Double Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She self consciously turned the dummy away from my gaze with a giggle, but that just showed me her ass, too.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Just messing with you," she laughed again. "I'm going to hit the shower. Can I trust the two of you alone?"

I walked over, turned the mannequin out to face front, and put my arm around 'her' shoulders. I smiled.

"No," I replied.

Bailey laughed hysterically. She was still laughing when she disappeared into the bathroom. I took my seat, and sipped my drink, casting a more than occasional glance at the facsimile of Bailey's body. Very. Nice. Tits.

A voice called to me from the bathroom.

"Eddie? Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure Bailey. What do you need?" I answered, standing and taking a few steps toward the open door.

"Are you close?" she asked, over the sound of the shower.

"Yes... Just outside the door. What can I do for you?"

"Wash my back? Please?" she giggled.

Okay, that got my attention. I took another step, peeking around the door jamb. Yup, there she was...one naked, dripping wet, athletic, blonde beauty...in all her glory, peering around the edge of the glass shower door. As if the invitation wasn't evidence enough, she added two words that clarified the situation completely.

"I'm horny," she said.

"On my way," I replied, beginning to shed clothes at an accelerated rate. It only took me a few seconds to get as naked as she was, and I joined her in the shower, where she was standing under the warm stream of water with her eyes closed, awaiting my touch. Just where to touch first...that's the question, given she was starkers, gorgeous, and eager.

I decided a kiss would be a fine place to start, and as my lips brushed hers, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and held me close, pressing her deliciously firm, wet body against me. The kiss heated up, passing the temperature of the water quickly, as our tongues tangled playfully. She pulled back, and stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes, adorned with droplets of water on the lashes, then spoke.

"I hope you don't mind," she whispered, kissing me once more. "I always get pretty worked up on days when I have a job to do, and afterwards, I need to release the tension. Over the years, I've found nothing relaxes me like a really good orgasm. I know that sounds obvious, but I found that I couldn't get myself off quite the way I needed." She smiled, and continued. "So, that's your job. You are now part of my tradition. Take me to bed, and fuck me until I can't stand up. Unless you don't want to?" A mischievous grin crossed her face.

Now, as an unattached, single male, the likelihood of me 'not wanting to', was somewhere between zero and 'are you fucking kidding me?', so she was pretty safe in her assumptions. I felt her warm hand wrap around my dick, which had already decided not to let her down, standing straight out.

"Ooooooo, nice cock, Eddie Morrison! I'll take this as a 'yes'! " she laughed, giving it a few tugs of encouragement. She turned her back, and nestled my hard dick between the cheeks of her ass, wiggling it playfully. As I wrapped my arms around her from behind, planning to cup those pretty tits of hers, I noticed the bruises on her back, near her left shoulder.

"Ouch!" I whispered. "That looks painful. Is that today?"

"Yeah..." she replied, shaking her head, "... I missed my takeoff point by a few inches, and caught a little more of the car than I'd hoped. It looked good, though, right?"

"Oh yeah!" I laughed. "Never saw a human fly quite that way before!" I leaned in, and kissed her boo boo. She felt it and giggled.

"Ooooooo, thank you. All better now!"

My hands slid up her wet body, and finally stopped when I was serving as a human bra. I hefted the globes gently. She really did have nice tits.

"Any other places I should kiss?" I asked, fondling her softly. "Everything okay up front?"

"Hmmmm, maybe you should cover all the bases, just in case," she whispered, turning slowly, "Better safe than sorry... " Her mouth pressed in again, and her tongue dipped demandingly into my mouth. "Mmmm, you're a good kisser, Eddie Morrison," she purred playfully, "I assume you know how to use that dick?"

"I muddle through," I replied, kissing her neck. She tossed her head back.

"Well, I need you to 'muddle through' me," she hissed. "Take me to bed and muddle me over and over. Muddle me real good!"

"Will that be before, or after lunch?" I asked, still nibbling her neck.

"Decisions, decisions," she whispered, "I think...both." She turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel. "Lock the door, please. I'll be in bed."

Right. I grabbed a towel myself and was drying madly while I walked into the other part of the trailer. I found the lock on the door, and clicked it, then turned back to join her in the bedroom.

Perhaps 'bedroom' was an overstatement. Apparently, sleeping was the last item on the trailer designer's priority list. More of a closet, with a mattress wedged in from wall to wall, it was big enough to catch a nap on, and marginally big enough for two, but hardly a room at the Ritz. If this was their sleeping arrangements, I suppose that having sex wasn't even considered. Still, it was a horizontal surface, and soft enough to be somewhat comfortable, so it would do. Hell, I'd probably have agreed to fuck her on a bed of nails, if she wanted to.

Anyway, I stood at the door, looking at Bailey, who was laying on her side, holding the sheet aside for me.

"Care to join me?" she asked, smiling brightly. I did, so I did, easing in beside her, and into her embrace. She kissed me again, then spoke again. "Seriously, Eddie, I don't want to make assumptions about you, and I don't want you to think I'm just using you. If you don't feel good about this, I understand."

I can't say I'd ever had a gorgeous, naked woman say anything like that to me, before.

"Thanks, Bailey, but I think I will go along with you for now," I laughed. "I am willing to provide my services as a tension releaser." I was smiling.

"Oh thank God!" she giggled, "because I am so horny, and you appear to have such a nice cock!" We wrapped each other in our arms again, and kissed ardently.

Just listen to the media, and they'll tell you that Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful woman alive. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but I had a difficult time believing she was any more desirable as a bedmate than the woman in my arms right now. Her body was so smooth, firm and strong. She was an athlete, after all. Then there were her eyes, an icy blue colour that went perfectly with her hair.

I was currently busy fondling her very sexy breasts, and she was moaning her delight. A perfect handful, her firm, round globes were capped by thick, stubby nipples and tightly puckered areolas. They were magnetically drawing my lips to them, but Bailey had a handful of her own, and before I could latch on to one of her yummy nubs, she was heading south, running her tongue along the underside of my shaft. I watched, staring into those incredible eyes as her mouth opened wide, and slowly swallowed my dick.

I squinted slightly. So, that's what Scarlett would look like sucking my cock, I thought.

I know, I shouldn't have thought it...I should have just enjoyed the moment, and the pleasure Bailey was giving me, but I, like so many millions of other men, had looked up at the big screen, and wondered what those plump, luscious lips would look like sliding up and down my dick. Bailey made her living, at least partially, by standing in for the actress, and that's sort of what she was doing now. Fantasies are fun, but I wasn't stupid enough to vocalize any of those thoughts. No, I'd keep them to myself.

Bailey was sucking and stroking with a purpose now, the wet sloppy sounds of her mouth filling the small room. I think every guy must do the same mental gymnastics when a woman takes a place between his legs. You need to discern... without asking the question, of course... whether the oral attention you're about to receive is a preparatory, teasing activity, or a straight up, empty your balls freely, don't hold back blowjob. Misreading the signs can lead to hurt feelings and, depending on the woman, a quick end to the festivities.

Nothing spoils the mood faster for a princess than an unexpected, unwanted mouthful of hot cum.

Fortunately, I didn't need to worry. Bailey was staring into my eyes, sucking furiously, with her hands a blur of twisting strokes on my shaft, leaving no question that this was a BLOWJOB, pure and simple. She was moaning, encouraging me to cut loose and marinate her tonsils at my leisure, and that time was getting very near.

"Oh shit, gonna cum, Bailey!" I grunted. She moaned again, a long, drawn out 'mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm'. "Gonna cum, gonna cum, GONNA... AHHHHHNNN!"

Wow! I mean, really...wow! Not twenty minutes ago, I was waiting for Bailey while she was taking a shower, thinking we were going to lunch, and hoping to get the opportunity to sample her tasty lips again. Now, those lips had just brought me to a mind numbing orgasm, and swallowed every drop. Things change fast.

Since she had just sucked all the starch out of my stiffy, I needed a little time to recover. I didn't bring anything to read with me, so I'd need to find something else to occupy a few minutes. Maybe Bailey could suggest something? Her legs were spread wide, and she was pointing at her cunt.

My god, I thought, now that's a very pretty little kitty, smooth and bare save for a playful tuft of blonde curls on her mons, just above her clit, which was quite large and prominent.

When she was sucking my cock, I didn't really notice how she had to contort her body to fit in the tight confines of the 'room'. I just laid back and let her take me to heaven. Now, I was the licker, so I had to find a way to make it work. I dragged her toward the entrance, taking a place on my knees on the floor. Bailey placed her feet on the door frame, like putting her feet in the stirrups at the doctor's office. Well, the doctor is in.

I kissed her clit, softly.

"Oh Eddie," she whispered, "you have no idea just how much I love being licked."

"Well, why don't you tell me about it, then?" I replied, diddling her pouty lips with the tip of my tongue. "I'm all ears."

"Mmmmm, I'm not used to having lines when I perform, but I'll try," she giggled. I caressed her clit, sucking it gently. "Oh god, that's a very good place to start!"

For someone who professed to be a silent performer, she was surprisingly loquacious, unleashing a constant stream of moans, groans, and words of encouragement. My tongue was occupied, so it wasn't much of a conversation, but I was able to agree with most of her comments.

"Uh huh, that's it, baby...I like that," she breathed. "Oh fuck, yes, oh here it cums, I can feel it! Oh yes, suck my clit, please...yes, it's cumming, it's cumming...Oh FUCK...CUMMING! NGAHHHHHN! YESSSSS!" A deluge of tasty pussy gravy flowed freely from her snatch, and I slurped it up diligently.

Bailey laid back, catching her breath. She rummaged under her pillow, and came out with a string of condoms. She tore one off, and handed it to me.

"Present for you. Sorry, I didn't have time to wrap it," she whispered.

"I think it's self wrapping," I replied, with a smile, tearing it open. "Now I feel guilty ; I didn't get you anything." She laughed.

"Oh yes you did!" she hissed, watching me roll the rubber onto my rejuvenated shaft. "And you just wrapped it for me!" The puns were flying. She wasted no time, swinging her leg over me, and sitting up, with her hand guiding my dick toward her juicy cunt.

"I'll bet this fits in here fine," she laughed. "You've already unwound me quite nicely, thank you...but now I want to get fucked!" She dropped her body slowly, spearing herself with a sigh, until her pussy was full. "Oh yes...very nice cock, Eddie Morrison!"

I laid back now, and let her please herself, riding me with a gleeful lilt to her moans. She rested her hands on her thighs, and established a nice rhythm of firm, aggressive strokes, her ass slapping loudly against my hips. Her beautiful, perfectly shaped breasts did an enticing little dance, quivering, jiggling and bouncing before my gaze. She saw me watching intently.

"My, my, Eddie," she whispered, "you certainly seem focused right now. Tell me...do you like my tits? Do you like the way they move?" She squeezed her arms together, making the generous globes bounce more with a few especially rambunctious thrusts, and awaited my response.

"Bailey, I love your tits!" I didn't feel the need to scrimp on the praise. "Your breasts are so sexy, so perfect...and yes, I love the way they move!"

"Thank you," she said, accepting the compliments graciously. "I like them, too, and I like it when I see the appreciation in your eyes. Thank you."

She rode herself to a nice, gentle orgasm a few minutes later, and rolled off, trading places with me wordlessly. My cock was welcomed back into her pussy with a contented groan, and she pulled my lips to hers.

"Please, baby, just one more," she asked, caressing my face gently and looking deep into my eyes. "Fuck me so nice, and make me cum one more time. Please."

How could I say no?

It didn't take me long to find a pace that was sustainable for me, and pleasing for her. Okay...it was pretty pleasing for me, too, my cock sawing in and out of her warm, wet cunt, feeling her muscular feminine sheath gripping my shaft so tight.

We were very compatible, deriving pleasure from each other to the point where we both neared our peak together. Her breathing was ragged and rapid.

"Oh yes, baby, that's it. Fuck me, baby," she whispered, "getting close. Will you cum with me?" I nodded.

Her eyes widened, then screwed shut, and she moaned, as her pussy clutched my intruding member. She came hard, but when she felt me gushing inside of her, filling the condom, her grimace of orgasmic joy morphed into a smile.

"Mmmmm, yes, cum in me baby. I Love that feeling. So intimate, and sexy. Even better without the rubber, but..."

"Shut up and kiss me," I laughed.

She did. It was lovely.

***

There was a knock on the trailer door. We'd been laying quietly in each other's arms for nearly half an hour, before finally stirring, and getting ready to go for lunch.

"Would you get that, please, Eddie?" Bailey called. She was still getting dressed, but I was fully clothed. I stepped out of the bedroom, and unlocked the door. I swung it open.

What's with this place? I thought. Does everyone look like Scarlett Johansson?

For the second time in the last twelve hours or so, I found myself face to face with the actress...or someone that looked like her. This one appeared to be the real deal, but I had been fooled before. I still had nothing to say.

"Just checking on my girl," the sexy blonde said, looking up at me. "May I come in?"

I was still having trouble engaging my power of speech, so I just stepped aside. She pulled herself up the steps, into the trailer.

"Hi, I'm Scarlett," she said, extending her hand. The next line was obvious, and mine, but I was still stalled. "You are?" she prompted, as I took her hand. It was soft.

"Um, Eddie," I replied, at last. She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Eddie. Is Bailey decent? Ah, speak of the devil!" she giggled, as Bailey walked in. The two blonde beauties hugged. "I'm sorry I wasn't at your gig this morning. Frigging publicity crap to do. I heard it went well?"

"I guess you could say that. Not perfect, but I heal fast," Bailey laughed. "Might result in a minor re-shoot on one of your scenes, but the DOP was happy, so I guess it looked good."

"I'll say!" I laughed, finally finding my voice. "She bounced off the hood of that car like a blonde rubber ball."

"So, you were there, Eddie?" Scarlett asked, a twisted little grin on her face.

"Yeah," I answered. "Bailey invited me." I suddenly had the feeling that the real reason for my presence here was not a secret, at least not to everybody.

"Well, welcome to the family," she laughed, shaking my hand again. I looked at Bailey, who shrugged.

"Like I said. She's known me for years," she said, smiling widely.

Part of me wondered how many men had filled my role in the past, but I'd just gotten laid, after having been gloriously blown earlier, so I was too relaxed to care.

"We were just going to get something to eat. Care to come along?" Bailey asked. Scarlett looked at her watch.

"Uh...yeah, I can do that. I've got about ninety minutes before I need to be in makeup," she smiled. "Let's go."

"Lion Head?" Bailey asked.

"Ooooooo, yeah, I like it there!" Scarlett bubbled. With that, the three of us headed out. Bailey hooked my left arm in hers, and about a dozen steps later, Scarlett had done the same with my right.

I kept on looking around for Alan Funt, and the Candid Camera crew. Maybe Ashton Kutcher was punking me. This was NOT a normal day for me, as I hardly ever had sex with a beautiful woman, then went to lunch with an actress. Maybe it would become a more frequent occurrence. I could dream.

I really hoped there was a paparazzi around to capture this moment for posterity. My friends would never believe it. Most of them didn't even remember last night, so they didn't know who Bailey was, or why she looked the way she did.

The walk to the restaurant was about ten minutes, and I just walked in silence, letting the girls talk around me, and trying to keep from smiling like a lunatic. When we arrived, we went right in. Since the studio was very nearby, the management of the restaurant kept a separate dining area for the 'stars'. Knowing they could be seated quickly and quietly made them more likely to use the restaurant, and knowing there were likely celebrities inside kept a lineup of people waiting to get in. It was a win-win.

As soon as we were seated, Scarlett spoke up, telling the waitress what she wanted, and that this meal should get charged back to the studio, under her name.

"Just in case I have to run," she laughed. "You two have all day, but I have to be back in an hour or so."

"Well, thank you...um," I said, "I feel like I should call you Miss Johansson. Is that weird?"

Both Bailey and Miss, um, Johansson laughed.

"Yeah, it is. While I appreciate your respect, please, just call me Scarlett," she said, smiling.

"May I ask a favour, Scarlett?" I asked quietly.

"Certainly," she replied.

"Would you allow me to take a picture of the two of you?" I begged. "My friends won't believe me when I tell them this story.

"Oh, you can't tell them," Bailey warned, "or we'll have to kill you!" She didn't flinch.

I looked at her, surprised. I glanced at Scarlett. She stared at me coldly.

"Like she said," she pointed at Bailey, then dragged her finger across her throat. "Dead meat."

It was only a few seconds, but I'm sure the look on my face said it all. I bought it. Well, she was an actress, after all. They both laughed.

"Gotcha!" Bailey giggled, high fiving the actress across the table.

"Whew!" I laughed, wiping my brow. "Yeah, you got me!"

Scarlett waved to the waitress, who approached.

"I think we can do better than just a picture of the two of us," she said. "Give her your phone."

I did, and the ladies shifted around, taking places on either side of me. They each lifted my arm, and wrapped it around their shoulders. We became a three headed body, and I felt boobs pressing in from both sides. My blonde bookends smiled, and the waitress took a few images.

"One more special one," Scarlett added, and counted down. "Ready? Three, two, one, now!"