All Comments on 'Downstairs'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jjsharshawjjsharshawalmost 20 years ago
Loved the Rawness

I've seen places like you describe - you describe so well - and I've wondered about the raw desires that fill us. To take or be taken whether in clean beds with familiar lovers or filthy toilets with anonymous strangers.

Your description of your intoxication/drugged state and your desire for oblivion were very personal things.

It was a very wonderful story. Thank you so much.

mercurialmercurialalmost 20 years ago
Everything's right

The risky mood and careful detail, the intoxication and anonymity, the decay and next-day aftermath. It turns in all the right places. It feels useless to tell you how much I liked this story, since you probably already know.

macrolovermacroloveralmost 20 years ago
downstairs

litpervgrrl writes fabulous nasty stories. This is one of the best. For a girl seemingly w/o great experience, she has a vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yuucckk...but hot

Nasty and Rude...but hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another direct hit by perv

Disturbing. Nasty. Torrid. Incredibly arousing. Girl of my dreams / girl of my nightmares

LindseyScottLindseyScottalmost 19 years ago
litpervgrrl never fails to excite

litpervgrrl, Your stories are always great. I really loved this one and would like another bathroom episode. -- Lindsey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

i love the way you describe the womans pussy...tasting of sweat. urine and sex. many times i have met a woman and had sex with her in a park, in my car, in the alley behind the bar or if we make it at her home or mind. the aroma and taste of a used cuntis unbelievable. sometimes i watch womens tennis, especially if it is hot and think about ravaging their sweaty mond with my tongue,,,,rubbing my face in it. the asbsolutely best would be to drink her golden cvhampagne with her oussy glued to my mouth foaming down mty throat into her stomachj. i have never read a womans sex writing that so basically anamslistic. because thats what we are, animals rutting aty each other sex organs and i dont know if we evolved or were created, sex is too dame good to be used exclusively for procreation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sounds like litpervgrrl is a guy

This story isn't sexy at all or even attractive to women. It sounds like it's just written by a guy to be raunchy guy-porno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
lovely

it was a great story, although to me it was too short. keep your lovely work coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story, I just wish there was more to it

Great story, I just wish there was more to it. Dirty and filthy and well written.

lennythelionlennythelionalmost 15 years ago
so well written

Was sent over here from a comment on one of my own stories. I loved your writing - such great descriptions, such a vivid picture speaking to all one's senses, as well as a certain detached quality that mirrors your intoxicated state. Really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A really well-written erotic story.

This is so much better than 98% of the erotic lit on the web. You're either an actual woman, or can write like one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was wonderful need a follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous