All Comments on 'Dream Weaver'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HonourHonouralmost 12 years ago
Interesting

This sounds good not sure i remember it but i will love reading it.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Nice Start

and something I think I will like reading more of. Chal is a very interesting man. W/his concern being his garden rather than Celesta, I wondered what kind of a man he could be. Then you introduced us to Celesta, what a bitch. And then when Chal more or less rescued Bliss he got my approval. And now again I'm not so sure about him. Who is the woman who opened her window and was waiting for him? I think Bliss is going to become very important in this story and I'm eager to find out how. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back!

Always a pleasure to read what you offer us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like it very much. Interesting characters. It is always nice to see nasty people get theirs. You gave me a giggle at the end. I'm reading along and Chal says he hopes she liked it and please vote....wait, what?....when does a vamp ask his meal to rate him...oooohhhh-duh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES