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I FUCKING LOVE IT! This cuckold story is the best

cuckold story on this site. This cuckold story has everything, black cock fucking white cunt and a husband who LOVES it all. It's one HOT STORY which will be enjoyed by those people who like CUCKOLGING> Read it and enjoy don't worry about hose WHITE boys who have small little COCKS and hate BLACKS with big cocks. You keep writing WWW and we'll keep ENJOYING it! And fuck those who read it knowing it's a cuckold story and thenbitch, like little white BITCHES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's the stroy really about

I read this text and wonder why I'm doing so. It's the same things mentioned, and acts described, over and over again. You can skip pages and still not miss anything. Some surprises and twists could save the story, e.g., getting Tim and Dot might back together as a living couple (children). Behavioral counseling; church going. Question: Does anyone have a job in this story?

Toward the end of the chapter the author seems to be attempting to add some new material: at least as I interpret this from the phone conversation between Dot and Lee; here Lee acts like a family psychologist saying that things will turn out for the better for all 3 of them and that Tim will accept them (children: if so whose children?). In that case, discard the pills Tim! I don't understand Lee's plan.

Either the authors is a genius OR he will dig an even deeper hole in the next chapter.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Well

Now. Timm finally got some good sense after all. He decided that he had rather jack off than to fuck his whore that lived in the same house that he resided in.

Confucious says, Better to jack off than to fuck a woman that has laid up with a black stud bull.

Hell, if Tim keeps getting smarter, he might even find out that they make interracial porno tapes and DVDs that he can jeck off to. Hell, he doesn't even have to pay to feed,cloth, or house the porn. Maybe he will finally leave the black man's whore and give her over to his "friend" Lee who has suddenly become a clinical phychologist who was skilled in these type situations.

What a complete and total turnaround for Dot. She has become a woman scorned by Tim's jacking off. She doesn't have any use for him and in the same page she longs for sex with him.

This story is total bullshit from start to finish.

If there are truly people in the world like these sick fucks in this tale, then war in various parts in the world are truly a blessed event in comparison to this type of behavior.

T.F.S.

Thats short for Totally Fucking Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wake Up Tim!

I enjoyed first parts, then story went south. When he knew

that Lee was really first in her life things should have

changed. Had hoped Tim would have woke up earlier...

Even if Tim had allowed this to happen once, or even twice

he should have given her an ultimatum to choose and kicked

her out. If she truly loved Tim, than he should have remained

first and her family... Then stupid Timmy would still have

let her stray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whew

Nice. A real cock grower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i skimmed it all

a real waste of time. reads like a wannabe bulls fantasy.

trouble is, as we all know "bulls" are inadequate little pricks who can't get a woman of their own, they have to rely on some sad little fuckwit and his slutwife to allow him to get his jollies pretending to be "alpha" ha ha ha ha fuckwits all of em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words

Dot made Tim a cuckold and Tim made Dot single. Because who would stay with a cheating bitch that wanted to risk his life with a nasty disease? No one. I hope Dot enjoys supporting herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible

Not only can't you write, but your profile has been banned from the site. Awful.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Banned

Banned for good reason. Racist POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’ve been reading a lot

But I’ve never seen someone confuse ‘manor” for “manner” before.

Need a proofreader badly. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really have to get someone to look over your stories and correct the multitude of errors. Poor grammar, using the wrong person's name and remedial spelling really frustrates me.

Other than that it's essentially a very good story that does build nicely. It shows the stages of how a closet cuckold is brought out into the open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous