Dr, My Implants Are Haunted! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

Dr Freeland grunted and groaned as he worked his dick back and forth in Terri-Ann's ass, grinning as she reached behind her to hold her ass cheeks apart. The pair of them panted and moaned and the doctor grinned as he felt her shake and quiver with an anally induced orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" he cried. "Shall I cum on your tits?!"

"Always!" Terri-Ann replied. As he moved back, she turned and dropped to her knees, sucking on his dick as he jacked on it. A moment or two later and he withdrew from her lips and pointed his cock at her tits, his dick spurting out lines of thick jism, covering her huge, round, fake tits in spunk.

"Oh doctor," Terri-Ann sighed. "I can't wait till we can do this as husband and wife."

Dr Freeland looked down at her as she played with his cum on her tits.

"Me too, darling, me too," he said.

† † † † †

Well that's just great, Emily thought in Terri-Ann's head as she couldn't help but watch the pair of them start fucking again not ten minutes later. I come here with a genuine medical complaint - - a pair of haunted implants - - and end up being a bit part in my own story which finishes like the plot of a daytime soap opera. First chance I get, I'll be straight on to the internet to leave a strongly worded complaint in the comments section. I mean, who writes this shit........?

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12