DP Team: Madison, The Teen Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God... You boys... You're animals," Madison says.

John had just appeared back in the room, holding a bottle of lube.

"You missed her orgasm," I say to John.

"Well, shit, I guess we have to keep going. She can always have another one," John says.

Madison looks over and sees John standing ominously with the lube in hand.

"You think we're done here?" Dave says, his cock still in her ass. "You orgasmed, now you need to return the favor."

"Yeah, and this was the second time," I say.

Madison looks a little shocked at first. Like, it looked like the realization of her situation washed over her. Like she saw, if only for a fleeting second, just how much of a slut she was tonight.

Luckily, that thought didn't last long.

"Well, fuck," Madison says. "I guess it's only fair."

"Do you need any water or something," I ask her.

"Get me a double vodka red bull. My parents have all the ingredients for it downstairs," Madison says, pulling herself out of Mark and Dave's thrusts.

I ran downstairs, quickly make the drink, then ran back upstairs and gave it to her. Madison chugged it down while sitting on the side of the bed. We're all standing around her, stroking our cocks as we marveled at this teenage goddess who was our slut for the night. It had been a good couple of hours since John and I knocked at her door. What Madison didn't know was that this was barely even the halfway point of the night.

"Well, don't just stand there, boys," Madison says. "Lube up. I'm ready to be filled."

***

Madison came two more times that night. We just kept going in and out of her, switching positions so that each one of us got a dozen or so pokes at her ass. Incredibly, Madison continued to want it. Like, when she started to gag or looked to be getting tired, she would say, "why are you boys stopping? Aren't you men?" and stuff like that. We'd then fuck her harder and harder, as if to teach her a lesson for calling us "boys."

Madison found herself on all fours on the bed, on her back as we fucked her ass and another guy fucked her pussy from up top, and every other position we could think of. She wasn't DP'ed all the time. Sometimes, one of us took Madison away from the group for a few minutes to have our way with her. John took her away for a little bit and had fucked her in the master bathroom. Dave took Madison away to a corner and had her suck his cock while he took pictures.

One time she even fell off the bed during an intense doggy-style session, so Mark took it upon himself to pick her up, press her against the wall and fuck her wild while making out with her. The second Mark pulled out of that position, I went up to Madison, flipped her over, then started fucking her from behind against that wall. She took all of our positions like literal fucking pro.

Hours later, our lube was almost completely gone, and as much of a slut as Madison was, we decided to finally let her rest. But not before giving her a night cap.

Mark and Dave were DPing Madison as John said, "OK, time to put a nice little bow on the night."

Mark and Dave stopped and pulled out, knowing exactly what John was talking about.

"OK Mad Miss Madison, come over here and get on your knees," John says.

Moving quite a bit slower than before, she came over to the place beside the bed where John was pointing. Me, John, Dave and Mark were soon all in front of her, jacking our cocks.

"We've made you orgasm. Now it's time for you to return the favor," John says.

Somehow, we had all made it through the night without blowing our loads. I'm sure all of us were edging for the past hour, but none of us wanted to drop out of the session. Fucking this little teen rotten was just too much of an opportunity to let it end prematurely.

"Just lie back," Mark says.

"You can help us, though," I say.

Madison then took my cock in her mouth and started jacking off everyone else.

"What kind of slut would I be if I let you all do the work?" Madison says while coming up for air.

Madison's sucking had a lot less suction than when we started, but there was a bit more passion to it. Like, while my cock was in her mouth, her tongue was expertly massaging the bottom and tip of my member. In a span of over five hours, Madison had become an expert cocksucker, and she made sure we all knew it by going back and forth between all of our cocks one last time.

Mark was the first one to cum. Madison was balls-deep inside of him when he came. Madison tried to pull out, but Mark grabbed her head and said "swallow it, baby. Swallow my seed you fucking teen whore."

Madison started gagging, but Mark wouldn't let go. Cum and saliva started dripping out of her mouth and onto her chin, chest and floor. Mark let go when he was finally done and Madison pulled away, cum dripping from the sides of her mouth.

"Sorry... did that hurt?" Mark says, catching his breath.

"No... not really, it just caught me a little by surprise," Madison says, trying to smile.

"Good," John said. "Because here I cum."

John took Madison's head and started fucking it, like he does, as he was cumming. Madison just submitted to him and let him do whatever he wanted. John just came and came right into the back of her throat, grunting with each rope shot. Madison started gagging and pulling away again, but John grabbed her head and said, "Swallow it. I want to hear the gulp of your swallowing my cum you little teen slut."

Madison squinted her eyes as if she were in pain, but we all soon heard a "gulp." John let go and Madison pulled back.

"Open your mouth," John demanded. Madison opened wide and showed that she had swallowed all of John's seed.

"Good girl!" John says. "You're just halfway there."

Madison smiled and immediately turned her attention to me and Dave. She grabbed our cocks and started furiously jacking them. She then went back and forth, licking and deepthroating both of us.

"I want to cum all over your pretty teen face," Dave says. He was soon saying, "I'm about to cum, let me paint your face."

Dave's cum was shot all over Madison's face and hair. The first rope hit her cheek, which had turned a rosy red from the intensity of the night, while the second rope hit her chest. The third and fourth ropes hit her forehead, getting into her hair and dripping down onto her eyes.

"Wow, look at you, you little teen cumslut," Dave says.

Madison finally turned all of her attention to me. Her face was just covered it goo. It was a little gross that all these guys had already cum on her, but it was also insanely hot because it showed just how much of a slut she had become. She just kept deepthroating me, and when she came up for air, she said, "Cum for me baby, I know you've always wanted to turn me into your little slut."

"Goddammit," was all I could say as this teen beauty treated my cock like a popsicle.

I started to facefuck her hard and that's what put me over the edge.

"Open your mouth, I want to shoot it in there," I say.

Madison happily obliged and opened up, tongue out and wiggling in anticipation.

I looked at Madison one last time, marveling at the body that we had just turned into a communal fuck toy. Her pussy was red, both from being fucked every which way to just being horny. He asshole was probably swollen, and would probably hurt for the next week from the ride we all gave it over and over again. Her white skin was red in all the places where we had grabbed her for balance and leverage during those fucking sessions. Her hair was so wild and messy that it went beyond the "just-been-fucked" hairstyle, it moved into the "just-been-gangbanged" territory that's usually reserved for pornstars and backdoor hookers — not 18-year-old, preppy white girls still in high school.

Finally, with Madison's mouth as my target, I came. My first three shots hit her right in the mouth. The final shot hit her in the eye, turning her into a cum pirate. Madison immediately swallowed my cum and turned to everyone with her mouth open to show that she had swallowed it all. John had apparently gone downstairs to get her phone and was now back, taking pictures of Madison.

"So you can remember the fucking we gave you tonight," John says, snapping more photos.

Like Belle before her, Madison took the phone away and instead started snapping selfies of her own. She took photos of her involuntarily winking face, her used and abused tits, us guys standing in front of her with our depleted cocks, her red pussy and her swollen ass, then logged onto some app and strung them all together into one photo.

"I want you to remember me and this night you turned me into a slut," Madison says to me. "Maybe we'll do it again sometime, and maybe I'll bring a friend."

She then texted me a photo of the aftermath, but she also sent it to someone else — Belle.

":-P" was all the explanation Madison gave in the text.

Belle replied immediately: "FOUR GUYS! Lucky!!"

"4 hours," Madison replied.

"Holy fucking shit, you slut!" Belle wrote.

***

A week later I got a text from Mad Ms. Madison. She told me that, after all us guys left that night, she went to sleep without cleaning up at all. She said she was too tired, but she also said it just felt so sexy to have been so used. It took her a few days to recover from our session, and she stayed home sick from school for the first few days of the week, but she was now all better — and all ready for even more.

"You've unlocked the slut in me and Belle," Madison wrote.

"Well, shit, what more can we do to you two?" I replied.

"We just want more," Madison wrote.

"Like more guys?"

Madison replied with a deluge of smily faces: ":)))))))))))))))))))"

"Damn, who else can I invite next time?" I started thinking.

I felt my phone vibrate a little later. Madison had apparently texted me again, only this time it was a picture. A picture of her and Belle naked and kissing in front of the mirror of a school bathroom. Madison's hand was on Belle's boob, while Belle's hands were in Madison's pussy and ass.

"Like what you see?" Madison wrote.

12