Dragons Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting everything ready for next weekend."

"What's next weekend?"

"The opening weekend of the Renaissance Festival."

Cris chuckled, "Ah yes, corsets or braless, every man's fantasy."

I had to smile at that, "So what's up?"

"Not much, thought you might want to come over and see if we can get a new... perspective... on things?"

That made my cock firm up, 'perspective' was Cris' code word for sex when someone was near by. "I think that might be possible. Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?"

"Both?..."

I chuckled at her wanting me to stay over, she loved taking care of morning wood. "I think I could handle that. Probably around five Saturday."

"Okay, we'll see you then!"

I was soo looking forward to some nice tight wet pussy for the first time in over a week I didn't even catch the 'we' part. And Cris would let me use her washer and dryer while I was there so I would have all clean stuff again.

I pulled up in front of the little house Saturday afternoon, and was just getting out of the RV when the front door had opened and Cris and another petite young woman came out in a hurry. I had forgotten she hadn't seen the Rialta yet.

Cris scooting and bouncing out, her tits not even restricted by the little blue bikini, and the other girl jiggling a much smaller chest behind a white t-shirt over a yellow one.

"Oh isn't it cute!" running around the side and hopping in, looking it all over for a bit, then snickering at my bag of dirty clothes beside the rear seat. She grabbed the bag and then my hand, "Okay mister, let's go get these started and then you can pay your laundry fee."

The bikini's already had me plenty firm, but the 'laundry fee' finished the job. Oiling up a naked woman and taking my time with all the good parts, and orgasms were expected. Not sure how this was going to work with her friend over, but I wasn't going to turn it down either!

I did glance over at the other young lady, and Cris grinned at me.

"Oh, where are my manners. Taylor, this is Rene, Rene, Taylor." But before I could shake her hand Cris had mine dragging me around the side gate. Her dad had moved the pool, and last week was the first week it wasn't ice cold. This week it would be nice and comfortable.

Of course I hadn't expected it to be more than me and Cris so I hadn't brought anything to swim in, then I smiled and remembered I had everything in my new home on wheels.

"I'll grab my trunks and meet you in there."

Cris pouted and cupped her tit, then giggled and skipped off with Rene while I grabbed my trunks, and just to be ornery I grabbed the little one not the big baggies.

I came around to find Cris and Rene in the pool, floating and 'swimming' as best you could in a small round pool. Cris on her back, tits and hard nipples standing up in her unlined bikini, Rene just moving around neck deep.

I wasn't into 'swimming', but sitting on her chair neck deep and watching them move and splash was wonderful. And Cris coming over snuggling up while straddling my leg and grinding her pussy was just plain torture.

"Okay mister, time to pay your laundry fee!" she said with a giggle, right after mashing her tits into my chest and working them back and forth. I just groaned, it was going to be one of those weekends.

Cris climbed the ladder out, with the assistance of my hand giving her ass a little slap just before she made the pivot at the top, followed by a gasp, another giggle, then a titty shake before going over to her lounger.

She sat straddling it, slipped her bikini top off, and untied the side bows on her bottoms and laid face down just that quick. While she technically still had her bottoms on, they were hanging half way down her butt with most of her cheeks showing as she laid down. TEASE!

Since she was being ornery, I could too. Instead of putting the oil on my hands I held it high over her back and dribbled it from shoulder blades to the crack of her ass, making sure there was enough between her cheeks to let it dribble down to her pussy.

"ACH!" she screeched lifting to her elbows letting her tits hang momentarily, then half turned to her side to shake a finger at me making that tit jiggle even more before laying back down. "You just wait mister."

I got my hands oiled from the excess on her back and started at her ankles, making her spread her legs a bit and move here and there until the bikini bottom had fallen completely between her legs. Hearing her moan as I did her thighs, letting my thumbs come up between her legs, but not quite to her pussy. And again, as I did her back letting my fingertips graze the bulge of tit.

I made to nudge her onto her back to do her front. "Uh uh, Do Rene's back first, and be nice!"

I gave her a raspberry, Rene chuckled, but pulled her hair to one side.

I started on Rene's legs, but not taking quite the liberties I did with Cris' thighs, the little moans told me I did all right. The long sigh as I did her back, the gasp as I undid her top strings, Cris' giggle at her when she did. "Lose the bottoms," she called out as I got near Rene's ass. Rene sighing, then rolling them down since they were not string bottoms, to barely keep the bottom of her crack covered. The big gasp as I got a good grip on her cheeks when oiling them making Cris smile.

"Okay, enough of that Romeo, get back over here and finish me up." Cris lifted leaving her top behind, then kicked her leg out leaving her bottoms behind, she gathered them up and dropped them beside the lounger as she settled on her back naked.

I heard a gasp behind me, but was enjoying the naked woman in front of me. Eyeing her now shaved mound, nice and bare from the last time I visited. No landing strip. She looked at me and shrugged, then kicked her knee out slightly to give me a better look. "New perspective huh?" I said, she just grinned even more and bit her lip.

And since she was being a tease, I started at her ankles, spreading her legs a bit as I went. Coming up past her mound only working the edges with my thumbs as I passed it to do her belly. Working my way up to just under her tits before shifting to her arms, her nipples now nice hard puckered tips.

I had her almost oiled, only her tits and mound not touched. "So did I miss anything?"

Rene snickered, I had almost forgot she was there. I looked over to see her now on her back. One hand on her chest just below a tit, still bikini covered but not by much, and the other in the crease of her leg like she had just pulled it back from her crotch.

"You know damn well you did, get back here and finish."

I grinned at Cris, not so happy with being a tease any more. I got some oil on my hands and came at her with fingers spread. She grinned, then moaned when I used both hands on one tit, squeezing and pushing and stroking and mashing. Taking her nipple in my teeth as I circled the base of her tit and worked my hands up.

"Oh fuuuuckkk..." she groaned as I got to the tip, letting go with hands and teeth at the same time.

I stood back up and got more oil on my hands, eyeing the other tit. "You ready for the other one?"

Her head went up and down like a bobble head on speed.

This time I gave it even more squeezes, making a drop of milk appear at the tip. Cris watching my hands move on her tit, seeing me 'milk' her tit just before I took her nipple between my teeth. Licking the tip sticking into my mouth as I did, giving the underside a few pinches to get her even closer. Quite the gasp when I pulled away this time.

"There, I think that takes care of it, don't you?"

"Like hell," Cris growled lifting and spreading her legs. "Finish me god damn it!"

I smiled, "Well I guess if I have to."

I slid down between her spread legs, her inner lips DARK purple in anticipation, her pussy practically drooling down past her ass. Cris hissed as I put my thumbs to her mound to spread her even further, and hissed again when I blew softly on her spread pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I dipped my tongue between her lips. She had one of the sweetest pussies I had ever tasted. And the little gasps and moans and I sucked her lips, first one then the other, just made me want to climb up and give her a good hard fucking.

Mmmmm, but there was another noise I was working towards. I kept licking and sucking, playing with her pussy with tongue and fingers getting them all wet with her juices. Working my ring and middle fingers up to her g-spot getting it warmed up.

Sliding up to begin sucking on her clit making her make the loveliest little screech through her teeth. But that wasn't the sound, no the one I was after was MUCH louder.

I kept up with her clit, getting her closer and closer until I felt her legs trembling, that was my cue.

I pressed hard into her clit, took her clit between my teeth and bit lightly... and shoved my pinkie into her now well lubricated ass.

Her hips arched up, her hands came to the back of my head, and she came HARD. Over and over and over, rising and spasming, oh and SCREAMING 'FUCK ME!' Over and over as well. I kept her going for a while, stroking her g-spot and finger fucking her ass until my neck began to get a crick, then let her go.

I slid down, and looked at Rene, just now realizing what the chorus of screams had been. She was laid back, knees flopped out with her fingers still in her pussy in her bottoms, bikini top pulled aside and still a good grip on her tit.

I rolled on my back on the lounger beside them and chuckled. When I turned my head I could see the neighbor lady behind them up on her balcony. One hand in her shorts and the other up her shirt. I blew her a kiss and she went wide eyed and ducked back inside.

Cris sighed and laid back, arms over her head and knees spread, "Rene's turn."

"Well I don't... "

"Says the girl with her hands in her panties," Cris hollered out giggling. "Strip it off and enjoy yourself, I know Taylor will."

"I will huh?"

"Mm, hm, because right after you make her scream I'm going to have some fun unloading those balls!" I looked over at her cupping and jiggling her tits and groaned.

I looked back at Rene with a raised eyebrow, she sighed and began pealing her bikini off. First her top revealing some very small tits with good sized nipples, then her bottoms. Her mound trimmed close but a full spread right out to her bikini line, and her lips looked like she had shaved them several days ago. Not bare, more like a fair amount of stubble.

I oiled my hands up good, almost dripping as I put some down her legs from thighs to ankles, then began working it in, around and around, up and down slowly working up to her thighs. Working up to her hips, staying just outside her mound, but pulling on it a bit and blowing softly as I passed getting a little squeak from Rene.

The next oiling began where I left off, but unlike Cris, I kept going as I neared her little tits. Nice firm circles of tit, like a one inch slice of a decent grapefruit, with a nipple standing up like the tip of my little finger. Her areola puckering up as I got closer. Each of them small enough to almost cover with one hand, so I did just that letting her nipple pop up between my fingers.

Pressing and twisting alternating with lifting by the nipple and still twisting a little. Letting my hands drop outside of them and push them together a little as I brought my lips to her hard nipple. Pinching one as I took the other between my teeth.

"OHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!" she hollered out as she put one hand behind my head to hold me there as the other came over the tit I was pinching. Spasming and orgasming under me and all I was doing was playing with her tits!

Well hell, if I'm that good, let's go for round two! As Rene began to come down I just swapped tits. I nipped the nipple I was just pinching, and pulled up pinching the one I was just nibbling.

There was another screech in a foreign language as two hands came behind my head to hold me to her tit. I just kept nibbling with a few soft bites with teeth thrown in until she collapsed.

I was thinking about lifting her legs and dropping my trunk to give her a good fucking, but Cris was laying on her side, one knee kicked up playing with her clit with one hand and beckoning me with the other.

I stood and walked to her lounger, totally under little brain control. I knew what she wanted. As I got close Cris sat up, dropped my trunks, and inhaled my cock as far as she could get it. "Mmmmmm," she hummed as she took it in. "Mmmm, Mmmmmm, MMMmmmmmmm," as she continued to work my aching cock.

She knew what humming during a blow job did to me, and on the fourth 'Mmmmm' I lost it. Grabbing her head and fucking her mouth as I unloaded. The first bit at least. For as much as she enjoyed teasing me until I was ready to pop, she enjoyed me blasting all over her tits even more. Something Don had refused to ever consider.

Looking down at her grinning with cum dribbling out the corner of her mouth while she jacked me onto her tits just forced me to empty the last of what I had before collapsing down beside her and leaning on the lounger panting. But she had to get the last word in so to speak. Even as I was deflating she leaned over and sucked the last drop from my cock making me jump and her giggle.

I heard two splashes in the pool, followed by two giggling women. I managed to sit up seeing them grinning over the side at me. I glanced up and thought I saw someone standing in the patio door at the neighbors. I grinned and stoked my barely firm cock as I looked directly at the patio door. I thought I saw movement, but you never know.

A splash from Cris brought my attention back to the girls, and I literally crawled up the ladder and back down into the pool heading straight for the bath chair. I watched them splash around with more energy than should be allowed as I recuperated.

They splashed a bit before deciding to attack me again. I had Cris straddling one thigh and grinding her mound against me like Donna had done, and Rene on the other subtly doing the same like Cris had before. But unlike last time I had a tit in each hand instead of under it.

Cris reached down between the girls thighs to grope and squeeze my cock, "I think it's time we oiled you up Taylor, what do you think?" then tried to reach down and cup my balls but they were out of reach.

I got a better grip on each tit and took a nipple between fingers. "I think we need to take this inside before your neighbor lady dirties another pair of panties."

"What?!" Cris said as Rene turned fifty shades of red.

"Yeah, your neighbor lady behind you. Late twenties or early thirties. She was standing out on her balcony playing with herself while I got you two off. One hand in her shorts and the other up her shirt. I think I even saw a shadow in the door when you squirted me all over your tits."

Cris snorted then laughed as Rene covered her face with her hand, the one that was not still groping my cock that is.

Cris turned a bit breaking my hold on her tit, "Taylor, why don't you sit up on the ladder for a bit?" she said with 'that voice'. The one that told your little brain she had something both nasty and oh so good in mind.

They got off of me, and I enjoyed Rene waiting until the last possible moment to release her grip, then climbed the ladder and sat on the cross over platform, my now hard cock standing up proud.

Cris followed, pulling Rene along with her, then leaned over just a little to suck my cock down and cradle my balls. She took three slow strokes, then popped off and pointed me to Rene.

Rene hesitated a moment.

"Oh you know you want to girl. Feel that hard dick on your lips, sliding over your tongue until it hits the back of your mouth."

Rene was a bit glassy eyed staring at my cock. Moving forward and opening her lips just enough to take me in, a soft 'Mmmmmm' as she did. Holding me against the back of her mouth then coming back off and running her tongue around and around the head.

"Don't hog him," Cris said taking my cock away from Rene. I almost lost it, I almost laughed at her expression. She looked like a kid that had just had her favorite toy taken away.

Cris enthusiastically bobbed on my cock a bit, pushing me to the back of her mouth like she was trying to get me down her throat. Grabbing my balls and urging me to slide closer to the edge. Okay, fingers around balls pulling wasn't exactly urging, more like demanding.

Cradling and then gripping my cock from under my balls before pointing me back to Rene just as I was about ready to pop.

Rene wrapping her fingers around my cock, staring at it for a bit, then sighing as she took me between her lips slowly sinking down on me. Holding me against the back of her mouth again. Coming up a little faster, then a little faster like she wanted to get what she could before Cris took me away from her.

Then Cris cheated, all of a sudden there was a finger in my ass against my prostate and I pivoted forward jamming my cock into Rene's mouth and EXPLODED! Spasm after spasm as her eyes went wide then sucking and slurping like her life depended on it. Grabbing my hips and pushing herself down on my cock as I started to go limp. Taking me all the way to my balls.

Even in my exhaustion I looked up and across at the neighbors window. Yup, she had her hands in her pants, but the bra and shirt were pulled up and her tit was plastered against the glass with her head kicked back. I gave Rene one last squirt just because, then slid down the ladder to the water since my ass was barely hanging on the step as it was.

The girls made it out of the pool, grabbing their bikinis and the last of their wine coolers and went inside. I was a little behind them and turned to that patio door. She was still there slumped against it. I smiled and blew her a kiss, this time she just smiled back, tit still plastered to the door.

I came in and did chuckle, they had both slipped their bottoms on, leaving their tits bare, nipples standing up a little in the air conditioning. I saw Cassandra's crib, and it dawned on me. "Where's Cassandra?"

"The kids are at their grandparents, we're having a mom's day out weekend."

I looked at Rene, petite, almost skinny and flat chested. "Kids?"

"Charlie's over at my mom's."

"And his dad?"

A little cloud came over Rene's face, "He skipped town when I skipped my period."

"Sorry, I just was wondering if I was going to have someone looking to kill me because I was lusting after his woman."

Cris snorted, Rene's jaw dropped momentarily, then she grinned and stepped to me wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down for a kiss. She broke it and looked up at me grinning, "Lusting after his woman huh?"

I just shrugged and reached back to grab her ass, squeezing and lifting.

"Even if I don't have any boobs..."

I just got a better grip on that cheek and grabbed the other making her screech and tighten her arms around my neck as I lifted her chest to my face taking her nipple between my lips and sucking / nibbling on it.

"Oh fuuuccckkkkk..." she moaned as I let my teeth drag over her hardening areola, nipping at the tip of her nipple and feeling her shudder in my hands.

She looked down at me panting as I pulled back, "They seem to work just fine to me."

Cris just laughed as Rene pulled my head into her cleavage preventing me from going after her nipples again. Pushing away a bit when I let her down, but coming back for a quick kiss before she let me go.

The girls got fresh wine coolers, and I made a rum and coke and we kicked back watching a movie. I tried to put my shorts on, but the girls stopped me.

"So you get to grope me, but I don't get to play with you?"

"Sure you can," Cris said cupping and jiggling her tits.

I reached down and cupped a pair of bikini covered mounds trying to press my finger into their slits. "That's not what I meant and you know it." I tried to press even further into Rene, then slipped my finger to one side and dipped inside her bikini bottom. "And I haven't had a taste of Rene yet," bringing my wet finger back out to lick it making her blush again.