Drawing Allegra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hopped up onto my kitchen counter and settled in the nook where my cabinets met my refrigerator. I leaned up against my sink, staring back at her, caught in a contest to see who would look away first.

"You said you loved me," she finally said, setting her can down beside her.

"Yes, I did." I said after a long pause, my eyes set on hers.

"Did you mean it?" She asked finally, with a look I'd never seen before. A look I know now as uncertainty.

"Yes, I did," I said, exhaling, and looking away. Had she come here just to get that out of me again? I loved her, and I fucked it up. I knew. I got it.

"I didn't know," she said, her hands settling in her lap.

She didn't know? Was she nuts? Didn't everyone know? Helen Keller would have known. But I guess it was my fault.

"I mean, I knew you liked me. As a friend. But I never got that from you. You never hit on me or anything," she said quietly.

"Well, you have a boyfriend, and I'm not like that."

"I mean," I said continuing, "You're an asshole if you come onto a girl with a boyfriend."

"But you're an angel if you sneak up on her while she's posing nude in an art studio?" she shot back.

"No, I know. Allegra, I'm sorry. It was a mistake," I said, wishing I could reach out and touch her. Regretting that I would never be able to. She looked away, her eyes wandering the room. Finally they settled upon my own pleading ones.

"Did it ever occur to you that I did want you to see me naked? But on my own terms," she asked. I swallowed.

"Well, no, I didn't really think about that," I said, feeling three inches tall. Another silence fell between us.

"I've always had a crush on you," she said, "I thought you knew that. When we first started working together you were seeing some girl. Then after you broke up you still didn't seem interested in me. Then I got a boyfriend, and well you know," she said trailing off.

I stood there. Shocked.

Vaguely I remembered something in my hand and I drained what was left of my beer and threw it with the other cans under the sink.

"I broke up with Stefano." My eyes shot up. She gave me a smile for the first time in days.

"Why?" I asked my grin mirroring hers. I moved across the four feet or so that separated us, until I was standing boldly between her outstretched legs.

"You know why," she whispered softly, her green eyes soft. I could see the flecks of gold and hazel so much clearer from this close.

"Now I do. But I want to hear you say it," I said, my hand finding its way up her knee and jean clad thighs. She shivered a little as my fingers touched her there. She craned her neck so that her mouth was at my ear.

"Because I wantyou," she whispered. She leaned back against the cabinets again. My hands found her chin, drawing her up to me. I bent down and kissed her for the first time.

Her lips were just as soft and full and warm as I'd imagined them to be. She tasted like the passion fruit tea she was always drinking. Mixed with beer. Which isn't bad, surprisingly. She wrapped her legs around my body as I moved in closer to the counter, my arms pulling her in closer to me, suddenly not able to have her close enough.

The taste of her was intoxicating. And the first time I felt her little tongue running over my lips I almost passed out in the middle of my kitchen. She sucked and nibbled on my lower lip as our tongues met and she made this tiny little whimper sound in her throat that made the WMD nearly break through my pants. My hands settled on her lower back, pulling at the material of her shirt, my fingers just grazing at the hot skin there.

I laughed, into her mouth, thinking of something.

"What?" she smiled, looking up at me. Her lips shiny now.

"I knew seeing me naked would get you all riled up," I laughed against her lips. She pulled away in mock disgust and hit my shoulder with her hand.

"Cocky bastard," she smirked. I bent my head down towards where my hips met the counter, my eyes narrowing in on my crotch. I shot a look back up at her and her eyes widened as she blushed.

I laughed softly, "I think you'll like it," I said kissing her slowly.

"I think I will too," she said, her tongue teasing mine. Then we really started going to town on each other. I hadn't kissed like this since seventh grade when Cindy McIntyre and I set a Guinness World Record for time spent making out on a couch. Allegra put Cindy to shame.

Take this slow, I reminded myself. She pulled away from my mouth, panting softly. She tipped her forehead towards me, and I leaned in, touching mine against hers. She smiled slowly, wrinkling her nose a bit.

"Where's your bed?" she whispered. You could have told me my whole family had been murdered right then. I still think I would have been ecstatic. Well, maybe not my whole family. Uncle Harold would do. Yes, shut up about my family, back to the sex.

I wrapped her lithe body around mine, her legs tangled around my waist and her hands at the nape of my neck as I carried her through my kitchen and living room, finally arriving in my bedroom, silently thanking my mother for putting the fear of God into me about never starting the day without making my bed. (Thanks mom!).

Anyway, as I carried her closer and closer she continued to lay kisses across my neck and stroke at my messy, sandy hair. I fought the urge to throw her down and fuck her brains out like mad, and instead laid her down softly, kissing her lips, jaw, and throat.

She began pulling at my t-shirt with her impatient hands, and I helped her, laughing as my head got caught in the corner of it. Finally, pulling it off and throwing it to the side I smiled down at her. Her chest was heaving up and down, and her pretty little breasts were rising and falling with her breath. I stroked the sides of her arm with my fingers using my other hand to gently trail up her torso, hooking the hem of her shirt between them and slowly revealing more and more of her lightly tanned stomach.

After just a couple of inches I arrived at a particularly lovely discovery. Under normal circumstances I'd like the sight of her belly button just as it is. But I realized, with a rueful smile, as I pulled the black cotton tank higher that there was colorful writing scrolled around her navel.

She smiled and bit her lip as I bent closer. I grinned probably the cheesiest grin in the history of the world as I read the printed scroll. In marker she'd written, "I love you too," in a circle. She blushed, as I looked up to meet her eyes. God I loved her. A whole hell of a lot. I smiled inwardly realizing she'd come over here wanting this to happen. Wanting to tell me that.

"You're adorable. This is adorable," I sighed, bending down to kiss her stomach softly. She giggled as I trailed kisses around the words, then went higher. Pushing her tank top over her head as I went, kissing and sucking her hard nipples through her violet satin bra. She was moaning and aching beneath me as I reached behind her back, fooling around for a second before releasing her bra from her shoulders. Once again seeing those beautiful dark pink nipples I'd had the pleasure of staring at for two hours.

I knew that I had to make her come before getting inside of her, because god only knew how long I was going to last. I hadn't masturbated in the last few days and together with the fact that I knew I was about to fuck her, I was nearly ready to explode and she hadn't even touched me yet. I willed myself some control, and instead focused my attention on her breasts, kissing, and cupping, and stroking, and nibbling and listening for her moans and whimpers, learning with her sounds what she liked the most. I was still rolling her nipple in my fingers, cupping her beautiful little mound in my hand when I started trailing my other arm back down her stomach, my fingers touching her skin lightly as I met the top of her jeans. Her hand met mine as we worked together to unbutton and pull them off, her long legs shimmying out of them in a way that I never imagined could be so sexy.

That was until I saw her light green lace panties and the word sexy was redefined. Did I mention I was unbearably hard at this point? Like almost to the point of pain? Well, I was. So with that, I quickly shed my jeans, leaving on my dark boxerbriefs. I settled lower on the bed, between her thighs, my hands stroking there, tracing the path of her thighs up to the edge of her panties. She was moaning and shaking as I kissed up her thighs. I could smell her pussy and I wanted to tear off her panties and thrust my tongue inside of her, but I tried to draw it out a little longer. She was shifting her hips up towards me violently. She was very subtle about what she wanted.

Then I watched as she brought her hand down to the top of the lace. Two fingers began rubbing through the material, and her head fell back. Her eyes closed as she whimpered,

"This is how I touch myself when I think about you." Holy fuck.

Hot, right? I know. I was there.

I chose to take this moment as my opportunity to start licking her presumably very wet pussy lips through her panties. That got some moans. And some other colorful language.

Slowly I moved my hands up and hooked them underneath the tops of the lace, dragging them down her thighs and all the way down her pretty legs and cute little ankles. There she was, naked. Allegra naked. Not sitting on some dumbass platform in an art studio. No, naked on my bed. Naked and writhing and begging me to make her come on my bed. How did I get this lucky? Have you been reading this story? I'm just as clueless as you.

Well, anyway, I began tracing her glossy lips with my index finger. Watching her face as I slid it up and down, feeling her wetness, sliding it up and down her slit. I moved my finger back to her clit and began circling it with two fingers, passing over it, rubbing over it with hard, steady pressure. She was panting and moving her hips up against my face when I bent down and slid my tongue down her slit. She cried out and moved her hand to my hair, as I began tracing her lips with my tongue, moving back and forth and flicking over her wetness as I continued to rub her hard nub. I spread her legs wider with my arms, settling in between her thighs as I really began eating her, moving my tongue in and out of her pussy.

She was using words I'd never heard from her before, encouraging me to "eat her cunt." Hearing her say "cunt" and use these words made me feel dizzy and ache to be inside of her. But first I wanted to see her flush and tense up and scream with her climax.

I moved my fingers away from her clit, eliciting a groan of disappointment from her at the loss of contact, but I quickly relieved her by sucking her swollen little clit into my mouth, and moving said fingers back between her lips. This time sliding them up into her cunt, first slowly stroking her with them, then gradually increasing the pace as I began flicking and sucking her clit harder, and her moans and whimpers became louder.

"Oh god yes," she was murmuring. To me apparently. "Fuck me with your fingers, oh, yes, harder." Her voice was killing me. I could tell she was close. Her body was writhing and arching up, her tits pointed up as she raised her hips up again and again, nearly smothering my face. I didn't mind. At all. Did I mention her pussy tastes amazing? My cock stirs every time I think about it. It's like licking some fruit picked from a mythological orchard or something. I know, I know, sounds lame. But trust me here.

"Ethan, I'm gonna come," she whined. Yes, that's the plan sweetheart, I smiled to myself. I continued flicking at her clit, catching it between my teeth a little as I finger fucked her, vaguely realizing that I was practically humping my dick against the mattress in search of relief.

"Baby, oh, yes," and from there she lost all sense, and I was along for the ride, happy that I was able to watch this beautiful creature in front of me while she moaned and wiggled all over my bed. When she came back down I was still running my fingers over her, though with less vigor now.

"Come here," she whispered dreamily. Her finger beckoning me up her body. I settled beside her, kissing her lips, letting her taste herself on me, as my fingers traced her breasts, leaving trails of her own wetness on her skin. I remembered something and moved to get up.

"Where are you going?" she whined quickly.

"I'm just going to grab a condom," or twelve, I thought to myself.

"You don't need to use one if you don't want," she said, "I'm on the Pill. You're clean right?"

I looked at her seriously, "Yes, I am. The cleanest," I added, seeing her smile.

"What about you?" I asked teasingly as she raised a brow.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Any freaky Italian strain of syphilis I need to know about?" I laughed. She whacked me, but giggled.

"No, you don't have to worry about that. Stefano and I never slept together."

There was a ringing in my ears. I was pretty sure it was all the angels singing for me. Did you hear that? She never slept with the Italian guy. And here she was basically begging me to fuck her with no condom. Fuck Harold, take the whole family; I was officially the happiest man on the planet.

"Oh," I said, pretending this was just a trifle. She laughed looking up at me.

"Do you know why?" she whispered sexily in my ear.

"No, why?" I whispered, playing along. She began climbing into my lap as she said this. She settled on the front of my thighs, peeling off my underwear, and I almost laughed as my cock sprung out obnoxiously towards her. She grinned as she took my cock in her hands, the head shiny with pre-cum, begging for dear life to be given some attention.

"Because," she said, softly, "I really wanted to fuck you. Not him."

Hallelujah!

I'd never heard her say the word "fuck" in that manner before, and it was all I could do to keep from coming from the sound of the word on her lips and the feel of her fingers wrapped teasingly lightly around my dick.

"And," she continued, gazing down lovingly at the Ms. Ethel Merman himself, "right now I really want to suck your cock." Holy shit. No.

"No!" I nearly screamed. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"No, I just mean, later. Not right now," I said trying to gain some composure. "Right now I need to be inside you," I said, which was the God honest truth. She smiled and pulled my underwear the rest of the way off, and settling back in my lap, straddling me as I leaned back against a mountain of pillows behind us.

She sort of squatted above us, leaning back as she guided my prick to her wet, perfectly pink little entrance. I watched as she slowly slid down on me. We both sighed as she bottomed out. Then she did it again. Good god.

I watched her tits as she began to bounce up and down, her mouth slightly open, sighing and whispering sweet things to me as I held onto her hips, my hands cupping her tits. Her hair fell over us like a curtain as she moved. She put her hands on my chest as she started to increase her pace.

She was panting, her chest sweaty, her hair damp at her temples as she moved her body over me. She was really fucking good at being on top. She knew just how to move her hips and the way she squeezed her pussy down on my dick made me want to, well, you get the point.

I lifted my hips up against her, one of my hands settling on her hips holding her stead above me, the other moving back and forth between teasing her tits and rubbing at her clit.

After only a few minutes she was moving more erratically above me.

"Fuck," she moaned on every stroke. Really loudly.

"Oh," and again, "fuck," and again "fuck, I'm gonna come," she moaned.

She was probably the most responsive girl I'd ever been with. And I bent my head down to suck on her nipple as she grabbed my neck, panting and whimpering as she came. Collapsing in a heap as I held her in my lap.

"You haven't come," she eventually panted into my neck. I could feel her breathing slowly start to subside. I rubbed her back, my cock still like iron inside of her.

"No, not yet," I said, kissing her lips softly. I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth. While she rode me like her life depended on it, I had just barely managed to hold out for her orgasm as I'd run through the decimals of Pi and named every baseball team in the American League. First geographically. Then alphabetically. But now I was sort of okay.

"Kansas City Royals," I muttered triumphantly, finally remembering which one I was missing.

"Hm?" she moaned into my neck.

"Nothing," I said, catching her earlobe between my teeth, finding her ass with my hands.

"Here," I said, positioning a pillow off to the side behind her as I moved her off my lap onto the side of the bed, her legs stretched out towards me. My cock suddenly felt cool and was already aching and drooling to be back inside of her. She had a serene smile on her face, and I had to fight the urge not to beg her to take me her mouth. No. Maybe later. I wedged another pillow beneath her lower back, tilting her pelvis up to me, as I slid off the bed, standing up against it, hooking her legs up underneath my arms.

I pulled her hips up against me, my hands kneading her flesh as I used one hand to guide my cock back to her pussy. I waited, rubbing the head up and down her wet lips, bumping it against her hard little clit. Slapping my prick against it. She moaned and closed her eyes, tilting her hips up for my access.

"Fuck me Ethan," she sighed, biting her lip again. Fucking hell. I entered her slowly. I groaned realizing in just two minutes I'd forgotten a little of how tight and hot she felt.

I continued my slow pace, stroking her deep, then pulling nearly all the way out and plunging back in. She was touching at her tits and pulling her nipples, her mouth open and little whimpers and hot air flying out.

I was sweating and grunting, and in all likelihood making faces that I wish I could take back. Her cunt was squeezing down on my cock and I watched as she brought her hand down to her clit, unabashedly rubbing herself. I loved watching her get off. Almost as much as I loved thrusting my cock in and out of her willing body.

I bent her knees back a bit as I began to increase my pace, testing her flexibility a bit as I leaned further down, bearing more of my weight against her body as I stroked in and out, finding a frenzied pace in tune with her racing fingers.

Her high pitched moaning alerted me she was going to come. So was I.

"Oh god oh god oh god," she repeated like a mantra, her eyes opening and locking on mine, then fluttering shut again in a dance of arousal as we found ourselves getting closer. I angled my hips, hoping I was hitting the right spot with my cock when I saw her freeze up and tense, her fingers not stopping, as her other hand clawed at my sheets and she screamed my name. I guess I had.

Holy shit. This was it. This last orgasm of hers was the end of me. All I could feel were her muscles squeezing down on me in an exquisite torture, and I let go, pulling her body hard against me, thrusting into her, jerking my hips as I felt my cock exploding. One. Two. Three. Four. Five series of erratic jerks and I opened my eyes. Realizing I'd been groaning her name.

She was staring at me, with a placid look. Smiling. Her hand still between her legs. I laughed a little, relieved to have come. And come so fucking hard. God it was good. I slipped out of her and lay down beside her, taking her in my arms for a few moments. Kissing her skin. Kissing her hair.

She told me she loved me again. I told her what you'd expect me to say in return. And I stopped for a moment to stare at her and wonder how the hell this had worked out.