All Comments on 'Drama Club'

by CarpeCollum

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absurd

There's a big difference between 'I enjoy people seeing you nude' and 'I want other dudes to fuck you'...which his wife had to know. If she didn't, she's dumb as fucking rocks, and so is he for not objecting before it went that far. He needs a divorce. All of these people in these stories need divorces and therapy.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a foolish cuck...

One star for this predictable cuckold story. He loves being cucked and his slut wife is a whore in front of an audience. What a crock. This story was just too stupid and not worth the effort, because it sounds like another story about a drama club BUT the husband had some balls and divorced the cheating bitch for screwing on stage. I like that kind of story better. A husband who WON'T be cuckolded.

DeathofRomeoDeathofRomeoover 3 years ago
Woohoo!

I haven't even read the story yet but I can a big FUCK YES that you are back haha. Sorry, got a little excited....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The sequql is titled

A fool and his slut are soon parted.

OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

Sooooo husband has no problem with wife having sex in front of an audience ? Wonder what happens if wife decides she wants to be a porn actress instead of a teacher ? Husband may want to be a little less enthused with his wife “acting”........

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Nothing erotic about being a cuck!

I mean, a simple "discussion" with both JL and Cam about that, if they fucked her again, he would cut their fucking dicks off. Jeez, what a doormat wimp he was. Drama clubs have ways of protecting actors from these type of scenes.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

Seriously? Is this bloke for real?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why is there no cuckold tag?

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

just crap. I would never let my wife do this even if my imagination was screaming. No way, No how

BleeckeBleeckeover 3 years ago
Another cheat

Kick the cheating out and stop all this wimpy cuckold crap. Man up

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

cuck story with no cuck tag = one star for lying to your audience

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
And the next play is D-I-V-O-R-C-E!

The wife took a seemingly innocent hobby & turned it into her being able to "give in" to sexual congress with her co-workers. Nope! Support of a hobby is a good thing, but support of her cuckolding him in front of the entire community would end her marriage & her career! Hope a couple of 3 minute fucks were worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dude, yo sooo talent free. You draw the cuck by numbers terrible.

Try dancing the crap.

roneroneover 3 years ago
HOT

The only thing better would have been if they cum in Brie.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Please add a cuckold or sharing wife warning at the top of your story. Many people do not like this type of story and we would prefer to avoid it. Normally a wife that cheats like this would be divorced, publicly humiliated, black balled from future productions, etc...

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclover 3 years ago

Really liked the story although it may be a re-write of a previously posted tome/ Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a teacher for long exposed in public sexually

1*

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Was his 'frequent and amazing sex' because he didn't understand that he revolving door had been opened and now not only Teacher, Actor and Streaker, she can add Town Pump to her resume? After the first performance, why did she need to keep practicing (in front of her cuck) at their house. Did she interpret being naughty for him as being a slut for everyone else? Sorry, but story fail.

hornycarolhornycarolover 3 years ago
Hot

The build up and the fucking were great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really loved it!!

These kind of stories are not for everyone but are greatly appreciated by those, like me, who enjoy them. Don't let the negative comments get to you and thank you for writing! I love the added exposure of the video! Thank you and please keep writing!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Same cuck shit, same cuck time.

This story has been done before and better (not that says all that much)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

And to those idiots who keep advising the author to ignore comments get a fucking life. Are you that shallow you can't take opposing opinions or are you feeling guilty that you favor willing cuckold stories. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A total

failure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story. Loved the build up but maybe the end could have beren a bit more extreme but I am nitpicking. Thaks for sharing.

FullboostFullboostover 3 years ago
Jet lag

I can’t find the original, it’s it still on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Yep it’s getting worse not better. It’s clear now that when people are trying to save the loving wife category. You get this garbage it’s clearly a copy of another story and it has been written over and over again only changing a few things in it . But the concept is exactly the same as the rest . Stop trying to save the cuckold/cheating/swinging/sharing stories at this moment in time they have been done to death. They need a rest if you still don’t notice look at this pile of garbage. The stories need a time out . But because of the newbies flooding this category with garbage it has put a major dent in these cuckold/swinging/cheating/sharing stories. We used to see loads of likes for these stories but now they hardly get anything. And copying a story like this to get likes forget it. We need new fresh ideas new imagination creativity not the same old boring stories. That is why BTB stories are making it big in this category. Because the writers have imagination and creativity. Cuckold/sharing/cheating/swinging have none. So please go back to your exhibition category and leave the loving wife category alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pathetic fantasy.

Hope Brie finds a real husband some day. Looks like she's well into the audition phase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for pulling everyone’s leg.

Or, at least I think that’s what you were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A story about a complete moron??

This line, near the end, summarizes the intent of this work about as well as any:

"I love that you let everyone watch JL fuck you and that you did it all for me. I'm the luckiest husband in the world."

These words in my mouth of a 'devoted husband' demonstrate that such a person is a fool of the first order, and a moron. When he pushed her to this role and despite the potential consequences laid ut rather starkly by the wife, he pushes her to take the part, indicating at least his willingness to have her become the cast's fuck toy. As husband doing such a thing is deserving of every bad thing that happens to him. Jackass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I own a bridge in New York that I would like to sell that fool. If this story were to follow real life, that week was her last as a teacher, and she now works a street corner in the rough part of town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

What a stupid piece of cuckold shit.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Terrific read!

Your story is a hot one. Nice buildup, exciting sex and every bit of it well written. And the comments you drew are hilarious! Any jackass could see where this was headed, which makes a sizable percentage of your detractors sub jackass in intellect. I sure hope you'll submit more stories. Thanks so much for sharing this one!

jennyphiljennyphilover 3 years ago

Brilliant! Shame they didn't get carried away and both cum, stand up and take a bow?

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

A few pumps ans they all stop? Nah, that could only evolve into some serious back room fucks at work etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

which one is stupid and which ones the con. Oh Honey I fuck everybody for you , Dont you love it? Give me a break

ThePornGuyThePornGuyover 3 years ago

Well written story - enjoyed reading it. Sorry to see you face so much heat in the comments section. Hope to see more from you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Extremely well written train wreck. Knew where you were headed after the streaking story but the fact he just sat there and allowed guys to fuck his wife in public is just off the rails unrealistic. Sorry, but best I can give this wreck is 3*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The actors...

Are teachers and they will be allover the internet in a porno site. What are they going to be doing when they can't teach anymore? Porno movies with the slut wife directed by the cuck husband? *

This story is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot from a teacher

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing

Poor story.

carbilz4carbilz4over 3 years ago

Great re-write, the only thing I missed was the husband eating her cum filled hole after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf

What the fuck is wrong with you cuckold cunts fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How old are they?

The way she talks is like she's either talking to a child or is one herself. She can't really be that stupid to think she's doing it for him after she 1st gets naked.

Then again he is stupid enough not to put a stop to it when:

Cam arrived without notice

When they mentioned videoing it

When told the video was going to be shared

When he saw her shaved pussy.

When she said JL slipped into her

When Cam turned up without JL

Etc...

Next chapter "I'm cutting you off from sex cos during one of my visits to the gym cupboard today, JL and Cam said it would be sexy for you if they control my sex life."

Drama stories can be fun but not if the characters and stupid. These were all stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You invented this niche ..

And still find ways to make it work.... this is crazy as usual but it works because of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice to see you back writing...

But I want more of the adventures of Kim and her husband...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
This

This, in the end, is just another cheap cuck and whore story. Nothing more, and a lot less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is a completely fantastic, I'm enjoying reading it again and again! I particularly like thinking from the last paragraph that they don't bother with the covers when JL and Cam come over to rehearse, just like when they perform onstage, but right in front of the good old husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good. The story was quite erotic and Brie was definitely a naughty wife who got what she wanted from her husband as well as her co-workers. Perhaps there could be more of Brie in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars, nuff said

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Insulting your reader’s intelligence is never a good thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Where may I find the original one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Childish level of reasoning all the way through.

She played him for a cuckold. She's the one doing all the running and kidding him it is for him.

As for working school staff getting to play like that in public,,,,fantasy beyond fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any Doubts

Why the score for this **&^%%#(@@! is so low?

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What a Sexy wife! Doing all that Sexy stuff just to make her hubby happy. I wish I had a wife like that still. 10 stars to writer! I love when a wife goes to extra mile to please her hubby. I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least once every week I open this site and check both your profiles, praying for a new story, bless you and keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calm down boys, it’s just a story. Don’t click Loving Wives if you don’t want to read about it, hot damn

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Husband and wife are both pretty ... deranged ... or maybe just stupid ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love that Brie got to let loose and have sex with Cam and JL 4 or 5 times per week for an entire month. 5 stars all the way!

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 big blazing stars for writer. Hot Hot Hot story wifes coworkers coming over constantly to fuck! Whoa! Wife doing it just to please hubby. Author doesn't mention if they ever shot any cum in wife. Gotta figure that would make sex scenes more realistic.

ninjanoodlesninjanoodlesabout 1 month ago

The story was great but the lack of any consquence to the husband or wife is utiopian and really ruins my suspension of disbelief. I’m not saying the story beats or reactions should change, but i have a really hard time believing the wife just quit fucking Jl and or cam. Either that or the husband lets it out somehow how hurt he is or how she went way too far and the marriage is damaged. Or ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It’s too clean. Too happily ever after. I have a hard time believing the wife is dunb enough to genuinely mean “i did it for you”. So if that’s an excuse to fuck these guys, she’s wanted to fuck them and would likely find a way to keep it up. Even as simple as:

“despite the ten minute plays running 2-3 weeks, surprisingly critic and audience responses were strong enough, according to Brie, that the play has been extended indefinitely. That was four years ago now. Cam and JL now alternate weeks fucking my wife on stage in lewd display before an ever growing audience. There have been off broadway talks and some guy from Miami wants to make Brie a ‘star’. I’ve learned to live with this, as i can’t imagine life without my wife. I heard JL whispering to Cam last week about working towards a money shot on stage. Whatever that means. Sounds fancy. I guess that’s the life of a star.”

Or some shit like that. Admittedly i got carried away. The first sentence would suffice. But alas it’s your story. So i get it. I’ll stfu now

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice15 days ago

This should have been labeled cuckold content. Unlabeled cuckold content always gets 1 star from me. However, aside from the inconsideration the writer had by not labeling it, the story has a HUGE continuity problem. The writer could have chosen a hundred different occupations for the wife. Making her a teacher means that she could never have done a nude scene in a local play, and especially never been on video nude. Her job would be gone in weeks. Easy fix for that would be for the wife to have another job, but apparently the writer has no TV, internet or exposure to media besides this site, and hasn't seen all the stories of teachers fired for things like this, and less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous