All Comments on 'Double Duty'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fuckasaurusfuckasaurusabout 9 years ago

nothing quite like the excitement of a new story. I look forward to more entries.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Really liked it and would love to see a couple chapter story for the month she's there.

biphilmassbiphilmassabout 9 years ago
Great start and shes so sexy

Great beginning to this story great writing as always.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story

What a nice fantasy. I was wondering if B&S were going to seduce E. Thanks for writing and posting. A wonderful read!

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 9 years ago
One technical comment

I am in the film/tv industry. If you were talking about the Director of Photography as the DOP, people in the business call them a DP. Not joking, they do.

I know, minor. But thought you should know.

Very enjoyable, 4 stars.

sr1976sr1976over 8 years ago

please continue this story, I loved it. I like the real life aspects added to stories.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
yes, please

Most definitely would like to see where this goes, these two are interesting, although so far Eddie is largely an unknown, as we really don't know anything about him except he doesn't drink alcohol and is willing to be a designated driver.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
I give it !!!

Very nice story I give it a 4 on the 'Budweiser Scale' !!!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Seductive writing

Comptetely absorbing writing.. ..

A sexy and fun situation, with high quality writing. Words that just flow off the page and fill my mind with visuals.

Looking forward to the next bit.

rapperbsrapperbsalmost 7 years ago
Very good story!

This was a very enjoyable story for me, good job!

10sguy10sguyover 2 years ago
Well Done

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The action was hot but believable, the characters seemed very down to earth and likeable, and the plot was light but pure fantasy. I especially liked the short interlude with Scarlett, as it added a little more fantasy without being ridiculous. Good writing! I can't wait for more stories like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad there’s another part coming.

I couldn’t help thinking throughout that there’s a precipitous end coming when he realizes there’s no long term future there. I think he’s setting himself up for a terrible ending.

Putting myself in the story I realized I would never gone after her because all I could see was that I’d never be in her class & the end would break my heart.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needs a follow up at her place or his!

mcrr2225mcrr222511 months ago

A great read as always.

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

Another good story, looking forward to reading the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous