Drawing Allegra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I took her to the bathroom and we cleaned each other in the shower. And she went down on me. In the shower. On her knees. With the warm water spraying down onto us. And she let me come in her mouth. And she swallowed it. Cue angels singing and eating peeled grapes on clouds in heaven, and that's pretty much the rest of the night.

So that's it I guess. I love her and she actually loves me back. Last night I was walking into my bedroom and I saw her on the edge of my bed. She didn't know I was in the doorway. She'd just taken a bath at my place and she was wrapped in a towel. She pulled the towel off to dry her neck and the bits of her hair that had gotten wet in her ponytail, and I thought back to that painting I was telling you about. The painting is beautiful. Though Allegra, in the flesh, is rather breathtaking. I've always felt naked around her. And I still do. Naked isn't so bad, I suppose. I'm no longer uncomfortable and unsure, but I'm definitely exposed and vulnerable. But I like it. It's a naked that I really, really like.