All Comments on 'Double the Pleasure'

by hornrocket

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fucking hot!!!!!!

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was without doubt the most FUCKIN AWESOME story I`ve ever read!!!! All of my fantasies were covered, HUGE cocks, fist fucking & getting double fucked!!! If only I could have that exact thing happen to me!!! I`m so horned up my cock is leaking so much pre cum it looks like I pissed all over myself! And tastes so good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking A!!!

best of show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FIST ME

What a story!! i had to hault my reading of it and call my some of my "friends" to come over and plow my ass with their cocks and fists. Over the years my ass hole has adapted to taking large objects and providing the pleasure I need. I stretched my ass hole with a very large dildo that I had mounted on my wall so that all i need to do is to back up to it and force it into my "cunt", after a few minutes of that most guys can get their fist in all the way up to part of their arm. I can now take two very large cocks at the same time, You can't believe how good that feels until you do it. With two cocks in your ass and one in your mouth you can truly get the feeling of pure pleasure, the only drawback is that once you've adjusted to fisting and double fucking a single cock just isn't the same ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a Dirty Fuck-Toy

You just know he's going to need more now, hornrocket.

Next time, he could serve at least six thick cocks- the hands will treat the first two, that whorish mouth will blow the next set, and his man cunt will easily accommodate the remaining prostate-shredders :D

Please write this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Triple the pleasure

Great story - write some more - he needs a cock in his mouth for the two in his ass - or maybe two in his mouth. You've obviously been there - write a gang fuck for us.

divedog1960divedog1960over 9 years ago
good story

left me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky fuck!

Great story of the pleasure of 2 Tops & 1 bottom with a hungry arse and mouth. Liked how very little warm-up before taking a fist, then rough fucking. I can only guess that there was double-fisting and cock wanks in that grrdy fuckhole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If only...

I wish I was in your place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful - loved the thrill of adding the piss to the cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous