All Comments on 'Dr. Frank's Newest Patient Ch. 04'

by EmmyLou93

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 7 years ago
How is this not rape?

Very disturbing

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
too ruff

agree, it was more like rape

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
It's just fantasy guys

I liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awaiting Chap 5

Rape? Get real! That was just pure lust for his daughter and her cumming around for the love of his touch. I can't wait for Chap 5, as this one had me hard as can be and jacking furiously. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whoa!

This is so hot. This made me so hard. Penny is such a good girl for daddy!

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
bravo!

chapter 4 was definitely worth waiting for, and did not disappoint. great job. thank you for such a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Learn anatomy!

If you want me to believe he is a gynecologist then at least understand the hymen, what it is, where it is, and what happens to it. It is so ridiculous how many people get this simple detail so wrong. Do not ask or read answers to questions online when searching for facts about the hymen. Look up actual medical facts and diagrams written by genuine medical professionals. Beware of those claiming to be doctors who claim it is a liquid filled sack or those who state it is located inside and actually breaks. It is skin which is torn or worn away, and before it is torn it is what causes the entrance to be tiny right at the entrance.

This story is not as enjoyable as the previous chapters. It seems as though it was a little rushed through when written. The author of it is capapble of far better as has been shown in other chapters. I will read future installments, but this one just isn't what I expected from the previous chapters. It almost seems as if the author was influenced by wants from someone else and changed the nature of the characters slightly. It just seems as if it is an unrelated chapter at this point.

As one who was raped as a child I do not agree that this actually makes the degree of being rape. Cohersion, yes. Rape, no. He did hesitate long enough for her to consent. Yes, it seems as if that was not going to stop him, but it never reached that stage. Him calling her names seemed out of character to me, but I know it is something people tend to enjoy. I enjoy it depending on the story and characters, but it seems out of place in this story.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuckintastic storyline ... Love kitten and her daddies actions

Ohhh myyy GOOOSSHHHHH ... you are doing such a fantastic job writing this (kind of) story .... Just incredible ... Please go on letting us all read more of kitten and her daddy...

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Well this sucks

I know many of us if not all of us wanted the big pay off but while this submission made me cum it lacked something. Just wasn't as good as the previous 3 submissions. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...you make rape of a young girl by a sleazy doctor so poetic.....oh my....when does the movie come out?

Frank is much worse than Doctor Todd.....who never left the office and probably filmed the whole thing to blackmail Frank into letting Todd have Penny for his only evil purposes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No

You literally wrote about a dad raping his daughter like a previous comment NO means NO I liked your other chapters but you RUINED it by adding RAPE 😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Rape? Well, she does say No ... but there is urgency in the way that this is written which might suggest that the time from licking her thighs to being balls deep in her pussy was very short.

Paedophilia? Erm, well not in my part of the world, she is 18.

Personally, had I been writing it then I would have Daddy lick her pussy until she came. And end this part of the story with them having a conflicted conversation about the whole incest thing. Or perhaps she gets curious and gives him a blowjob. Same level reciprocation. Save the fucking until next part of the story.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzover 7 years ago
Great

5 Star.It Lacking something.the pace is too fast. hoping for more foreplay before the 'grand opening'.hahaha.you know, to heating things up, and 'ours' haha.but great stories.well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lolita

move over nabokov

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

That was amazing....im so wet i need to calm down abit that was one of my fantasies that u just put in better words for me..i really really enjoyed that knowing how her moans turned you on even more...i wish i had a doctor dadi like you checking me ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy story! It wasn’t ruined at all. Very well written! Loved it!

WSM98WSM983 months ago

Hot as fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous