Dragons Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it, I knew she was married, but DAMN! Even with looking like she had swallowed a bowling ball she was still HOT! Her belly swollen but she still had hips, dark landing strip above shaved lips. And how she managed that and not being able to bend over had my mind spinning.

"So, Taylor, Donna tells me you're also an artist," she said as she sat in the chair across from me not quite able to close her legs under her belly.

"Something like that. I do some drawings and stuff in my spare time. Why?"

"Well I was thinking about maybe getting you to do a drawing or two of me," she said a bit timidly.

I smiled, "Any particular kind of drawing?"

Even with her tan and the low light I could tell she was blushing. "Maybe a bit naughty..."

I took a slow scan down the body I had been ogling the last few days, but not hiding it in front of her this time. Pausing as I passed her full tits, her swollen belly, her glistening pussy lips. "How naughty?"

Cris' mouth opened, "Not that naughty... well maybe not right away." She had to take a deep breath, "More like one of those old Greek paintings or something. Laying back on a couch or something."

I took another slow scan down her body enjoying her firm nipples even as she closed her legs a little, "And how much would you want to show or hide? I mean some of them left very little to the imagination, others were a total tease."

Cris giggled and covered her mouth at that. "Well if it could be done tastefully... I mean." She sat just barely breathing, then sat back and opened her legs letting me drink in all her feminine beauty. "There are two others I might like, but you have to promise not to say anything."

"Such as?"

"Well I've always wondered, what a guy sees when he's with a woman. I mean I can look at myself or another woman. But what he sees when he's..."

Cris laid back a bit in the chair and then hesitated for a moment, then lifted her legs and hooked them on the arms of the chair. Spreading her wet pussy with one hand and cupping and lifting a tit with the other. "What he see's when he looks up with that look in his eyes. When he's feasting on a woman..."

I just stared at her spreading herself in front of me just feet from Donna. Her fingers moving in a wet pussy, the sound clear as a bell even from here.

I gulped, "And the other one?"

Cris lowered her legs, bringing her wet finger to her nipple wiping her juices on her nipple and areola. She rolled forward and off the chair to her knees and knee walked stopping just in front of me.

"And to see what he see's when she lusts after his hot sticky cummmmmm..." as she leaned forward and took my aching cock between her lips before I had even realized how hard I had gotten.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkkk!" I groaned out as she descended on my cock, when she hit bottom and started to push the head into her throat I lost it. I grabbed her head and detonated causing another loud moan around my cock.

But I only got two shots down her throat before Cris pulled my hands away from her head and aimed my still spurting cock at her chest. Painting one tit and then the other back and forth until I was spent, then leaning in and using my oh so sensitive cock to rub my cum into her large rubbery nipples. I was wanting to pull away from the sensitivity and yet not wanting her to stop.

Cris was rolling back with a squeak as she sucked my soft cock between her lips to get the last of me as one hand cupped her tit and the other worked her pussy until she screamed around my cock then collapsing against my thigh.

"Some how... I think... I might... be able to... do that." I said just before I flopped back beside Donna wondering just what I got myself into. I curled up with Donna a little guilty at cumming all over Cris, but a soft naked woman in my arms before I drifted off and Cris humming to herself on the other side of the curtain didn't hurt.

___

I woke to being climbed over by a wild woman, the race to the bathroom and the slamming of the lid up to the tank followed by the low moan as she emptied her bladder almost made me laugh out loud. Cris just chuckled on the other side of the curtain.

Donna scooted back to the couch pulling the sheet over as like she was embarrassed. I just wrapped my arms around her, cupping her lovely tits in my hands. Letting the right hand rise enough to trap her nipple between my fingers, the other hand went in search of her pussy.

"Stoooop," she hissed as my finger found her clit, trapping it against her mound with her hand but not pulling it away.

"Why?" I asked softly doing my best to get some movement against her clit.

"Cris is on the other side of the curtain"

"As opposed to a few feet away from us in the pool yesterday?"

Donna groaned and kicked her head back and allowed me a little more motion over her clit. "I can't believe I did that."

"Oh you definitely did that and more girl!" Cris said from the foot of the couch. We both looked at her standing there naked in the morning sun. Do all pregnant women look that good, that radiant? "I'm putting coffee on, you guys want some?"

Donna just pulled the sheet over her head groaning. I smiled and looked at Cris' tits with the sheen of my cum from last night and her glistening pussy lips. She was still smiling when I looked up. "Two please."

Okay, now someone can probably explain this, but it makes NO sense to me. Now guys, yeah we put our shorts on because we're swinging in the wind, but ladies? Don't get me wrong, I love it. But putting panties on to cover a bit of bush if they aren't shaved, and a hint of pussy if they are built that way, and then leave those delicious tits swinging and swaying for us to enjoy. YES!

And they did just that. Cris bent over with tits hanging putting her panties on with difficulty behind the curtain. And Donna in front of me grinning as I watched her do the same. Then a quick look to see if Cris was watching and tilted her hips forward and pulled the front of her panties down to flash me what was on display just moments before... WOMEN???

So here I am enjoying morning coffee with two topless women. Leaning forward on elbows holding coffee cups, every little movement and motion carrying through to those delicious tits. Mostly just a little ripple up and down, but occasionally a nice swing and sway with big hand movements. Good thing I was sitting down.

Then again there might be something to this panty thing. Coming up behind Donna as we walked out to the pool. Slipping an arm around her to reach up and cup a tit while slipping the other hand into those panties to slip a finger between her wet lips and give her clit a flick. Hearing a light groan as she wiggled her ass back against my hard cock.

"We'll be out in a few minutes," Donna called to a wiggling ass. Cris just giggled and went to the pool.

Donna took two steps the other direction and bent over the end of the couch with her ass in the air, reached back and pulled her panties down to her thighs. "Fuck me," she growled.

You know, there might be something to this panty thing after all.

Mmmm, but a wet pussy on a bent over woman began the transfer, all blood and thought processes were being routed trough the little brain. I made the two steps and sunk my cock into an overheated, waiting tunnel of lust. Grabbing Donna's hips I drove in deep and hard in one stroke.

There was a noise into the couch cushions, and I echoed them. "Fuuucckkkk!' I grabbed Donna's hips as cave man took over. Stroking me off in the pool yesterday and a blow job by a hot pregnant woman last night was good. But NOTHING beats a warm wet pussyyyyyyyyy. "Cummmmiiinnnggggg!" I hollered out as Donna screamed into the cushions as I was filing her willing pussy...

Normal brain function began to resume, but I had no desire to go anywhere. Buried in this silky pussy on a regular basis is a feeling I was really beginning to enjoy with Donna. Feeling her little trembles as I tried to get one or two last thrusts in as my cock softened and slipped from her. The giggle and scramble out the door, followed by a splash and an even bigger chorus of female giggles from the patio. Well at least she left the panties behind for me to wipe up with.

I came out to the patio and knew it was going to be one of those days. Cris laid out oiling up her tits grinning at me seeing her cup and caress and squeeze MUCH more than necessary, and Donna coming up out of the water to climb the ladder with water dripping from her nipples. And it only got worse when she made the pivot at the top of the ladder to wiggle her ass at me as she climbed down. Snickering as she joined Cris in the oil down.

In spite of just having emptied my balls into Donna, I was attempting to get another hard on looking at the two teasers.

I sat out in the sun a bit, then scooted my chair closer to the house to sit in the shade instead of having to oil up. But it sure was enjoyable watching them do it. And then it was time to flip...

"Taylor," Donna called out with a come hither voice. "Would you oil my back for me?"

I just smiled as she stood and bent over wiggling her ass at me grinning over her shoulder.

"Mmmmmm yessssss," she groaned as I began working the oil into her warm back. Feeling her relax under my hands. "Keep going," she said as I got to her lower back sticking her butt up and giving it a little wiggle.

I put a little more oil on my hands and began working it into her cheeks, getting a little gasp and a closed eye smile as I let my thumbs slip down between her cheeks and across her rosebud. And a sigh as she rotated her hips to put my thumbs on her pussy lips.

One hand continued down a leg as the other was busy enjoying the inside of thigh and cheek. Slipping fingers between wet lips, and not from tanning oil. Switching hands and legs to let my hand go completely between her legs, Donna spreading her legs to accommodate me.

OH YES! The wonderful noises Donna made as I let my finger dip down towards her clit was delicious, oh and I let my thumb drop into her pussy at the same time. I wonder if she noticed? GRIN!

I kept going a bit just reveling in the groaning squirming woman under me as I watched the pregnant one beside her mauling her own tits as she watched us. But my hand was getting tired so I pulled it from her pussy, not too quick, but evidentially quick enough to get a screech and a quiet, 'asshole'.

Cris rolled as far as her belly would allow, "Me next!"

So here I am, kneeling behind Cris doing my best to put oil on her back and legs while she faced Donna. Running my hand down her leg, then she kicked her top leg out to let me get to her lower. "Don't forget the other one."

Donna giggled at me, in this position Cris' pussy was peaking out from between her thighs. Well what the hell! I began oiling up from her ankle, working both hands to make fast work of it, and just to be ornery, I let my thumb take a few quick trips across her wet pussy lips as I finished her thighs. And I do mean WET!

I had only planned on getting just barely between them, but for as wet as she was my thumb slipped nicely between them. A little more and I would have been flicking her clit. Cris didn't react much, but she clenched on the first pass and pushed back on the second enough that I actually grazed her entrance!

After the second round of oiling Cris got 'the look'. "Taylor, do you by chance have your drawing stuff with you?"

"What for?" Donna asked.

Cris grinned and blushed a bit, "Taylor said he would do a drawing of me, like one of those old Greek paintings." That brought out another giggling fit between them.

I slipped my shorts on and went out to the truck to gather my paper and pencils and kicked back to draw Cris, getting her to lay on her side with the head of the lounger pulled up a bit and an extra cushion. I would make it one of those old couches with the curl over ends after the fact.

Now while Cris was laid on her side, top leg across the bottom just enough to hide her pussy, and arm across her big belly to barely let a nipple show, Donna was in full on tease mode. Turning her lounger to me and oiling up with knees up and spread even though she had just done it before Cris asked about being drawn. Cris snickering and letting a bit of nipple show between her fingers, so I put that in as well.

In a few minutes I had the rough drawing in, and Cris decided to join Donna in the teasing, turning a bit to give me a look up between her legs a bit, still on her side, but now with top knee up and spreading her legs as she cupped a swollen tit and aimed it at me.

I alternated between pages, a bit of Donna and a bit of Cris. Shaved vs. landing strip, firm C cups vs. swollen mega cups. Both of them spreading pussies and holding tits at various points and giggling at the other for doing it.

I had most of them drawn in and closed the pad and set my pencils down, "ENOUGH!" I hollered out and stepped up the ladder, hard on bobbing, and jumped into the cool water.

Donna was right behind me giggling, Cris was up on the ladder just as quick, but turned around and backed in instead of jumping. Her dark wet lips plainly visible. I was shortly surrounded and was being groped, "Poor Taylor," Donna said stroking my hard cock.

"Mmmm, yeah poor Taylor," Cris echoed cupping my balls. "You'd think he's been gawking at a couple of naked women all day or something."

I got a tit in each hand and was starting to grope them when Donna piped up. "Well I'm thirsty, wanna come inside and help me find something Cris?"

Donna pulled away quickly giggling again, she must have been on her third wine cooler. Cris pulled back a bit, but not enough to dislodge my hand from her tit as she ran her hand up my now vacant cock giving me a little squeeze just before she turned dragging her nipples across my arm.

"Right behind you," and she was. But with a stop at the top of the ladder, one leg up a step as she turned putting her very dark lips and glistening pussy on display. AND THAT WASN'T WATER GLISTENING!

I grinned watching her butt wiggle as she walked to the house, Don was going to get raped when he got home this afternoon!

Okay, is there a school girls go to that teaches them how to maximize the titty bounce when they walk is it just part of their DNA?

Drinks were set on the little table outside the pool and the girls climbed right back in. Cris on the floating chair lounger, Donna on the plain flat one... on her belly holding the bottle of oil to me.

This time I started at her ankles working my way up to her butt and back, with Donna on her belly, head on crossed arms eyes close. But damn Cris was being ornery!

In the other direction of what Donna was facing was Cris, legs pulled up playing with her pussy and cupping and squeezing her tit as I oiled Donna. Half watching me, half watching my hands as they approached Donna's ass.

Donna groaned as I cupped both cheeks, getting a good oiled grip on them squeezing and moving and cupping, letting my thumbs dip between her cheeks when ever I could.

As I let one hand go up her back to give it some oil I left the other between her legs playing that thumb back and forth between her wet lips, dragging my thumbnail across her opening. I heard a gasp beside me.

I turned to see Cris with her knees up about as high as I think she could get them with her big belly, but the hand that was cupping her tit wasn't, that arm was now down tight against her side and under her butt. I glance down between her legs and almost shoved my thumb in Donna's pussy.

Just under the water was the missing hand. I could see a finger tip circling and paying with her ass. And then just as I thought she was going to press it into her ass the vision disappeared. Her legs came down with a bit of a splash trapping her hand in her pussy as her legs clamped together, her head kicked back and her mouth opened on a soft scream, just barely covered up by the noise of the pump. But I saw it and my mind filled in the rest.

I saw Cris come down from her orgasm, thankful that Donna had fallen asleep from my working her back. Watching Cris bring her glistening fingers from between her legs. Cupping her tit and holding it out to me as she wiped her wet finger tips on her areola and nipple.

I just floated there treading water looking at her, then she got a grin on her face. "Taylor, you know those two other drawings we talked about?" she asked softly.

"Uh huh."

"Well I know you have the proper perspective for one of them. But um, what about the other?" she said as she raised and spread her knees again.

"Mmmmmm," looking between her face and her spread legs, her lips beginning to open all on their own. Spending more time on her pussy than face as little brain began to take over the thought process.

"Don't you think it would help to have the proper... perspective... for that?" dipping her hands in the water to propel herself towards me, spread knees and pussy first.

"Oh defiantly," as the air chair bumped my chest, staring at her spread pussy almost exclusively now.

"I don't think that's close enough yet," putting one foot down enough to push the edge of the air chair in the water a bit.

I put my hands on the end and pushed it under water a bit bringing myself to within about a foot or so of her pussy.

"Closer," she sighed as she put her heels on my shoulders. Lifting her pussy and ass out of the water a bit as she drew me to her. Little brain was in total control even if big brain was screaming that Donna was asleep barely five feet away from us.

I wrapped my hands around Cris' thighs and pulled myself up to her spread pussy, sticking my tongue out and tasting her as I settled. There was a bit of a screech as one hand covered her mouth and the other went to the back of my head as she rotated her hips up.

I looked up as she planted her pussy on my face, eyes wide and hand clamped tight over her mouth as she trembled under me, jumping when my nose went across her clit. I stuck my tongue a bit more into her opening and the hand behind my head went from holding to 'I'm never letting you out of there.'

I slid up just a little and took her clit between my lips. I had intended to nibble on it a little, but Cris began cumming like Donna did after an hour of teasing. Hips going wild and both hands clamped over her mouth as she came. Her nectar just flowing and flowing from her pussy until she collapsed.

I pulled back a bit and enjoyed the view from between the legs of a woman, even with her big belly it was still a wonderful view. I slid off into the water enough to rinse my face, and little brain got one last dig in leaning over and giving the nipple she had wiped her cum on a quick suck before getting out of the pool to dry off enough to add that view to a drawing before it faded from memory.

Who am I kidding, that view will be etched in my mind forever.

While Donna was still sleeping on the air mattress I put that one to paper, and added the vision of Cris kneeling in front of me last night to the next page, followed by her cupping and raising a tit to spray my cum on it on the next page. And just because I could, a full page drawing of her spread pussy dribbling.

The girls splashed and played a bit after Donna woke up until Don called saying he was on his way home. You would have thought he was standing just outside the gate the way Donna jumped out of the pool and scrambled for her clothes, glaring at me to put my shorts on while she shimmied into hers.

Cris took her time, grinning at me as she 'managed' to pull that crop top down around her tits and get the elastic band 'just right' under them. Grinning as I watched her pull her shorts on, look to see if Donna was watching, then gave them a tug to slip them up between her pussy lips.

I gathered towels up and held them in front of my raging hard on. We had things pretty well gathered up when Don got home. He grabbed a beer quick then came out to see us off, Cris just hanging on him. I grabbed Donna's ass on the way out to the truck, and we somehow managed to keep our clothes on before we got to her apartment... somehow.