All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 06'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. This part was a bit short for my tastes, but it's well done and showing Nicole's experiences great. I think I can see what decision will be. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have spoilt your own story about a ponygirl by having the Mistress refer to the ponygirl as "Cowgirl."

It is very jarring to read about a ponygirl and then have a character utter "Cowgirl" randomly. I really cannot understand why you would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re Anon and Cowgirl/ Ponygirl?

I think the point is that Nicole isn’t going to be just a pony girl, I was under the impression that she would have a wider range of kink available in addition to occasionally being a pony girl.

Loved the chapter, but as someone who loves her quality sleep I’m still not a fan of overnight in a barn upright. I’d have thought it would be too damned cold to try and sleep naked in a bar let alone standing up. I’ve slept standing up and it’s awful. Looking forward to reading more it’s definitely a learning curve.

Tess (uk)

the_icier_manthe_icier_manalmost 3 years ago

"Re Anon and Cowgirl/ Ponygirl?

I think the point is that Nicole isn’t going to be just a pony girl,..."

I think you put that to words correctly. And if one reads the previous chapters, it's clear why she is called "Cowgirl". This ponygirl part was to teach her a lesson.

Well done story, looking forward to more.

sammy_808sammy_808almost 3 years ago

i think this story is great. i binged parts 1-4, so seeing a new part 5 was a delight. i hope Cowgirl can be trained for a long long time. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES