Double Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them kissed me on the cheek, and the waitress got it.

"Thank you," she said to the server, handing me my phone back.

"Now, those are for you, only," Bailey warned, for real this time. "If I see them in the newspaper, I'll sick Keith on you!" I nodded, and crossed my heart.

Scarlett's food arrived, and Bailey ordered her meal, while I quickly figured out what I wanted, then ordered mine.

Lunch was pretty normal. Good, tasty, and other than the company and the incredulous looks of the other patrons, just like any other day. I mostly just listened, letting them talk shop, discussing a fight scene in a couple of days, in which Scarlett would be forced to do some closeup work.

Having the actress here was fun...an unusual occurrence that would make for a great story...but Bailey was the reason I was here at all. She touched my hand several times during the meal. I liked it.

Scarlett looked at her watch.

"I need to go back soon," she whispered.

"Right," Bailey nodded. "You want to handle that, Eddie?"

"Sure," I replied. "Um, how?" Bailey smiled.

"Call the hulk!"

"Got it," I laughed, grabbing my phone. "Hey, Keith, it's Eddie...yeah, you're welcome. We're over at Lion Head...Bailey, Scarlett and me," I winced. Should have given the actress top billing. "Scarlett needs an escort back. Okay, see you in five."

"You're fitting right in," Scarlett giggled, exchanging a look and a smile with Bailey.

Before long, it suddenly got very dark in the room.

"Ah," Scarlett said, "I know that shadow. Hi Keith."

"Miss Johansson," he rumbled. "Ready to go?"

"Yep," she said, standing. "Take care of my girl, and have fun," she whispered, looking at me. She started out the door.

Keith reached over and stole a handful of my fries before he left. He winked too.

***

We had quite the meal on Scarlett. By the time we were finished, I was feeling very full.

"I think we'd better go for a little walk," I said quietly, "or I'm not going to be of much use to you, 'tension reduction' wise." Bailey nodded, wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and we set out. There was a nice, wooded park not far from the studio gates, and we ended up there, wandering slowly along the pathways. It was fun just being with her, listening to stories about her involvement in various films I had seen.

"So, I guess I'll be paying closer attention to the credits when I go to the movies from now on," I smiled, as we sat on a bench under a tree. When she sat back, I saw her wince a little.

"How's the bruise?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say I know it's there," she replied, putting on a brave face.

"Here," I said, waving her closer. "Lean on me. I've got to be softer than the hard wood of the bench."

"Hard? Wood?" she giggled. "My goodness, what are you suggesting?" She leaned back against my side. "That's better, thank you." She turned her head and kissed me softly. "I like you Eddie. Would you like to spend some more time together? I'm here for about a month...maybe longer if the weather is uncooperative."

"Yes, of course, I'd very much like to see you again," I replied, smiling. "I like you too."

What's not to like? I thought. Gorgeous, funny, sexy, interesting, stacked and thoroughly enjoyable company, she ticked all the boxes.

***

Bailey waved to the guard at the gate as we walked in, and steered me down a side alley, into one of the massive soundstages.

"Where are we going?" I asked. The place was huge, easily big enough for a couple of airliners to park inside.

"You'll see," she whispered, leading me by the hand through a maze of walls, halls and doorways. It was dark, but not black, in here, with a few small skylights providing enough ambient light to navigate. She seemed to know exactly where she wanted to go. Finally, we came around a corner, and she stopped.

"Ta da!" she giggled, gesturing like Vanna White.

We had reached a set that looked like something from Conan the Barbarian, or some similar 'castles, swords and sorcery' type of fare. The walls were stone, or made to look that way, and there was a big pit in the middle, about fifteen feet in diameter, filled with what appeared to be furs and silks. It was an orgy pit.

"I thought we might be more comfortable here. The trailer will do in a pinch, but I like to spread out, if you'll pardon the pun." Her hands caressed my face, and she kissed me again. She could see my hesitation. I'd never made love alone in a building the size of a football stadium. It was far from cozy, and the prospect of getting caught had me a bit nervous.

"This stage is out of use for a while, so no one comes in here, except at night, when the guards run their patrols," she reassured me. She started to peel her clothes off, starting with her top, a soft, long sleeved sweater that had made her boobs look so yummy during lunch. She was half naked before I even got started, and by the time I dropped my underwear on the pile of clothes, she was nestled deep in the furs. I joined her.

"Ooooooo, this is comfy," I whispered, snuggling beside her and burrowing under the 'covers'. I'd never felt this much fur on my bare skin before. It was very sensual. "I like this! I'm going to have to build an orgy pit in my living room!"

"I like it too," she giggled. Her bare breasts surfaced in the sea of fur, showing two very hard, very erect nipples. "See? Told you!"

I cuddled next to her, and she rolled toward me, moving in for another kiss. Without the restrictions of her trailer walls to crash into, we rolled about, necking and groping each other like a couple of horny teenagers. I began to wonder what other surprises she might have up her sleeve, for future rendezvous.

Bailey rummaged through the loose pelts, finally finding what she was looking for ; my cock. Her lips parted, and she gobbled the length of my shaft down her throat easily.

This was fun. The fur, the feel of Bailey's lips on my cock...fucking on a movie set, in a movie studio...pretty cool. A few busty blonde slave girls short of a full orgy, but the one that was here was more than adequate for my needs.

She sucked me for a few minutes, getting my dick nice and hard. She finally released me and crawled across to our clothes, where she fished in her pocket and came out with another condom, which she tossed to me with a smile.

She stayed in place on all fours, obviously suggesting her position of choice, and once I had my little buddy dressed for action, I manoeuvred through the furs and took my place behind her. She was still quite adequately lubricated...hell, she was soaked...so I was easily able to slide home, not stopping until my balls were dangling against her clit.

"Mmmm, that's very nice, Eddie. So deep and full," she moaned, "I've always loved getting taken like this. Fuck me, baby!"

I gripped her hips, and began, gently shafting her to start, getting my balance and stance on the shifting mattress of animal skins under me. Once I was stable, I shifted gears, giving it to her harder. The muted 'slap, slap, slap' of my hips meeting her firm, sexy ass probably didn't carry very far. The same might not be true of her moans of pleasure, which were getting a little more robust, but she was adamant that we were alone here, so I deferred to her expert opinion.

I enjoyed the feel of her muscular, athletic glutes flexing with the minor adjustments her body was making to keep her in place. Her butt was nearly as flawless and hard as the one on the mannequin in her trailer. It barely rippled at all, despite the increasing fury of my thrusts into her cunt.

"Oh baby, your cock...wow...it does some really good things to my little pussy!" she gasped. "I think I'm going to cum!"

I gave her a few particularly savage strokes, and she dropped her face into the 'covers', shrieking unintelligible words as she came. Her arms pulled her forward, until she was flat on her stomach, with me laying on top of her. She was gasping for air, and turned her head.

"Off please," she asked. "I need to see you, feel you...hold you, kiss you. That was wonderful!"

Once I lifted clear, she flipped herself over and spread her legs again with deceptive grace, welcoming me back happily. She held me close, hooking her legs around my hips and grinding her pussy over my cock.

I could almost hear the violins. Well, we were on a movie set, so imagining a suitably romantic, orchestral soundtrack, to accompany our love scene, might be understandable. When I say love scene, I mean it. While our initial coupling would have been more appropriate for a porn movie, this part of the session was far more loving, with us rolling around in each other's arms. We never separated, sharing scorching kisses and moans of quiet passion, while taking turns being in the dominant top position. It was hot, sweaty, protracted, and unbelievably sexy.

I have no idea how long we went at it, nor do I care. God, she was incredible, her body so firm and perfect, pressed tight against mine from top to bottom. My hands couldn't stop their eager exploration of her body's every inch, so smooth and curvy. I felt her shudder through at least three more orgasms, with accompanying ragged gasps of joy. There was just enough light to see her eyes, as they searched intensely around my face, following her gentle caresses. It was very, very intoxicating, and I would be more than happy to do this as often as she wanted.

My orgasm left me exhausted, resting on Bailey's chest, while she lovingly stroked my back and shoulders. I was finally able to roll off her, and we snuggled together quietly.

Then we fell asleep, holding each other.

***

What the fuck? I thought. It suddenly got a lot brighter overhead, and I opened my bleary eyes to see the huge industrial light fixtures on the ceiling above us humming to life. There was a loud metallic 'clack', the sound of a circuit breaker being thrown, and more lights came on.

"Shit!" Bailey whispered, leaping to her feet. She grabbed our pile of clothes from the rim of the pit, and dove back beside me. "Bury these," she said, handing me the pile, "then burrow under the furs and hide! Shhh!"

My brain wasn't quite awake yet, so my reflexes and reactions were a little off. I sat there, dumb as a stump, and watched Bailey disappear into the massive pile of pelts. Only then did I really understand what was going on ; our cozy little fifty thousand square foot love nest had visitors, and they probably wouldn't understand our presence. I pulled a few furs aside, dumped the clothes into the hole, and threw a pelt on top. Now all I had to do was make myself disappear, too.

I excavated a hole for myself, crawled in, and covered myself. Laying on my side, I could see through a crack in the pile. There was a flashlight flickering in the distance.

"Are you hidden?" I heard, barely audible, from beside my head.

"Yes," I whispered, equally softly. "Who is it?"

"Probably some grips, getting a crane or something. It's cool," she breathed, "unless they walk through this pit, they'll never know we're here. Just relax, and stay quiet."

It was a long, nerve wracking ten minutes, but finally, an engine was heard starting up. It revved higher, then moved away. About a minute later, the same loud metallic clunk that signalled the lights coming on was heard again, and all went dark.

"Thank god!" she giggled quietly, uncovering her face. I did the same, but she didn't waste any time pouncing on me again, planting a voracious french kiss on me. It would appear that the prospect of getting caught turned her crank a little. The kiss lasted quite a while, before she let go. "Okay, that's enough danger and intrigue for today. Let's get out of here."

Now we had a new problem ; how to find our clothes? I knew they general area where I'd stashed them, but the pit was big. It took a few minutes of feeling around before I hit something that felt familiar, which turned out to be Bailey's bra. Then I found my pants, and using my cell phone, which was in the pocket, as a flashlight, we were able to find everything else.

Once dressed, we found our way out to the door, but Bailey stopped and pulled me to her for another kiss before proceeding.

"Okay, baby," she whispered, "there's only one more question to answer before I walk you out to the gate."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Tonight? Your place or mine?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading. Please don't forget to cast your votes. I appreciate it.

Comments or Feedback will help decide if or how this story continues, so please let me know what you think.

Thanks.