Dr. Lowenstein Visits Her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around on her knees, which was a bit awkward as her panties remained tangled around them, and with a deep sigh of resignation got down onto her elbows and hands, raising her naked bottom and cunnie up to her son.

Her face again turned beet red, and not just because it was so low to the ground. Is there a position more sexually deferential than this, she wondered, and it felt even more so being his mother. No mother expects someday to be presenting herself this way to her son. She covered her face with her hands. She just felt so inappropriately lewd and wanton, particularly as she knew that her cunnie was literally dripping with her lusting moisture.

Joseph gaped at his mother's obscene presentation. He took hold of his now wet stiff cock in his hand, and slowly stroked it as he admired the sight. His mother did have such a pretty bottom which he had often admired as she did the housecleaning, but never more so than now. It is really quite magnificent the shape a bottom takes when the woman is bent over like this, thrusting up in the air. It was like a cross between a very round pumpkin and a heart, a very unique and lovely shape. Plus there was something so provocative and enticing about the crack that split its way down the center, hiding within its deep valley the most personally embarrassing part of most anyone's anatomy, the woman's little curled pink butt hole, which he could in fact now see and appreciate. Not too many sons get to gaze upon their mothers' rosebuds, and he wondered if perhaps his therapy could involve fucking his mother up the ass. Well, that was a pretty obscene thought, he realized, but it was rather difficult not to have such thoughts at a time like this.

And, of course, perhaps most importantly of all, he could now see, at least from behind, his mother's feminine pouch, not really hidden at all beneath her curly bush. It literally glistened in the soft lighting of the room, sparkling with feminine dew, begging to be satisfied, to be loved, to be fucked.

The realization of what was about to happen was just so intense. He was going to fuck someone for the very first time, and it would in fact be his own mother, from behind, mounting her in the living room like a bitch in heat. He again felt like a very fortunate son to have a mother as pretty as his, and as yielding and accommodating. He seriously doubted that any one of his friend's moms had invited their sons to fuck them from behind, or any way at all for that matter.

"I'm going to fuck you, mother," he boldly asserted.

Dr. Lowenstein smiled broadly and with much satisfaction. Now that was the assertion, the confidence, she wanted to see in the young man.

"Yes, I know," Deborah meekly replied through her fingers. She spread her legs a bit to give her son more room.

Joseph stepped up to his mother's upraised ass. The raw smell of her sex drifted up to his nostrils. It was quite the realization to perceive his mother's base sexuality. He had for a long time perceived his mother only as his mother. The familial therapy helped to understand her in different ways, to have a broader, fuller conceptualization of who she was rather than just pigeonholing her as a mother. More specifically, she was also quite the wanton, lustful beast. But, he also realized he had to stop thinking about her this way or he might just cum on her butt. He crouched down a bit to position his cock against the soft, wet, yielding lips of her womanly cunt. He quickly found that fucking her was not straightforward. He had absolutely no experience at this, and the position was kind of awkward. He wasn't even sure precisely where along her lips he should position his dick.

Dr. Lowenstein instantly recognized the boy's difficulty and she stepped forward. It is sometimes useful for the therapist to help guide a patient through the resolution of his maternal complex and she took hold of Joseph's cock with her left hand, deftly directing it to the entrance into his mother's cunt.

Deborah whimpered and squirmed a bit at the first touch of her son's cock against her lips. His dick felt in one sense so terribly wrong, yet it was also so terribly correct, as it was all for the good of her son, to help him become more self-confident and independent as a young man. She knew that in the long run it would probably be very helpful to him, or at least she did trust her sister, the doctor, on that point. And, well, she would admit, only to herself, that right now she really, really wanted to get fucked, even if it was by her son, or perhaps especially because it was him. Many a middle-aged woman would have to admit to having the fantasy of being laid, once again, by a stout, healthy young man, and Deborah had certainly missed the experience for quite a number of years. The fact that it was her son, now all grown up, made it all the more special, personal, and intimate.

Dr. Lowenstein also took the opportunity of being involved within the exercise to use the fingers of her right hand to slide down into the bigger crack of her sister's bottom and, smiling at her nephew, gave her sister a few tickling caresses on her anus, which caused her bottom to squirm all the more.

"Susan!" Deborah complained, but not vigorously so, as the tickling of the very sensitive nerves on her anus was actually quite appealing. She was just embarrassed at having her son be a witness to her mother squirming so sweetly at having her asshole tickled. She sure hoped that it would not give him any ideas of butt fucking her. That would indeed be going much too far.

Joseph thrust his hips and drove his cock deep down into his mother's cunt.

"Unggh," Deborah groaned in deep, throaty passion as she felt her cunt being filled once again by a man's cock, and her son did indeed have a very good stiff one.

Joseph began to thrust his cock in and out of his mother's tight, fleshy, clinging cunt. He was surprised at how tight she felt, although he didn't really have any basis of comparison. It was certainly a sensation far greater than his fist, or even the banana peel he once shamefully tried (it was suggested on some cable television show). It was like every nerve on the head of his dick was being continually stimulated and excited. It was as if her cunt was made precisely for the purpose of exciting his cock which, of course, was precisely true, and perhaps even more so than usual, given that they were so closely genetically tied.

Dr. Lowenstein stepped back to give the mother and son more room for their psychodrama, and it was quite the dance to behold. Deborah was twitching and prancing her bottom for her son, not so much to try to buck him off her but instead to provide even further stimulation and pleasure, as well as expressing directly her own animalistic lust. Susan was tempted to film them, or at least get a few snapshots. It would be instructive for any interns she might someday train, and perhaps Deborah might even include a few of the shots within the family album. But, she didn't want to make them feel self-conscious.

Deborah was indeed now enjoying herself immensely, at times forgetting that it was her son fucking her, at times recalling that shameful point, and at times enjoying the fact that it was indeed her son that was mounting her like a hot hard stallion. She had strong doubts and ambivalence before the act started, but now that it had she found herself swept away by the fundamental, base pleasures. She removed her hands from her face, using one to get a better grip on the carpet, the other to reach back up between her legs to diddle her clit as he so frenetically fucked her cunt.

Joseph so much enjoyed the sight and feel of his cock thrusting in and out of his mother's slippery wet slick slit, but he knew he would not, could not, last much longer and so he suddenly leaned, if not fell, down over her back to reach around and grab hold of her hanging bulbous breasts, using them to help keep himself mounted but as well to just enjoy squeezing and mauling those soft squishy flesh pillows that seemed now even bigger and fuller as they hung and swung from his mother's chest.

Deborah was frantically diddling her clit, forcefully grinding and rubbing her fingers around and around in small circular motions, her eyes squeezed shut, her mind and senses focused on just her cunt and clit, as if that was all that mattered, as if that was all she was, and then she suddenly exploded and quivered with her climax.

"Oh Joseph!" She gasped, "you're making mummy cum!" and her knees gave out, trembling and weak with the waves of her climax sweeping through her body. She collapsed onto the floor, Joseph still plunging in and out of her cunt as she did so.

"Fuck, mother," Joseph gasped as he felt his own climax arrive, grateful for her getting there first, feeling no longer the responsibility to maintain self-control.

He quickly extracted his cock as the first wad burst from his twitching shaft and shot way up onto the back of his mother's head, nestling into her wavy blonde hair. He didn't want to cum inside his mother, feeling perhaps that was going too far. She had always warned him to be careful and safe whenever he had sex with a girl (not knowing that he never had), yet here he was, condomless within his own mother.

"Good one!" Dr. Lowenstein observed. It was indeed a very impressively forceful shot. Excellent distance and aim.

Joseph grabbed hold of his cock with his hand to help with the aim. He was leaning somewhat forward, propping himself up with his left hand, bent over his mother's back and butt, his body and mind wracked by the rapture of his orgasm as he repeatedly squirted his globs, ropes, and wads of cum all over his mother's body.

"Oh Joey," his mother panted in her spasmodic climax as she felt splash after splash of wet, warm, thick cum repeatedly rain down across her back. Her son was indeed quite virile, as jets, globs, and streams of cum continued to gush forth, dousing her back with the hot, wet, thick gruel.

Joseph did feel he was doing a pretty good job, as he was squirting out quite a bit, and managing to get a lot of it across her back. But, in the end he concentrated it most heavily on her derriere, as that was the more fetching, pretty sight. He very much enjoyed giving those full soft, lily white cheeks a good coating of gism globs.

When he was done he sat back on his haunches to admire the sight of his mother gasping on the floor, her hair, back, and buttocks splattered with his cum, some of it now leaking down into the crack of her behind.

Dr. Lowenstein was very pleased as well. It was just their first session but it was clearly evident that a lot of progress had been achieved. Joseph had taken a big step toward becoming the man of the house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! It was certainly fun to write, and I encourage you to take the time to cast a vote! Best wishes, Charles.