All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 12'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH MY GOD! How much more erotic can this get?

I must have cum three ties readiong this last chapter. God it's the nastiest cuckold story on here. The sex is written to make you cum and you will when you read about the huge cock fucking her white body. It's a great story that needs to be read by everyone. Especially men. This aurtopr realy knows how to make a woman cum!!! Jesus I'm still shaking!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Just like I figured the last writter who calls

himself/herself "UsualPornFreak" hasn't written a fuck thing. I really think he's a queer husband who wants to clean his wife's lover's cock. He is really a closet cuckold who loves to watch his wife and mother and sister all together with black cocks fucking all their holes at the same time. He may even like one or two in his ass and mouth! Just suck boy, who can't write anything but nasty dumbass comments. Do us all a favore cuckold, don't write don't talk just suck.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Here's another one who hasn't written a

fucking thing. His mane is duke9555 but I bet he's a duck. A fucked up duck at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Time for Tiim to get a backbone.

Its hard to believe any man would put up with this. Either get him to shoot himself or take the kids and move out.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
I guess I hit a nerve with Mr. Anonymous

he can't decide in his small brain as to what he wants me to do. Eats shit, or die, maybe it's both. Anyway folk, two more chapters to go 13 AND 14 FOR THOSE CRACKERS who can't count higher than 10 w/o taking off their dshoes. Two more chapters to tie this great cuckold story all together and tell you how Tim's, Dot's and all her black lovers' lives will all go from here on. I would ask that everyone who has writen me and sent me both love and hate mail read this last chapter. It will make your day.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
You are fucked up in da head bro

Learn to talk English you're in America now you fucking Towel head camle jockey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
its over

"Fovore", "writen", "camle" hmm, don't believe I'd be criticising anyone else's english until you could learn to spell yourself

Anyways, she's gone for four days and the waiting period to buy a handgun is three days. Think any jury would convict a white guy for shooting three black guys in his own home...enough said. When they physically threatened him and Dot did nothing she showed who her loyalty was with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay, so she's a cheating slut

Nothing sexy, erotic or interesting about that fact. She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. And he divorces her before she can get pregnant by another man or pass along a nasty disease to him right? That's the only logical thing her husband could do. She demonstrates by her actions and her words that she has no love or respect for her husband Why would he stay married to her? That makes absolutely no sense. Bad story telling. And you REALLY need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AT that point why would he want his wife?

It makes no sense. She's showed him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. She doesn't seem worried about diseases. So at this point why isn't he cleaning out the bank accounts and filing for a divorce? Nothing else makes sense. Stupid story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
POS

This piece of shit is complaining about commenters having never written anything. This story, along with his other trash proves he's never written anything either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look I'm a cuck but this is way too far, you reach a point where he's being used as a sub human without a brain. Humans have uncontrollable desires but none willingly would suffer such treatment. Leaving her even if it breaks his heart is the only way - take the children with him, hire any sort of lawyer - even a bad one would strio her of any assets, and move to the other coast or as far away from her as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You never knowingly hurt someone you love and tell them you're going to do so too. If someone does that no matter what the circumstances then divorce or separation is the ONLY solution no matter what the cost.

She's lying, as she has dobe so many times before, and as the reader knows has a selfish and unscrupulous plan to not only enjoy herself but force her husband into slavery.

Besides it being against human rights people like Dot, Lee, his gather and brother are criminals of the very worst kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so BAD - I mean it stinks. Is very unsavory.

Literotica manager should pull this series of stories

It rates a minus 5 ( -5 )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous