All Comments on 'Dr, My Implants Are Haunted! Ch. 02'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Horny & funny, not an easy trick to pull off. Please let's have some more, I mean will Emily actually shoot her old man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sorry but this ended terribly. You took a silly premise, which was funny and sexy, and changed it midway to something else, then slathered on a bunch of self-referential humour, which didn't match and wasn't funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was a great story of haunting and possession but the part of the nurse coming in and the three of them having a conversation during sex was just stupid. the story was great up to then even the murder plot. and having sex with her adult son's, that was great.

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
Can't please everyone!

I tried writing something that was a bit silly - - some liked it, some didn't, but at least I tried. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It started well enough, but...

Well, at least one thing was right in this 'story'

Who WRITES this shit!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

Great story! Only thing is I wish you would've written the filth that the pornstar was saying to the sons. And I loved the part when the secretary came in and didn't bat an eye! I only wish she would've said that she loved working for a doctor who treats his patients this way. Maybe you could write a story about a boob job clinic that specializes in XXL boob jobs, the doctors routinely fuck the patients, the staff encourage the girls who come in to go really big, and the ads for the place make fun of flat chested girls and naturals. Again, though, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was certainly the silliest story I've read, erotic or not. So, well done? I suppose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering how much you took the piss here, it sounds be classified as Fetish. :-D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3544 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES