Double or Nothing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out the cupped her cheek. "Why Harmony?"

"Because Melody is a virgin, and I'm not."

I looked at Melody, and she nodded. Harmony continued.

"As you know, Melody and I have not dated a lot; we have tended to protect each other from guys until you came along." I nodded; this I had heard from both William and the girls.

"Well, when we were nineteen, I had a boyfriend, Chad," Melody scowled; Harmony blushed. "Chad and I dated for about six months casually while I was at university for nursing school, and while Melody disapproved of him, I still kept seeing him. One night we went out to a party and had a few drinks. Before I knew it, I had let him between my legs, and he fucked me."

A tear rolled down her cheek, and Melody reached out a hand to her sister. "In the morning, I woke up in a strange room alone; I had dried cum all over my thighs but no idea where he was. I was feeling vulnerable, and when I got dressed, I started searching room by room for him." She paused. I could feel this was hard for her; I slid my hand under hers, squeezing while Melody continued to have her hand on the other side.

"When I found Chad, he was naked and was snuggled behind a well-known university slut, Charlotte; I cried just feeling used. I could see that she also had cum leaking from her, so I just ran. I ran out of the house and came home, spending the next three days in my room crying. Melody and mum were able to get out of me what happened and helped me. Chad never called me again; the next time I saw him on campus, he stopped and went the other way. I heard later that someone talked with him. Melody and I believe that mum and dad were involved ensuring Chad never had anything else to do with me. But we never confirmed it as we never spoke to anyone about that night again."

I moved a little, pulled Harmony over to me, and rolled her slightly on top of me, kissing her. I looked into her eyes.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that. I promise that I will never make you feel so.... used. I think you know that your sister and I love you."

Melody moved back, giving us room, never letting go of her sister's hand. Harmony nodded, a few tears rolling down her face; she kissed me again then looked at Melody.

"I know Terry, and I love you so much, but I have had my first time, and I want you to give Melody hers before you give me my second,"

"Okay," I said.

"Okay," Harmony said and smiled at me.

"Melody," I turned and looked at my other girlfriend.

"Yes?"

"Take your panties off, please."

Both girls went wide-eyed. However, Melody shifted, and she lifted her hips and pulled the black cotton briefs she was wearing over her hips and down her legs, then she laid back on the bed in the place I had just vacated. While we had been naked in the shower several times and there had been some playful caressing, this was to become a new level of intimacy. I could see she was embarrassed. I leaned into Melody and kissed her, then started nibbling down her body. I kissed her neck and breasts but kept moving south, my mouth leaving a trail as I made it to her belly button and those amazing creamy thighs. I moved around to position myself to eat her out, but she was breathing heavy, and her legs were tight. I looked over at Harmony; her chest was also heaving as she watched, her nipples hard, but I kept most of my focus on Melody.

"Melody, honey, I want you to open your legs!"

"Terry, um..", she looked at me unsure, but there was something else, her face was nervous, but her eyes had that gleam of building lust.

"Melody, I'm asking you, open your beautiful legs; I want to see you."

In moments she spread her legs, and I got my first good look at her most private areas. Her firm milky white thighs led into a mound with puffy pussy lips that, when excited, were thick and meaty. Her clit was slightly extended, and there was just a hint of moisture that I could see. I also caught her smell; it was clean and fresh but gave me a tang of arousal, telling me how turned on she was. On top of her mound, she had a thick red bush trimmed into a triangle, pointing directly to the top of her mons.

I kissed my way up those thighs, and Melody's eyes went wide as she realised I wasn't going to fuck her just yet.

"Terry, you don't have to...."

"I want to, my love, relax and let your man please you."

With that, I went to work. My mouth lightly brushed her extended lips. Melody groaned with what was the first time another person had touched her sexually. I worked on kissing each part of her labia, gently sucking on her clit, then running my tongue up and down to her pleasure. I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed, and she held the bedsheets in balled fists. I think she was getting close to an orgasm. I kept running my tongue over her clit, keeping her on edge as I looked at Harmony. Harmony was kneeling on the bed and had one hand tweaking one of her nipples and another in her panties as she watched us. She was looking at me eat her sister out and then focused on my eyes looking at her.

"I love you!" she mouthed as she watched me eat out her sister.

I kept it up for another five minutes before Melody exploded, and I mean, exploded, I wasn't expecting it, but Melody was a squirter. In my experience with Carol, her orgasms made her a little wet, but that's it. Melody simply soaked my face and grabbed a pillow screaming into it as her hips tried to rise and fall through her orgasm. My face was soaked, but my grin plastered my face more than her cum.

"Oh my God, Terry, Oh my GOD!" she moaned as she came down and lifted the pillow off her face. "I never.... Oh my God, I just...." Then, finally, she stopped and drew in a big breath. "I love you, Terry Other; please come and kiss me and then before anything else, can you do the same for Harmony. I want you so much right now; I want to feel your cock deep inside me, but she needs you as much as I do, more as her first time was nothing like that!"

I climbed up her body and kissed her, her juice still covering my face; she kissed me deeply, and within a moment, I could feel her pussy soaking my boxer briefs grinding on my cock. Then, finally, she bit her lip and pushed me away.

"Harmony!" was all Melody said as she pushed me away.

Looking over at Harmony, already stripping her panties and lying down on her side of the bed. I should tell you that Melody and Harmony were not true identical twins at this point. Well, they were, but as Melody had a thick triangle of hair above her pussy, Harmony was waxed bare and smooth. As she laid down, I grabbed the sheet, wiped my face, and slid over to lay beside Harmony. I kissed her and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Baby, I want to wipe away that bad memory; I belong to both of you, there is no one else, and I am going to love you forever and make sure you know how special you are."

I then began kissing down her breasts and sides just as I had done to Melody. When I moved around between her legs, she closed them just like Melody did; she smiled at me. Melody giggled beside us.

"Harmony, open your legs, baby."

She bit her lip then shook her head.

"Harmony, my love, open your legs and let me see you!" I repeated as I had with Melody.

She looked over at her sister, and something passed between them, then she looked back at me, her smile playful.

"No!" she said, smiling at me. "We all need to be naked; we want to see you too!"

So this was the game. I quickly stood on the mattress hosting the three of us and, without ceremony, pulled my boxer briefs down, exposing my hard rock erection. My cock is decent, it was just under seven inches long, and I was cut. My girls had nothing but lust in their eyes, and as I watched Melody licked her lips, and her hand went straight to her pussy. For a moment, Harmony relaxed her legs and almost opened up. I knelt back down between her legs.

"Now, Harmony, baby, open your legs and let me see you."

She did. I repeated the same process I had with her sister; I kissed her thighs and teased her labia and clit. Her taste was almost identical to Melody, but then again, it was slightly different too. I worked her pussy for nearly fifteen minutes before she came; she moaned hard as Melody did, but she didn't quite squirt like Melody, but when she came, her cum flowed out of her like a river. I lapped up as much as I could, and like her sister, before I could clean my face, she beckoned me up and kissed me.

As we kissed, she cried, " I love you, Terry, that was incredible." Then, she paused and looked at Melody. While I was eating Harmony, Melody had been playing with herself. "We love you, Terry, you're now ours, and we are now yours!"

We lay down for a few minutes naked in the afterglow our their orgasms, and they just snuggled me. It didn't take long, though, before they again took notice of my hard cock.

"Look, Harmony, our poor man has been looking after us, and what does her get?"

"Us!" Harmony replied, and before I knew it, I had the two of them kneeling over my erection. They both played with me for a few minutes, giving me strokes and playing with my balls. At one point, a massive drop of pre-cum leaked out of my cock head. Melody rubbed it on her finger and licked it up, "Oh wow, it's different to what I thought, kind of sweet."

"Let me try," Harmony said.

So for the next few minutes, they played, each taking more of my pre-cum and giggling as they made me groan. It didn't take long before Melody lent down and licked my cock head, causing my cock to jerk in their hands. Again, harmony laughed, "I think he likes it!" after that, they kept getting bolder as they proceeded to take turns licking and sucking my cock. What was even better for me is that with the way they were kneeling on the bed, I had a good view of both their asses; I ran my hand down their cheeks, trailing over their rosebuds and their pussies, both of them moaned.

"Harmony, why don't you try sucking on the head while I stroke him?"

"Mm okay," and she started sucking while Melody stroked.

It didn't take me long before I was ready to explode, and I had been trying to hold back for a while.

"Girls, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned about three seconds before I did.

Harmony pulled back as Melody stroked me, and I unleashed a cum like never before. Spurt after spurt of creaming white cum was released and arched high, hitting several places, including Harnomys breasts, Melody's thighs, my stomach and even one on my neck.

"Wow!" Melody said, "Terry, that was incredible. I never knew a guy could cum that hard!"

I laughed, "That's all you girls; you both turn me on like nothing I have ever felt before!"

Melody looked at me, searching, "Terry, how long before you can go again?"

"I'm not sure."

"Not long," Harmony smiled at me. "We're going to help him.

With that, she turned and put her breasts in my face, I started kissing and sucking on one. A moment later, a second breast joined, and I had one breast from each of my girls in my mouth for the first time at the same time. I groaned, and I felt my cock stir to life again. In moments I was hard. The girls pulled back.

Harmony looked at her sister. "See Melody, not long. Now it's your turn. Let our man make you a woman!"

Melody blushed and looked at me.

"How do you want it, baby?" I asked. Melody thought for a moment.

"I want you on top." As she laid down and again spread her legs. I laid on top of her and positioned myself.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes, my love, and don't worry, while I am a virgin, I don't have a hymen as I have used a lot of toys over the years!"

I felt myself slip inside her. After our playtime earlier, she was wet and ready. She groaned; as I bottomed out, I could feel the back wall of her cervix and the entry to her womb, pretty much a perfect fit. I built up speed, and within a few minutes, I was pounding her hard into the mattress. She wasn't quite cumming, but she was close. And while all of us guys like to think we're superman, I did have to slow down after a few minutes.

"So good, baby," she whispered as I paused, still deep in her, "But now you need to claim my sister!"

Cupping my cheek, I felt her rise with me as I pulled out. Harmony was already laying back and pretty much panting as I lined up my cock with her hungry womanhood. I slowly but firmly entered her. In moments she pulled me to her and kissed me as I bottomed out in her just like Melody. I moved slowly again, building up a pace and fucked Harmony for all I was worth. But, again, not being superhuman, I couldn't keep the pace up forever, and I was beginning to feel the tingle of orgasm. Finally, I stopped and leaned into Harmony.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She kissed me again, "Are you kidding, stud? You are amazing; we are never letting you out of this bed if this is what fucking is like!" we all laughed, and I felt Melody move closer to us. I was still balls deep in her sister as she kissed my neck. Harmony felt my cock twitch inside her as Melody kissed me. "Melody, caress his ass and balls; I want our man to cum a second time."

She did, and it had the effect, "Fuck!" I yelled. I had to pull out quickly, shooting my second load of the night all over Harmony as Melody reached in and stroked my cock, getting the maximum amount out of me.

After that, we wound down. We all took to the shower, cleaned each other off, and changed the bedsheets before falling asleep and a satisfied heap. Part of me wondered why I didn't compare any part of that to the sex that Carol and I ever had, but I found it was no comparison. Where Carol and I enjoyed a good romp, I never felt any type of connection that I did with Melody and Harmony. Well, I suppose that was a comparison, so there! I also found it interesting that there was no jealousy between the sisters; as they said, there was no intimate touching between them, yet they didn't shy away from encouraging each other with me. I fell asleep feeling like the luckiest man on earth.

The following day William and Martha looked at us with smiles, they never said anything, but they knew. And I suppose, given the touches and smiles on our faces, it was pretty obvious we had taken the next steps in our relationship even if they didn't hear the noise from my room during the night.

We had one more night together before I drove to Maitland, and I would like to say we had a repeat performance, but it wasn't. We made love, and I made sure both my ladies fell asleep happy, but we were also sad that I would be gone for a few nights right after taking that big step of intimacy.

My drive back to Maitland was uneventful; the weather was clear all the way, there were no storms, and the radio played country songs that spoke of young love and the bounty of the land. I got to my parent's house a few hours earlier than expected, and mum and dad were already home from the hospital. Mum was looking a little frail, and her eyes were a bit red from crying. I gave her a big hug, and we spoke while I made everyone a cup of tea. Eventually, they asked about the girls and blushed as I told them yes, we were now officially dating. I caught them up; they congratulated me and had the good grace not to pry into my sex life, though I think it may have been pretty apparent that I was sleeping with both of them.

That night I crashed in the spare room, which was Kim's old room now converted for guests; dad had my old room as his study. I Skyped the girls for a while before bed; Harmony and Melody were still sleeping in my room while I was gone. They said because it smelled like me, it was like I was there with them while they slept.

When I woke around six the following day, I dressed in some casual shorts, a t-shirt and headed downstairs. Dad was already up, reading the Saturday paper. We spoke for a few minutes, letting me know that mum was still sleeping.

I texted the girls with: [Good morning, my beauties, I hope that you had an outstanding nights sleep, call me when you wake up]

I then offered dad that I would head into town and grab a few coffee's and breakfast wraps for mum, dad and myself, which he thought was a great idea, so I jumped in my truck and headed into town.

Fifteen minutes later, I walked into Maitland Central, a coffee shop of good reputation. I placed my order and sat down to wait. I hadn't received anything from Melody and Harmony, yet so I messaged them again to let them know I would call them in a few hours after I had gotten breakfast for the family. Within a few minutes, my phone chirped.

They responded with a picture of them both in bed; the sheet was pulled up over them but still exposing a good amount of cleavage but nothing too scandalous, with the message: [OK stud, we love you!]

I was laughing at the picture, imagining everything under the sheets, when once again I heard that voice, the voice that I hoped that I had left behind and I never wanted to hear again.

"What's so funny?"

Standing in the doorway was Mackenzie. She had her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face that reminded me of her mother last time we spoke. Looking at her, even a little before seven in the morning, she was dressed up in designer clothes, had a half dozen rings on her fingers and a big gold necklace around her neck. Her hair was held up with an expensive hair tie, and to me, it looked like she was wearing a lot of makeup for a fifteen-year-old girl.

I could see that her mother and her new father, Dr Stephen Morrison, the dickhead, were coming up behind her. They hadn't seen me yet, but it was only a matter of moments. Suddenly the smile dropped from my face.

Shit!

[:::: Authors Ending Notes ::::]

Thank you for reading Part II of Double or Nothing. If you have made it this far, thanks for sticking with me. I know this was a little less about the conflict between Terry and his ex-family and more around him finding love with gorgeous identical twins. A little bit of a cliché fantasy, but I hope to try a couple of things in the upcoming parts of the story if I get time.

If you didn't like the twins part of the story, that's fine; I must admit that I'm writing more for myself than anyone at the moment and just want to tell a story.

If you've got here and you're looking for the conflict that forms the core emotion of a Loving Wives story, Part III will get into it for you. Carol and Mackenzie are back on the scene, and there will be a good dose of Dr Dickhead for good measure.

As always, all feedback is welcome, and I love reading what you liked and didn't like; sometimes, it influences what I write next; other times, I ignore it. But, I'm learning that's part of being an Author.

Cheers everyone!