All Comments on 'Dream Weaver Ch. 04'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
This is good

I do remember this story, but I don't know if you ever finished it. I hope you will finish this story this time. Haven't you changed some of the character's names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not done!!!

Why would you republish a story without finishing it?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

the suspense is absolutely killing me.....will you please hurry and finish the next chapter. i really want to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PS

Just so that you can all stop wasting your time, this author very rarely finishes any story she starts on Lit.

dawid1501dawid1501over 11 years ago
Vote

I will vote when or if this story is finished.This is the last of your stories I will read and vote on. You do not finish any of your stories. That makes it a waste of time. The sad thing is that you are a very good writer. Pity.

MojomaggieMojomaggieabout 11 years ago
Get Over Yourselves, People.

Get over yourselves, people. The writer has been very ill and unable to complete her stories. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope that at some point in time she will be able to continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4080 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES