All Comments on 'Drawing Allegra'

by ZuzusPetals

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Great

A well written and very sexy story. I really enjoyed it and good luck in the contest.

evanslilyevanslilyalmost 15 years ago
Hey - why isn't this story getting more attention?

<br>Really good - loved every word - especially the "Kansas City Royals" moment!</br>

<br>I remember reading your other stories a while back and loving them. This is fantastic too!</br>

<br>Thanks for sharing it with us - and good luck in the contest. </br>

l8blooml8bloomalmost 15 years ago
inFuckingCredible

I'm rarely moved to comment, but this is one damn fine piece of writing. It's funny, hawt, realistic, and has characters. Looking forward to reading more of your work!

kianareeveskianareevesalmost 15 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw that you'd entered the contest, I thought "oh, crap." Even before I read it, I knew it'd be good, and you'd probably win (again). I was so wrong about it being good though. This was better than good, it was fantastic! I love your voice, and your characters are always the right blend of realistic and witty and the kind of people I would love to surround myself with all the time. If you were published, I'd go out and buy all your books. (Are you published? Because I'd go out and buy all your books if you were)

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful Writing!!!

The Nude Day part was a bit of an insert into the story, but what a wonderful story it is!! I am looking forward to reading your other stories. Thank you.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
YES!

An incredibly well done story. Thank you! Please do keep writing. You are occasionally dropping a word in a sentence as your thoughts appear to be ahead of your typing. Do proofread more.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
YES!

An incredibly well done story. Thank you! Please do keep writing. You are occasionally dropping a word in a sentence as your thoughts appear to be ahead of your typing. Do proofread more.

Trudy_AntoneTrudy_Antonealmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

Love the humour and the references - had me snared from the first paragraph. It's no fun being in competition with you! - this is my favourite out of all the entries. Will definitely read the rest of your work now.

Best wishes,

Truant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Could have been so much better

has it ever occured to you that a story can be sexy without a detailed anatomical, blow-by-blow account of the sex? I found myself scrolling down to get to end of the sex scene which was getting tedious.

For a story about nudity and nakedness, there is actually not much description of the beauty of Allegra's nakedness, despite the art class. The art class was also a good opportunity to talk about the illicit nature of his witnessing her nakedness - voyeurism really, and a good chance for an extra sexual fillip, yet that wasn't mentioned either. So a bit of a let down.

The story is well written. If only the full potential had been explored.

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Beutiful!

Loved it!

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 13 years ago
Amazing

I love your writing! If you're published I'd love to read anything you have out and if you're not, you should be! I love this story and the characters in it! I've never known someone to write so perfectly from both the female and male perspective! Suffice it to say you're freaking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truly amazing!

Ditto the last comment! Are you published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Incredible! There's honestly nothing better that I can tell you about your writing that the comments before me haven't. You're very talented and have a unique writing style that's sexy, honest, and very entertaining.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Lovely!

Did you set out deliberately to write the kind of tale that would have your readers cringing (with delight) and walking away, only to return moments later for another dose, before turning away again, perhaps to check the news or something (anything as a distraction) before returning once again to finish it?

Well, it worked. LOL

Absolutely brilliant, and oh so very, very entertaining! Thank you author for this titillating experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I usually don't leave feedback comments, but after reading your submission, I feel compelled to do so. I really enjoyed reading this story... I enjoyed your sense of humor, your literary voice, and the plot :)

Thank you for sharing your writing on this site and do continue to explore all types of creative writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Your writing is unbelieveable. I agree with all the other comments - I would read anything you have published, in any genre. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories on the whole site. Good build-up, amusing internal dialogue and passionate fucking.

VibravaVibravaover 11 years ago
Wow

This is my first comment on literotica, and I have to say, this was one story I did not want to end. :)

rayironyrayironyover 5 years ago
wonderfully sensual!

You are a fine, warm writer that i sure enjoy!

I only wish you list of submissions was a lot longer.

Thanks

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Pi

Pi goes on forever, and that's how long I'd have to wait for something arousing. I've taken art classes and the first thing you see when the model drops her robe, is her bush. An unshaven wild bush. How about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
E. Degas

French people spell Edward Edouard, but in this case that point is irrelevant. Your real problem is that Degas' first name isn't either one, it's Edgar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous