All Comments on 'Dr. Shawnee Davis'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sarge77Sarge77about 18 years ago
Don't stop there

I think you could do another chapter to this one. Tell us more about how the asshole, typical, ER doctor gets what is coming to him and more about the voodoo queen.

Anyway it was good reading and an enjoyable story. Thank you.

LittleLadyLoveLittleLadyLoveabout 18 years ago
More Dr. Shawnee

Hope there is more chapter to come. Hopefully sorry ass ER doc gets what's coming to him by the Voodoo nurse.

mglbfsm96mglbfsm96about 18 years ago
u did it again

butterflies in my stomach. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
damn amazing

just damn good man its always leaves in awe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So good!

Such a sweet story! I'd like another chapter of their sexcapades! Thanks for helping out a girl in need of release, it did the trick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
need more Dr's like her

I have read alot of your stories and have enjoyed each one , to those who don't like your writtings , think with your brain not with your 3rd leg, not everything has to be perverted and sick. To answer the question of the moment , I'm female and some stories you read with your heart . So get a grip gentleman and see something other then the sex of the story. See the Love, see all that can happen even when you feel less then your best, see that not all are as blinded as the asshole Dr in this story is, see there is good left and find it , you'll be a better person for it. Thank you L.A. for writing about Love, it was refreshing!!!

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
I loved it more please

I loved it i would put your story in the top 10 hit list

I hope you come back with another chapter telling how Shawnee and Caleb come out in this story do they get hitched and what about that asshole Weller does he get fired for discrimanating against the handicapped and turning him away and what happens to Jennie does she get even with Weller ?i hope you come back with the second chapter beause I would want to read it .

P.S.you might want to know that nose isnt spelt noise like you had in the story.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

I really enjoyed all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

well L.A.W I love your stories.I enjoy reading yourstories . I loved your story "A SIMPLE LOVE OF DAVE & LEONA".Please dont worry about what people say about your stories but I m very sure that there will be many peoples like me who love ur stories please send me a mail if you wish to at srs_rocker@yahoo.co.in

16gauge16gaugeover 13 years ago
Great Story

It's so nice to see a couple like this, where each is looking for what the other will give. I hope you write more about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

I realize it has been a while since you wrote this story but I have to agree with the others who say this one needs more chapters. PLEASE Great love story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please

After a while you get tired of reading about perfect people with perfect bodies. Keep it up!

needsmtlcneedsmtlcalmost 13 years ago
Only the great survive

I did enjoy this story and was so much like life,people look forward to..and wish they had someone like the Dr.Davis to care about them. Only one thing that could have made you hart throb a little deeper is if Caleb had been in the Army and lost his leg in the military serving his country... But again a super story ..........

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001over 12 years ago
oh godddddddddddd

very very hottttttttttttttttt...its been awhile since i read one of Your stories...giggles

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
out of a tradgedy comes love

so glad she stuck to her principles...needed to know if she got that prick of a doctor kicked out for being so nasty to patients....glad she found love with him...life is awesome....just shows how opposites can be attracted to each other...lovely story....

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 6 years ago
Great sorry

My grandfather got his legs broken from a car wreck and was in the hospital for about 2 weeks and ended up marrying his nurse that was assigned to him. This story was very close to that and reminded me that true love can come from anywhere and at the worse times. If your single like me, keep your head up because you never know when love will come your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
unfinished stories

I have read a lot if your stories and enjoyed all of them,But you always leave out so much of the back ground of your characters. Like what happened to Caleb to make him disabled, And what happened to Dr. dickhead that treats his patients like shit. What was Jenny going to do to him?

Bobbyd629Bobbyd629about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it, a very nice short story. The ending let you use your imagination on how they would continue their lives together.

I do hope you are continuing to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous