Dr. Frank's Newest Patient Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,060 Followers

"Yes daddy it's yours!"

She rose up on the table and I picked her up, she looped her legs around me and clung onto me like a baby monkey, moving her hips against her father fast and furious. I fucked her standing up, my little daughter, and felt her shudder into another orgasm, her walls clamping onto me.

"That's it, cum on me," I said. "Cum on daddy's cock."

Penny sounded like she was sobbing, but I knew she was enthralled in pleasure.

"You want to be filled with daddy's cum?" I asked.

"Yes daddy!"

I put her back on the table, ass up, and began to fuck her that way again.

"Tell me you want my cum," I said, spanking her ass.

"I want your cum daddy!"

"You want your father's cum, slut?"

"Yeah dad, yeah dad! Fill up your daughter."

With a tremendous groan, I came, shooting my load into Penny's body. My vision went white and I thrust wildly into her, filling her up.

When I pulled out, some slipped out, down her thigh.

Penny fell back onto the table, breathing heavy. "Oh, daddy."

I stayed standing, looking at my beautiful daughter on the table, who I had just deflowered. As I came down from my orgasm, I began to smile. I had just had the best sex of my life with the woman I loved most in the world.

"Oh honey, thank you," I said. "You made me so happy."

Penny smiled; it warmed my heart. I knew she loved to make me happy.

"That hurt though," she said.

"I know."

She hid her face. For a moment I got scared; did she regret it? What would I do then? But when she looked up, she was sheepish. "You said it will be better next time?"

I took her in my arms. "Oh yes, Penny. It will be even better next time."

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,060 Followers
12