All Comments on 'Downfall: Culminations'

by scribbleskillz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Vince50Vince50almost 18 years ago
Blew My Mind!

Among Other things. I loved the first one and this blew that out of the water. is there more to come? oh please tell me there's more... Thanks for sharing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic story..

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful tale. The way in which you weaved the characters within the story, had them growing and changing was fantastic, your descriptive skills are riveting, look forward to reading more of your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck!!!

What a cool story! I loved both installments. Great work!

David48David48over 17 years ago
As male fantasies go...

...this one blows most all of 'em all to hell. It could have been titled..."The Worthless Fucker Got Away With It!" First he nails his own daughter...Then her even wilder girl friend...concluding with what we all knew would happen...Mom decides to fuck 'em all! Just unreal...a fantasy...I'm exhausted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
there should be more

How about continuing the story and show how Celeste and Lilly go to work on Celeste's dad? Or bring in the two women that Jack & Helen were going to have dinner with? Are there any guys that Lilly and Celeste know that might want to koin the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I read it but.......

In the way of erotica it had it's moments but way to long and certainly a strange ending. I will most likely never read any more of your material it is certainly not stimulating enough for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
could have been good

Instead of building characters and believable situations, you chose to make him fuck every woman he layed eyes upon. Incest stories are about build up and convincing readers that it could happen, not about throwing in a lots of sex with family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!

That sums it up... Love the end! Answers my question from the 1st chapter... Gran got busted, and Jack is filling her in, on the new chapter... This whole thing was a great read!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Lost me at the end

I've never been into the the hate fuck/rage passion thing. as soon as Helen kissed Jack after Slapping the shit out of him, I was pretty much done. I skimmed the rest of the story and it just fell flat. It should have been handled differently to be a great story, I was very disappointed it had some good high points over all but the low points through out it just ruined the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Helen's pain is exactly the reason why I could never ever bring myself to do that to someone. Well that and the fact I just don't have a betraying bone in my body. I don't care if a hundred fucking models are offering themselves to be my 3-hole sluts for as long as they live, I just couldn't do it to someone. And I really don't understand how people in such happy marriages with every going for them could do that to someone they love especially after so long. I only wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone that feels exactly as I do. A long-shot at best, I know, but a man's gotta hope, right?

Once he was blindfolded it was obvious what was going on there. How can he not tell the difference between his wife and his daughter? Not plausible at all sadly. This whole thing kind of undermined the scene about her being hurt and betrayed. It all just felt so confusing. Ah whatever, it was pretty hot stuff, which I guess is what you were going for.

As for the gran, I'm guessing she's in jail for incest (or maybe something else) and he's just telling her what's been going on. I wish the Celeste thing had been handled better and he didn't fuck her, then Helen and Lilly could still have grown close during the time the dad was away, and the happy family threesome at the end could still happen. I mean Celeste wanted her dad so I think it would have been more fitting if she had gotten only that instead. But that's just me. I just find betrayal really sours these kinds of stories when done like this. Funnily enough I thought Helen was fucking around since very early on in part 1, but it seems I was wrong and she instead became the one that was betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is Celeste going to want Lilly to participate when Celeste fucks her own father?? Should have left Celeste out of it. And what was the point of the planned weekend with friends that got canceled?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscribbleskillz@scribbleskillz
Been writing for over half my life and will be the first to admit that it is never perfect, but my goal is not to bring out perfection, but to hopefully arouse and inspire just as I have been. Thank you for reading. Though I have written series in the past, unless noted othe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Downfall Previous Part
Downfall Series Info