All Comments on 'Dream Catcher Pt. 01'

by NaughtyHabits

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Only one minor issue

They were naked already. I wish they would update this program to let the author re-edit stories. This was a great story and look forward to these two making love again!

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
A brief moment...

Funny, how a brief moment can define the rest of your life.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
hummm

the story started out of comforting his sister when she was having a bad dream . I bet that wouldn't happen in real life with some one you had just met . its amazing how much trust and love some sisters have for there brothers

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776about 10 years ago
good story

This story was awesome just wished their was a lil more of a build up before they got together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Start!

Can't wait to read more! Keep it up, just watch for minor grammatical errors, spelling and continuity as you post. There wasn't much, though, so, great job!

A4mushroomA4mushroomabout 10 years ago
Very hot

I loved it. Great description and the dialogue was pretty believable, which is always hard to do. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
They had already stripped down. What clothing?

Anyhow, a minor possible continuity goof away from being a superior bro-sis teaser tale. I wouldn't call it a quickie as it was too short to get into before it was over. As the intro to a longer tale, I'd say I prefer a more detailed buildup before the whole "taking of his little sister's virginity" action on the very first page. This is kind of where you'd normally end up in such a story, not start out.

It might be interesting to see where you lead your readers from here. If it's going to become some extended-family, rampant sex-fest in the next chapter, I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too Good.

Thats quite a narration.

Culd really feel the softness n hardness in d characters..

Cant wait to read more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have hope in this story

I agree on one thing. I just can't stand those incestuous stories that end up in family orgies. It's confusing when they tell each other 'I love you' because we readers might really think they're in love and actually it's just a moment after sex when you're all high and calming down the lust. I honestly have no idea where this story is heading to, but I would really like to find out and I'm just hoping this is not when you don't update in, like two years or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i really like the story and would like to read the rest of the story. thank you

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweet

please continue but keep them exclusive. sib love is the purest form of love not to be shared with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous