Double or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he pulled away, then reached down and grabbed her with both hands by the waist. Like a rag doll, he lifted her roughly into the air, her legs splayed apart, and moved her crotch into place just above his cock. He lifted her up a few feet, and then came back down, almost touching his giant cock. He did this several times, lifting her higher each time, as if lining her up to smash her down onto his cock.

Melody's eyes were wide with horror. From the moment she had seen how big he was, she had been dreading this. Her plan was to exhaust him from her hands and mouth, but it seemed clear that he had caught on, and now she was going to be punished for losing the bet. Punished deeply.

He had lifted her up high, and held her in the air. She took one last look at the tool that would be rammed into her, closed her eyes and prepared herself for a world of hurt.

But instead of being thrust down, she suddenly felt herself lifted further in the other direction. Before she knew what had happened, she was 10 feet in the air, straddling Jeff's face. She opened her eyes to look down on him, and he winked at her, and then he gently slid his tongue into her. He was going down on her, except that down was up.

The effect was immediate. Her whole body shuddered. Ordinarily she would be horrified to be in such a precarious position, her head ten feet above the floor and her legs sitting on top of his shoulders. But he was so strong and agile, she felt quite safe and incredibly aroused. It helped that he was surprisingly deft with his tongue.

So deft that before long he had Melody wriggling uncontrollably on his face. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his head and her hands were in his hair, and she was riding him with her back arched and eyes closed. If she had fallen six feet to the floor she wouldn't have known it.

Then her whole body melted into an intense orgasm, and she went limp. Her upper body, held carefully by Jeff, drifted backwards until she was hanging upside down. Jeff's tongue was still planted inside her, and his arms were holding her tight against him. As she slowly regained consciousness, she realized that from her upside down position, Jeff's cock was just inches from her mouth. She ravenously took him back into her mouth, part from passion and part from future self preservation. She couldn't take a chance on putting that erect thing inside her.

Luckily, his strength and her training as a gymnast made it easy for her to complete the standing reverse 69, and Jeff was even able to walk them over to the full length mirror so he could observe the reflection of the odd position. He decided that Melody looked pretty good upside down with his cock in her mouth.

After enjoying 69 for quite a while, Jeff lifted her away from him, and in one quick move flipped her 180 degrees in the air, so now she was right side up, facing away from him. She caught a glimpse of him in the mirror, holding her up in the air like a rag doll. She was literally half his size, and with his overpowering strength she was totally at his whim. And she realized that her ass was poised above his cock, and all he had to do was lower her down to where she would be impaled on his spear.

Then he was doing what he feared, lowering her down, and he felt the hardness of his cock coming in contact with her ass. She closed her eyes and prayed she would pass out, but then suddenly he let his cock slip forward so that instead of penetrating her, it was running along her slit. She looked in the mirror and saw that she was riding on top of his cock like it was a balance beam. She also saw him smiling at her. She smiled back and began grinding her hips back against him, rubbing her clit up against the top of his cock. They were both mesmerized watching the scene in the mirror, the huge mountain of a man grinding hips together with the spindly little girl half his size. She dropped a hand between her legs to add some friendly stimulation.

It looked like she was straddling the beam she had spent many hours in gymnastics on, and it also felt like she was riding a wooden beam. In fact, as she looked at the reflection in the mirror, she realized that while he was using his hands to steady her, most of her weight was resting on his cock. Her feet were off the ground, and she wrapped her legs around his. Amazingly, he lifted his hands off of her completely, and she was balanced, even lifted up, by his magnificent erection.

Briefly, Jeff had the urge to pull his cock back and then ram it home, but he had told himself that he couldn't do that, it would be too much for her. She was just too small.

She was surely enjoying the ride though, and he could tell she was approaching another orgasm. She was grinding against him hard, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She shrieked and then whimpered, and then she fell completely limp, and he eased her body down to the floor and lay beside her. She was unable to move for awhile, and Jeff was starting to get concerned when she rolled over on her side and put a hand on his chest.

"So, is there anywhere else you want to put it?" she asked softly.

He looked at her carefully. "I'm ok...I..I don't want to hurt you," he said.

She smiled. "You haven't hurt me yet," she smiled. "Get on the bed."

Jeff obeyed, climbing onto his back, and Melody got above him and straddled him. She pointed his cock into the air and got herself lined up, and began to ease herself down. It looked like she was getting ready to put a 10 lb sausage in a 5 lb bag.

"Melody wait," he said. "Are you sure about this?"

She nodded with determination and eased down closer.

"Wait, there's something else," Jeff said.

"What is it now?" she said almost impatiently.

"I've..I've never done this..." he said slowly. "I've never gone all the way."

"What?" she exclaimed, moving back and sitting on his legs. "Mr. Stud Football jock with all the girls chasing him has never gone all the way?"

He blushed. "I guess it never felt right before," he said.

She looked at him carefully. "Does it feel right now?" she asked.

"Yes, but I don't want you to do this because you have to," he said.

She rolled off the bed, walked over to a cabinet beside her bed, and got out a bottle of massage oil. She climbed back on the bed, straddled him again, and poured oil out over his cock, spreading it out over his legs, stomach and chest. Then she poured some on herself, rubbing it slowly in, watching Jeff watch her put on the show.

"Trust me," she whispered. "I want to."

She moved into position on top of him, her hands on the bed on either side of him, and eased herself onto his cock. The oil provided enough lubrication so that she took him inside her surprisingly easy, though her eyes still got big as he filled her. She managed to get about half of him inside of her before she stopped and then eased slowly back up, then back down again. She worked into a gradual rhythm, balancing herself above him as she slowly, but surely took a little more of him in each time she came down.

It took a lot of resolve on Jeff's part, but he lay still the entire time. He was aching to grab her hips and drive it fully home, but he really didn't want to hurt her. He could sense that it wasn't easy for her, but he could also tell by her expressions that she was enjoying it.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour of slowly taking him in, Melody sat up and put her hands over her breasts. She lifted up so she was poised at the top of his cock, and then she sighed and let her body sink down onto him. He watched in total amazement as he slid fully and completely inside her.

She was still for a moment, getting accustomed to being so completely filled, and then she shuddered and immediately began a slow, gyrating grind on top of him. Her passionate moans were indication enough to him that she was not in pain, and his hands found her hips and he began to gently move along with her.

Their eyes met for a moment, and then shockingly, Melody leaned forward and kissed him. She kissed him softly at first, but then she became more passionate, and then just as suddenly as she started she stopped, leaned back and blushed. She was making love with the man she had disliked with a passion for many years.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I got caught up in the moment I guess."

Jeff stared at her for a moment, and then sat up in the bed. He took her into his arms, pulled her close to him, and then kissed her back. In the gathering darkness of the late afternoon, two childhood friends, teen-age enemies, and newly found lovers softly but passionately kissed as the rest of the world melted away.

"I never would've expected it to be like this," Melody whispered into his ear.

He looked into her eyes with confusion.

"This is my first time too," she said quietly. She looked down briefly, almost embarrassed, and then lifted her eyes up to meet his. "As odd as it sounds, somehow I always knew it would be you."

As he looked into her eyes, the years between them seemed to melt together, and he felt an overwhelming sense of connection. They kissed and held onto each other tightly, making love for a very, very long time.

Later on, as they lay weary but fulfilled on the bed, their arms and legs intertwined and her head on his chest, they both shared memories of their youth, laughing as they rebuilt the connection that had been broken. They also couldn't help but laugh at the bizarre set of circumstances that had brought them back together.

"Actually, I think I kinda like being a vegetarian," Jeff said. "I felt pretty strong this week."

Melody's hand came down and lightly caressed his cock. "Well I might just become an occasional meat eater," she smiled.

"Ha. Well, I've decided that I'm not going to make you wear my shirt," he said. "But you do still owe me a turtle ride."

Melody got a devilish smile on her face and moved into position on all fours on the bed, arching her back seductively. "Climb aboard," she said. "Double or nothing."

12