All Comments on 'Dr. Lowenstein Visits Her Nephew'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Success

Excellent lead up, and coming together of the mother and son

They both need additional practice.

tracysatintracysatinover 14 years ago
I am exhausted.

I am exhausted after reading your story, it was brilliant. Please do continue with your erotic writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

As always a great story!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Definitely a 5 Star Story! Thanks so much for a terrific submission. Please give us many more.

sacksackover 14 years ago
very in depth writing

While this is a bit more predictable than some of your other stories, and the last sex scene slightly overlong, I appreciate the attention to detail as always. As in the previous story, the younger man does not seem all that innocent really, and perhaps too willing a partner in this novel situation?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
extremely erotic

With mother finally giving up her body, mind and spirit to her son was very erotic. Now all her son needs to do is make sure he takes control of her and show her the love of a young man. Fulfill all of her sexual needs and make her his to love and care for. Thanks for the very good story.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 14 years ago
Love Dr. Lowenstein

Please have more of Dr. Lowenstein with her nephew! I stroked with lotion to their scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More, please!

The magnificent Dr. Lowenstein coaches again! Somehow, I see promise for more with mother as well as with Joseph's sisters. After all, he needs to assert his manliness with each of the women who kept him submissive for so long, even if they never meant to do so. Keep 'em cumming (and coming).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

You are the MASTER of fantasy.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
For Some Reason I Wasn't Particularly Aroused By This One ... Maybe It Was

due to my having read it in pieces over several days. Story line was interesting, the doctor was her usual perceptive and erotic self (practice makes perfect), the characters were somewhat naive (as usual), attention to detail was, as usual, superb, and there are plenty of directions a sequel could take. So, it follows the standard construction from Mr. Petersunn, and I liked it. No spanking, for a change, but humiliation runs throughout. Maybe that's why it didn't excite me - I just have trouble with humiliation - I like eroticism and good old sex - many of Charles' earlier stories had more of that, especially with Prof. Peterson and his own daughters. Maybe I should read this again since earlier commentators seemed to really enjoy it.

incenseincenseover 13 years ago

superbly written excellent example of hot incestous lust but i missed anal licking and sniffing of his mother and aunts incestous anuses by joe

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Awesome story. But very hot and very fun to read. Obviously, I awarded it 5 stars, and I'm looking forward to read more of your works. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

GmogrosGmogrosover 11 years ago
Outstanding!@

One of the best, if not the best, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I like the voyeurism very much and the slow build up in your story. The description of the spying through the hole in the wall is very well done. A lot of fun to read.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Fresh and interesting approach with nice slow development. I'm looking forward to reading more of the Dr. L series.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

What a grreeeeaaattt story. Whoooo. Excellent. Thanks.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Too much descriptive dialogue that wasn’t. needed, 7 pages that of mostly bull shit page filler. Page content matters not. What you do DOES matter. Long paragraph on the last page with eye strain material and small paragraph barely covering a son pounding his mom. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot, very hot and creamy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous