Dr. Shawnee Davis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held back a laugh, stood up and sat down on his other leg. 'Now you can.' Shawnee whispered, hoping that he would ravish her breasts. She needed them sucked, bitten, pulled or anything else this handsome man could think of.

He slowly moved his hand over her body, under her top, caressing over her tummy and up to her excited breasts, gently rolling her left nipple between two fingers. Her skin was hot to his touch and Caleb couldn't wait to get inside her beautiful body. 'It feels like you're on fire,' he whispered, giving her a soft kiss on the lips and it felt so good to kiss a woman he didn't have to pay for.

'It's all for you,' she whispered back to him and knew the shower would have to wait. 'I want you now! I can't wait any longer.' Shawnee moaned as he teased her nipple, sending feelings through her that she never would have thought possible. His soft touch on her nipple, sent fire rushing through every last inch of her body and she needed him in her. 'Take me,' she moaned as his fingers toyed with her aching nipples, driving her wild with need. 'Please!' Shawnee moaned louder as she lay against him, trying to imagine how wonderful his long penis was going to feel as it slid in and out of her.

He smiled to Shawnee and kissed again. 'Let's go,' he said with a wink as she quickly stood up and pushed him to the bedroom. 'Somebody must ready.' Caleb smiled watching her strip off her blouse and reached as she pulled down her wet panties. 'Oh yes!' he moaned at the site of her large breasts and the beautiful bare spot between her legs. 'How do you want it?' he asked watching her grab his pants, jerk them down and she pointed to the bed. 'Hurry or I'm going to rape you!' she giggled.

'Damn! That's what I'm talkin' about!' he winked crawling on the bed and lay on his back. 'Since I'm wounded, you're going to have to do all the work,' he said hoping she wouldn't mind.

She just smiled and moved over him. 'I've always wanted to be on top, but I have to do something first.' Shawnee said in a sexy voice, sitting between his legs and carefully wrapped her large breasts around his swollen shaft. 'I hope you don't mind,' she whispered, lowering her head, gently sucked him into her mouth and couldn't help but rubbing her excited mound on the end of his amputated leg. 'Oh my God!' Shawnee thought as his hard shaft filled her mouth and rubbing on his leg felt so good. His soft skin and warmth made Shawnee want to cum right then and there. 'This is awesome!' she moaned looking up to Caleb and sucked him deeper, to the back of her throat.

Caleb just lay there, enjoying Shawnee's warm mouth around his hard shaft, hoping so much that this would be more than a onetime thing. Shawnee was so gorgeous, loving and so pleasant; Caleb knew it was going to be so hard to hold back his emotions. 'Ahhh,' he moaned moving his hips in time with her wonderful mouth, hoping he wouldn't cum. She wasn't as skilled as a few other girls' he'd been with, but she was definitely the most beautiful and that's all that matter to him. 'Oh, you're going to kill me!' he laughed as her head moved faster and she sucked harder as her pretty green eyes looked to his face.

She sucked Caleb hard, only wanting to please this handsome man under her, wondering if he loved her or if it would be just a onetime thing. 'Please love me as much as I do you,' she thought as her head moved up and down his rigid shaft. 'I'll do anything you ask,' she thought again, wondering if she could drink his cum. She knew that every 'normal' man in the world loved to have their cock sucked and that cuming in a girls' mouth was a dream come true.

Caleb lay there, watching and enjoying Shawnee's warm mouth around his cock. 'You're out of this world!' he moaned as she looked up to him, smiling around his cock. 'I'm not going to last much longer,' he moaned again and she just kept sucking.

Shawnee enjoyed the look on his face and him squirming under her as she sucked him hard, hoping she could finish this. When she heard him say he was close to cuming, Shawnee knew she had to end this right. She pulled from him, looked up and growled, 'Do it then! Cum in my mouth!' and she returned to his long, hard cock, sucking him deep and as hard as she could. Shawnee watched a shocked look cover Caleb's face, he smiled, and reached to caress her hair and he came. His warm seeds shot into her mouth and moans of pleasure filled her ears, driving her to suck him more.

He watched as she moved up and down, sucking him with more love than he could have ever thought possible and when she told him to cum, it was all over. 'Oh yes!' he grunted and released a years worth of loneliness into her mouth. 'You're wonderful!' Caleb cried watching her continue to suck him with all of her might and when she smiled at him, he knew she was his.

Shawnee crawled up his body, positioned his hard shaft to her opening and gently sat down. 'Ahhh!' she moaned as his hardness filled her lonely body, filling a void that she never wanted to be empty again. 'I could get used to this very easy,' she whispered, gently lying on his chest, smashing her large breasts on him.

Caleb hugged her with his right arm and could only hope she liked him. 'I could learn to love having my own doctor,' he smiled giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

'Really?' Shawnee asked as she started moving her hips in small circles, teasing her lonely pussy. 'I offer a special insurance program to handsome men in wheelchairs,' she said enjoying the feel of this wonderful man so deep in her body, touching places she never knew existed until now.

'I might be interested in that,' he smiled as she slowly moved in circles, making his cock grow with excitement.

'You get 24 hour care from me. Would you like that?' Shawnee asked feeling her muscles lock around Caleb and she knew it was time. 'You're going to kill me,' she moaned and for the first time in her life, she was orgasming around a man's hard shaft. 'Oh Caleb! Oh my handsome man!' she squealed as excitement rushed through her young body. Her heart pounded, her muscles shook with delight and her tiny pussy exploded around him. 'Never let me go,' she said as tears ran from her eyes. 'I'm falling in love with you.' Shawnee added, hoping he didn't think she was just some lonely freak.

He smiled, holding her tight. 'I've loved you since I first saw you,' he replied, knowing his miserable life of being alone was over and he couldn't have asked for anyone better than Shawnee.

THE END

Well, did ya like it? Remember to vote and leave a comment. You can also send an email, just give your email address and it will work. I got sick of assholes telling me that my stories sucked and they were chicken shits and did not give a return mail. VOTE DAMN IT!