Dr. Lowenstein Visits Her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," he softly replied. He had agreed to do anything she asked of him. That was the understanding. He turned to his mother, his mouth suddenly a bit dry. "Uh, mother, um, well, would you, please, you know, uh..." It was surprisingly hard to get the words out. He said quite softly, "remove your dress?"

"No," Dr. Lowenstein corrected him. "Speak with more authority, more command in your voice. Try it again."

"Yes, um, of course, well, mother, would you please...remove your dress."

"Don't ask her, don't say please. Just tell her, like you are in fact the man of the house."

He said quickly, like he was swallowing some ill-tasting medicine, "Mother, remove your dress."

Deborah turned to her sister. "Am I supposed to actually do it?"

"Of course, of course," Susan replied.

"Geez Louise," Deborah quietly replied, her face reddening as she reached behind herself to unclasp her dress and pull the zipper down.

Joseph politely looked away.

"Keep your eyes on your mother, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein corrected him.

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph softly replied. It wasn't that he would not enjoy watching his mother remove her dress. He did so very much indeed. In fact, that was perhaps precisely the problem and he was quite embarrassed by it. His mother was a very attractive woman, with wavy blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders, sparkling blue eyes, smooth white skin, a perky delicate nose, and cute rosy cheeks. What boy wouldn't enjoy seeing her removing her dress?

Deborah couldn't believe she was doing this, actually removing her dress in front of her son. She surely hoped that her sister knew what she was doing. But, as she had said, she was the doctor and this was apparently a common form of therapy. She averted her eyes from her son's as she pulled her arms free of the straps. She did not though let it fall. She held it to her breasts with her hands and looked again at her sister. Must she really do this?

Dr. Lowenstein spoke to Joseph. "Joseph, instruct your mother."

Joseph first cleared his throat and then said, "Let it fall, mother."

"Yes, son," she quietly replied and let the dress fall to her ankles.

Fortunately she was wearing a rather complimentary bra and panty set. Well, maybe that was unfortunate. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about it. She would have been embarrassed to be seen by her sister in a rather dull and worn brassiere and panties, as her sister was always so well dressed, so sophisticated. She didn't want to come across plain and dowdy. On the other hand, it was rather awkward to be wearing such a pretty brassiere and panties in front of her son, as if she wanted him to find her provocatively attractive. She covered herself with her two hands as best she could, continuing to keep her eyes averted.

Dr. Lowenstein did not object to her sister averting her eyes. That was in fact helpful for the treatment, as it was important for Joseph to sense that he was in fact in charge. Averting her eyes was an expression of submission, that Joseph had the authority and power.

A woman trying to protect and maintain her modesty by covering her breasts and cunnie so ineffectively with her hands was also a rather adorable sight.

However, not allowing her son to see what was beneath the dress did defeat the purpose of removing it. Dr. Lowenstein asked, "Joseph, what should your mother do now?"

It was a difficult question, as it was rather open ended. There were a lot of things she could do. Perhaps the answer was to put her dress back on? She probably should do that. But, somehow he sensed that wasn't what his aunt, the doctor, had in mind. "Mother, um, remove your hands...please."

"Very good, Joseph." Dr. Lowenstein was pleased that he understood, although it could have been said with more authority, more command.

"Yes son," Deborah meekly replied. With her heart pumping, her hands trembling, her legs feeling a little weak, she pulled her hands away from her body and let them hang by her side. The urge to cover herself was so strong. Deborah clasped her hands behind her bottom to hold them back, thereby though thrusting her breasts out further. She turned one knee inward, as if she could hide her cunnie from her son's eyes with her thigh, but the modest pose only made her all the more endearing, like she was trying to pose for him.

It was difficult for Joseph not to smile. His mother did have an awfully nice body and it was being so scrumptiously displayed in her undies. Her brassiere was a pink cotton, sprinkled all over with little red hearts, trimmed by a red lace. They provided her boobs with such a delicious roundness, even pushing them together a bit, accentuating her cleavage. It was like her boobs were being served for him on a lovely gay colorful platter. His dick swelled in his pants as he feasted his eyes on the open cleavage, the lily white valley of soft womanly breast.

His eyes slowly traveled down his mother's body, past her belly button, her firm and trim abdomen, her narrow waist, down to her matching pink bikini panties with red lace trim and red hearts. The panties even had a little violet bow. He glanced back up. There was a little violet bow on her brassiere as well. He had missed that before. He looked back down, his eyes fixing on his mother's soft, full vaginal mound. There was a red heart right on the tip of the softly curved flesh. He instinctively licked his lips, and then bit the lower one as he contemplated how sexy his mother looked. He barely noticed the pink thigh high nylons.

Dr. Lowenstein broke the awkward silence. "Do you find your mother attractive, Joseph?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, yes I do." That might be rather evident by the growing bulge in his slacks. He was so glad that he was wearing tight briefs. Perhaps it wasn't that noticeable. He didn't want to check though as that might only draw his mother's and aunt's attention to it.

"Joseph," his mother quietly whispered in protest.

"Hush now, Deborah," Susan admonished her sister. She turned back to Joseph. "What would you like your mother to do now, Joseph?"

Joseph knew exactly what he would like his mother to do, but such licentious thoughts with regard to one's own mother are best kept to oneself. He just shrugged.

Dr. Lowenstein was disappointed but not discouraged. This treatment did invariably work but not always immediately or consistently. "Perhaps you would like your mother to pose for you?"

"Geez Louise!" Deborah exclaimed. It wasn't enough that she was standing there in her undies? She also had to give him a pose?

Joseph's eyes widened with delight. Yes, he most certainly would like that. He nodded his head, knowing that if he said anything he would likely sound way too eager.

"Well, then, what pose should that be, Joseph?" Dr. Lowenstein pondered out loud. "What is your favorite pose for a girly model?"

Whoa! That was a difficult question. He knew right away what that pose would be, but that wasn't the kind of information a guy normally wants to share with his aunt, certainly not with a sex therapist, and especially not with his mother. On the other hand, he wasn't about to let an opportunity like this be wasted. With only a bit of hesitation he asserted, "On her elbows and knees, bottom up in the air."

"Oh my gracious!" Deborah exclaimed in shock. She wasn't going to have to do that, was she?

"Excellent!" Susan replied, chuckling a bit. She was very pleased at how assertively Joseph had expressed his preference. "Why don't you then help guide your mother as to precisely how she should present her body."

That was a bit more difficult. Joseph looked into his mother's blue eyes and saw both nervous apprehension and annoyance. He guess he could hardly blame her for that. But, it wasn't like he was doing this on purpose, or at least it wasn't his fault. This was part of the family therapy, conducted no less by her own sister. Her mother couldn't really blame him. "Mother, I would like you please get on your knees and elbows."

Deborah's shoulders sagged.

"And what else, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein reminded him.

"Oh yes, yes. Your, um, uh, bottom up in the air...facing me." Joseph's dick strained within his slacks and briefs, pushing out hard to the left. He really wanted to touch it, to at least shift it into a more comfortable direction so that it could grow and swell more comfortably. But he knew he couldn't do that without being noticed.

Mothers will do just about anything for their sons, perhaps in fact anything, but Deborah never would have imagined having to do something like this. She turned around, facing away from Joseph, and got down onto her knees on the living room carpet. And, with another deep breath of air, she got down further, onto her hands and elbows, resting her face against her hands as she raised her bottom up to her son.

She had often posed for her husband, but that had been different in more ways than one. Her poses for him were initiated by herself. They were not under his command, or even his request. Most importantly, it's quite different, to say the least, to pose like this for her son. Her face became quite hot with her flustered embarrassment. She knew she was presenting herself in a very licentious, lewd manner.

Joseph's dick twitched within his briefs. His mother looked so, so sexy. She was a rather petite woman but her little bottom curved out so full and round when she stuck it out like this, the pink panties stretched tightly across her curves. Pale white quarter moon cheeks of her bottom peeked out from beneath her panties, and further below them, the panties were pulled snugly across his mother's little cunnie. Joseph gasped. His mother was displaying a camel toe!

Dr. Lowenstein was very, very pleased with the pose chosen by her nephew. A woman on her elbows and knees, her bottom raised up, was a rather submissive posture and so it could have substantial therapeutic value for Joseph, helping him feel more confident, more assertive around women. "That's really very lovely, Deborah," she said, reinforcing her sister's good work. "Why don't you wiggle your bottom a little bit for your son."

One small consolation with her position was that she could not see the faces of her sister and son, but it wasn't like she didn't know what they were looking at. She did as her sister instructed, wiggling her bottom like she was trying to entice her son to mount her. This felt so terribly, terribly shameful.

Joseph again bit his lower lip. It took all his moral strength not to pull down his mother's panties, rip his dick from his briefs and slacks, and thrust his cock up his mother's cunt. But, of course, that would probably be going much, much too far. He was more than happy with the sight of his mother wagging her pink pantied bottom at him. He knew he would remember and treasure this moment, this sight, for years to come. "Thank you, mother," he whispered.

"Your welcome, son," she whimpered back.

Dr. Lowenstein was not pleased with that. He did not want Joseph to be grateful for his mother submitting herself before him. She didn't want him to abuse or disrespect her, and it would be appropriate of him to express his appreciation to his mother for providing him with sexual pleasure, but within the context of this psychodrama it was important for him to remain within a commanding role. "Alright then, Deborah, I think that's enough. You can stand up."

Deborah was very relieved to hear that. She got back up on her feet to again face her sister and son, still very conscious of the fact that she was wearing only her brassiere and panties. But, apparently that would not last for long.

"Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein instructed her nephew, "tell your mother to remove her brassiere."

"Susan!" Deborah proclaimed in shock.

Dr. Lowenstein did not turn away from Joseph. She just raised her right hand to silence her sister. "Joseph?"

"Mother," Joseph said, "would you remove your brassiere, please?"

It was still in the form of a request, but Dr. Lowenstein decided to let that pass. The initial steps of therapy are often just baby steps. She was confident that the young man would make further progress as they proceeded.

Deborah knew that at some point she would have to put a stop to this, as any self-respecting woman, or decent mother, should. But, then again, as a mother, she did not want to fail her son. She did want to help him overcome his problems, to become a stronger, more self-confident young man. She reached behind herself to unclasp her brassiere. In doing so she thrust out her breasts toward her son.

Joseph couldn't stand it any longer. He reached down to adjust the location of his stiff cock, hoping that if he did it quickly nobody would notice.

Deborah's eyes widened and her face again blushed as she saw her son shift his erection so that it was now facing more straight up, which also allowed for a more evident bulge. She quickly averted her eyes.

"Sorry," Joseph quietly mumbled. Dr. Lowenstein though corrected him. "I think it's wonderful Joseph that you are enjoying this exercise. It shows that you are being very responsive to the treatment."

"Yes, ma'am," Joseph replied, but he still felt a bit uncomfortable about it, at least with respect to his mother noticing it. He had always worried as a kid about her catching him with an erection, like when he was masturbating under the blankets at night. No boy is terribly comfortable with having his mother catch him with a boner.

Deborah gave her sister a brief glare and her face grew even redder as she let the straps of her brassiere fall from her shoulders, removed her arms, and then pulled the cups away from her breasts. "Geez Louise," she softly exclaimed, as her breasts came into view.

Joseph's eyes widened, as if the whiteness of his mother's round, soft boobs was blinding to the eye. They were so fantastic! He had seen them once before, but only for a very brief second and, of course, he hadn't seen very many other ones at all. In fact, only his aunt's up close, Emily's through a peephole, and very brief glimpses of Amy's through half-open doors. His mother's were most certainly bigger than Emily's and firmer and rounder than his aunt's, at least they seemed that way to him. He now realized that his mother's boobs were probably better than his aunt's. It was perhaps true though that he was biased, as they were the breasts of his mother. "Bias" though might not be the best word. The fact that they were his mother's provided them with an extra special significance and meaning. He was gazing upon the naked boobs of his mother, and that was very special indeed.

Deborah stole a quick glance at her son ogling her breasts. "Son, it's not polite to stare," she scolded him.

"Sorry, mother," Joseph replied, and obediently looked away.

"Deborah," her sister reminded her, "who is in charge right now?"

Deborah took a deep breath, causing her breasts to swell up even further.

Dr. Lowenstein suggested, "Why don't you hold them up for your son. Let him know how delighted you are with your son's interest in his mother's breasts?"

Deborah rolled her eyes but did as she was instructed, cupping each of them in her hands so that her son could more readily admire and appreciate their fullness, their roundness.

"Would you like to give your mother a kiss, Joseph?"

"What?" Of course, any son would or should like to give his mother a kiss. Deborah was in fact at times a bit disappointed that Joseph didn't show more enthusiasm in giving her a kiss, now that he was a young man. It would though be rather awkward right now, for the both of them, with her naked breasts hanging out.

Joseph though thought that perhaps it might be a nice way to reassure his mother, to provide an asexual peck on the cheek, the kind a son usually provides his mother. As Joseph stepped forward, though, the doctor corrected him.

"No, no, Joseph, don't be silly. Kiss your mother where she is indicating she wants to be kissed."

It was Joseph's turn to blush. The doctor clearly meant for him to kiss his mother on her breast, and probably the nipple!

Deborah closed her eyes as her son leaned forward to place his lips against her left nipple, trying to be careful not to let any other part of his body touch her.

A little whimper could be heard escaping Deborah's lips, her hands trembling with nervousness. Yes, family therapy sessions can be really, really difficult, and she gasped when she felt her son's lips make contact.

"Now," Dr. Lowenstein further instructed, "be sure to provide a very thorough and loving kiss, Joseph. Don't be afraid to use your tongue. Maybe even nibble a bit on it with your teeth."

Joseph would have to admit that he did not always like to kiss his mother as a young man, as it did make him feel like a little kid. But, this was much, much different. He didn't feel like a kid doing this!

The doctor made a similar observation, speaking to her sister, she explained, "Joseph last suckled you as an infant, Deborah, which in many regards he is still today, but he now suckles you as a young man, as a lover would do, not as an infant. You are noticing the difference, are you not, Deborah?"

"Uh, yeah, well, yes," she agreed, sort of, her voice a bit breathless, feeling her nipple stiffen and distend within her son's lips and against his soft, wet probing and massaging tongue.

"Excellent, very, very good. We're making excellent therapeutic progress here," Dr. Lowenstein exclaimed.

Deborah's breaths accelerated, her breasts heaving, feeling her son suck and nibble on her nipple. It was like this was the very first tit he had sucked, at least as a young man, as he seemed so urgent, so lustfully hungry, and her nipple naturally responded, which was quite understandable but still rather embarrassing, for a mother. She glanced over at the bay window, reassuring herself that the drapes were indeed fully closed.

As Joseph continued to suckle and slurp on his mother's teat he took the opportunity to reach down and further adjust his cock, although this time he was more into giving it a squeeze than an adjustment. He knew that his mother could not see what he was doing with his hand, being hidden by her breasts and his head. His Aunt Susan could see, and he did feel a bit funny about that, but he doubted that she would mind.

"Shift over to the other nipple, Joseph," Dr. Lowenstein instructed.

He quickly did as he was told, eagerly drawing the other one into his lips.

"Oh my, Deborah," Dr. Lowenstein observed, "you really have quite long, extended nipples, don't you, sister."

"Yes, yes, I suppose," she quietly acknowledged.

"They really get quite excited."

Deborah sighed, which was expressing an agreement.

Joseph nibbled with his teeth a bit on the new one, causing his mother to quietly whimper and nervously shift her feet. It was difficult to admit but she was getting more than just a bit excited.

"I think you're mother is feeling a little unsteady, Joseph. Put your left hand around her waist to help her keep steady, and here," she said, as she took hold of his right hand, "use this one to help as well." She guided his right hand in between her thighs to firmly cup his mother's cunt within the palm and fingers of his hand.

"Oh my!" Deborah gasped as she felt her son cupping her cunnie. Now, this was really very, very inappropriate. She looked at her sister with a frightened, shocked, and desperate look in her eyes. She could not believe that her sister was really serious about this. She had placed her son's hand directly on her vagina! True, she was still wearing panties, but that hardly diminished the very clearly intimately sexual nature of this contact, did it?

Susan though just smiled knowingly back at her sister and nodded her head reassuringly. "Hold tightly onto your mother, Joseph. Let her know that you have a firm grip on her, that you will not let her fall, despite how weak and shaky her legs might become. She must learn to place her trust in you."