All Comments on 'DP Team: Madison, The Teen Nympho'

by louisrod2004

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455about 10 years ago
AN EASY PATH TO NEXT CHAPTER

Belle and Madison, after that picture would be the easy next chapter to what is becoming a good series. Maybe having Madison's hairy momma and her hairy pussy getting involved with these DP fiends would make for a better chapter 3 before putting the high school babes together.

All of those dirty sheets in the laundry made her curious. Walked across the street to ask a neighbor what they witnessed while couple was out of town. Neighbor wanted to tell her but did not know how. Checks daughters cell phone one morning and finds outgoing texts to DP fiends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your grasp of tenses is as loose as Madison's morals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And your grasp...

... of the purpose of an erotic story site is similarly loose. Author: great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masterful plotting, scintillating character development

What more might I say?

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2almost 7 years ago
Loving it

Loved the face fucking... so gucking hot!!!

Love being so roughly manhandled bu huge big dicked bbc cocks that just dwarf my petite body and fuck my skull like there was no tomorrow... fuck that is hot!!!

Please write ua more!!!

^bj

Busty.jessica.bj@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude, get a thesaurus! You use the word "session" 13 times in this story. And you say "set up shop" 6 times. Are we having a threesome or building a tool bench?

Also, maybe ease off the gangbang porn a little?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kinda backed out when you mentioned the girl could pass for 14. Gross

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Non-stop action. No plot development needed. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it. The non-stop action was a bonus, as it made reading it all the way thru so much better. As for the girl being able to pass for 14, I married my wife at 18, and my friends thought she was younger than 16. Were both the same age with me being 10 days older. :-)

This one will definitely go into my personal favorites.

dirtysondirtyson3 months ago

Please more of these kind of stories!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous