All Comments on 'Double Helix Ch. 14'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'd pay for this novel.

So glad you're finishing it!

Tall_kTall_kabout 7 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. The level of detail you've put into the alternate-earth culture is phenomenal. I love the characters too. However, I have to say Norm/Martin is an idiot! He should have told Nissi in the beginning. I hope there's room for a reconciliation. I believe Nissi, Tilly and Norm could have been a perfect trio. Could they still? I hope Nissi doesn't end up in Nock's arms.

*sigh* here I am being a hopeless romantic again.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaabout 7 years ago
SOOOOooo glad you're back!!

This story had me hooked when you started it; I'm so glad you've decided to continue it! I hope your life and whatever craziness kept you away is done (and hopefully wasn't too painful). Know you've got some very enthusiastic and excited fans waiting for your continued efforts.

Be well, and keep up the good work!!

FelHarperFelHarperabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm forging ahead with the next chapter, another long one like this one. I may also throw out another chapter in my other series, but I'm trying to stay focused and not lose my momentum. I want to release at least a chapter every month of Double Helix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any updates?

I just finished reading up to this point and i'm looking forward to reading more

Tazzy

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Any Updates?

I'm working on it. The next chapter will be published in July.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES