All Comments on 'Dream Couch'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fuck is this story?? With no heads or tails just goes on without flow just introducing characters left right and center

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

Sweet! Thank you Mr. Lost Boy. Look forward to your next. Randi.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago
Neat.

I liked it. I hope you can expand on it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

That was a very moving, intriguing story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A gem of a story. Thank you.

One minor nitpick:

"Singen" is a phonetic spelling of the name "St. John". It is an affection of the British upper classes to pronounce some names far differently from the way they are spelt. E.g. "Featherstonehaugh" is pronounced "Fanshaw".

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

An amazing story. You continue to inspire with your works. Thank you for sharing

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I’ll have a headache for a week from trying to track where you were leading us - LOL 5*

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Man. I want more of this. Any chance of a second story with Fahrad and Rasputin? If anything, you've hinted clearly death is not the end for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb, amazing, enchanting

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone, I appreciate your kind words and calling out my mistakes. Growing as a writer comes from learning from our errors. A little update on my health that I feel you should be aware of, I had a heart attack last week, had two stints installed, and am on the mend. I plan on trying to go over older stories that are unfinished, completing them, and posting them for now. The one-shots will be a thing for a bit until I get back up to speed. Here's hoping all goes well. Thanks again.

Ascetic2765Ascetic2765about 1 year ago

I have enjoyed your works for years. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No 5's in my world, but in this case I will make an exception. Fantastic story, as all of yours are. Please take care of yourself, so you can continue to write, should you choose. Thank you!

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

A second reading reveals many more insights to your wonderful story. Thank you very much, and may your health be restored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...