All Comments on 'Dragon Rider's Truest love'

by LucianDevine

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
liked this-

Good story. Different from other "non-human. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You show your hand.

As a d&d player, some references and popular fantasy conventions show through with great accuracy and conviction. The story was succinct and well written despite a few minor grammatical errors. I implore you to please continue the story or attempt more like it, I don't usually explore the non-human subset due to the oversaturation of "Twilight" knockoffs. Thanks for giving me a reason to read again.

knightshado2knightshado2about 13 years ago
More

more more more loved it.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago

an excellent story, despite a few grammatical errors. here, take a +1 mace.

-------------------------00

---------------------0000000

----------------------00000

---------------------0 0000 0

-------------------------0

-------------------------0

-------------------------0

-------------------------0

-------------------------0

LucianDevineLucianDevineabout 13 years agoAuthor

I want to thank you guys for your comments. I'd also like to apologize for the grammatical errors, as well as the mathematical one.

As I said in the beginning, this was an idea that had been bouncing around my head for a week, and I did this mostly to get it out, lol.

This was effectively a rough draft, done over the course of about 4-6 hours. I had nobody to proofread it, given the nature of it's content, and that's probably why those errors slipped past me. We all know how well proofreading your own stuff works, lol. I do ask that you forgive me for them though, and I thank you all for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hell yeah!

Great job! That is all.

GaladreyilGaladreyilalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. A sequal would be nice but for now I'll be reading this a couple times over. Personally I'm the same way with my stories, I'm too impatient once I get a story written I want to put it up right away. The grammatical errors always follow but that's not what makes the story it's the structure and core that make it and this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rapture

I thought this a wonderful work.I myself would love to read more perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing. Simply amazing. So good i didn't even notice any mistakes cuz it was so good.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
"out of my comfort zone"

And yet, despite that claim, you did a damn good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Its very rare to read stories like these, I look forward to you writing more like it, I am also a writer, though have been reluctant to put all my erotic stories to paper...

RailroadManRailroadManabout 10 years ago
Very good

I really like this story. You did a fine job. One thing I have to say is, NEVER underestimate yourself, and don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone. and I think that this has the beginnings of a story. Maybe their past, like when Tastol was chosen by Bahamut, and Silvira hatched for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous