All Comments on 'Dream Cottage Ch. 03'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001about 12 years ago
smilesssssssssssssss....

omgggg... i am speechless.. i couldnt even count how many times i came giggles...hottttt hottttttttttt hottttttttttttttttttttt... i just wish i could give You a higher score then 5,,

PS more stories pleaseeeeeeeee

patti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good fun, but a few suggestions

Not sure how to rate this story. It's quite a romp, and I'm sure you had fun writing it. But I have a few criticisms, which I hope you'll accept in the spirit they are offered -- constructively.

Pay attention to the difference between "lose" and "loose." I'm not sure why it's so common these days, but many people misuse the two words. You "lose" face, not "loose face." The latter means your face is not tight -- it's wobbling all about. And the doctor didn't "loose" the cost of the egg in his bill; he "lost" it (or, in the story, he said, "I'll lose the cost..."

You often overuse commas, sometimes to the point of confusing the reader about what you mean.

Finally, did this series perhaps go on too long? Too much of a good thing is still too much. I'm not as sure about this as I am about the first two comments, but I was somewhat less interested by the end. That loss of interest has happened to me before, in particular in one 13-part series that soon settled into the same thing over and over again with minor variations. Other readers may have just the opposite comment, though.

All that notwithstanding, your tongue-in-cheek humor is very good. It might work better, though, applied to other stories with somewhat different characters.

VictoriajohnVictoriajohnabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author’s comment

Thank you to the previous commenter for pointing out so clearly what mistakes I’d made. I have now, hopefully corrected them.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
well

4/5 for that great Story. i like how things got out of control for her after the trio seduced and fuckd her through the storm. after that the Pandora box was open and she had realy Little control over the following Events. i liked specialy how jack and his 2 guys tricked her to another orgy two more times. she realy was a naive beautiful Girl and thans god we got a happy end finaly although the Kids are not from her husband. realy great Story vic.:)

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 8 years ago
wow

Oh my, that bit with the vicar and the bench, wonderful! Such a great setting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The village

from the 1st chapter when describing Tomś cock you mentioned that it came all the way to his belly button. well at 71/2 inches mine comes past my belly button yet I never considered myself gifted. My late wife had quite a number of lover over the span of about thirty years with my permission of course. one time she came home very early from her date. I asked what happened? she said the man she was out with was very gifted but once in the room he started teasing her going so far as to try to make her beg for it as he got her very riled up he got up put his pants on and stepped out to the porch of the motel for a smoke. well she got dressed and walked out of there, he asked where she was going she told him ¨home¨ she looked back and told him how he showed her how very proud of his cock he was to share it as she was getting in her car she turned looked back and told him good night and sleep well with your adoring cock. Shes been dead for a little over five years but I still chuckle a bit when I remember how she described his face as she left. Anyway just had to share. I liked your writing but i´ve never been into threesomes that´s why three stars also the girl except for the butcher and two men at the store she never said no to anything or threaten retribution to anyone of her attackers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow wet and wild enjoyed the stoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous