All Comments on 'Double the Pleasure'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*sigh*

"peach", "chamber", "gash" - make up your mind. Those words are also some of the stupidest and least arousing you can use for the female genitalia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

I, for one, have no complaint over your choice of words. The entire story worked well.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Telling It How It Is

Very good choice of words that used to describe wantonness in fucking but somehow have emerged in our society as non-political in nature. A very erotic story and perhaps they really need to think about the future, which would be very erotic if the thought about developing growing bellies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Story

Your words were fine... the story was hot... not everybody uses the same vocabulary to describe hot pussy... Please keep writing because your style, grammar and story lines are much, much better than most of the junk that's posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

your writing was hot the story was incredible keep writing stories you can really tell a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Didn't the connection ...

between sex and pregnancy go out in the 1960's. It certainly was gone by the time I came of age in the '70's. Any responsible girl/woman would not let herself get knocked up - after all there is the pill.

However, since the '70's STD's have become the concern of choice in real life. No responsible girl/woman fucks anyone but their husband or significant other without protection - and then only if they know their significant other is not screwing around.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Nice!!

I loved the story. The conflict between faithfulness and succumbing to temptation was very well illustrated.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Ignore your critics! Great story!

Your choice of euphemism is fine and denotes a level of sophistication that is apparently lacking in Norway. I’m sure they would prefer the words “intercourse” to “sex” and “vagina” to "peach", "chamber", or "gash". After all it’s just so sexy to read “vagina” twenty times in a sexy story, right? (Please note then ignore the sarcasm dripping from your screens!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

I thought everything was wrote very well. Keep up the good work!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Geez, I wish!

Superb imagery, and lots of it. Such a delightful tryst...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous