All Comments on 'Dream with Kim Comes True?'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
bundthokbundthokover 9 years ago
bundthok

Hey buddy, nice story. But please continue the series until it's logical end, with Kim having an unintentional gangbang with the group

bundthokbundthokover 9 years ago
bundthok

Hey buddy, nice story. But please continue the series until it's logical end, with Kim having an unintentional gangbang with the group

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a new kim story

You should continue the stories with her continuing to escalate things at work. :)

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Very happy to see you back. Best stories on the site in my opinion. Looking forward to reading more and Kim's further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RETURN OF THE MASTER .

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that little N in the yellow box.I check your page every other day.This addition to the Kim series proves my point that you are the most gifted writer on Literotica.Effortless,accomplished,highly charged and a sheer pleasure to read.Please,please don't let this be the end for Kim,you've set the scene perfectly for an amazing continuation.She's just getting warmed up,I implore you not to take her away from your legion of fans.Please reconsider.Anyway Happy New Year and thankyou for a superb addition to your long list of top drawer erotic writing.

anxfananxfanover 9 years ago
Long awaited!

OMG it's been so long. I've been checking your page frequently for this happy day.

It's sad to see the Kim series end, but I get what you're saying. Kim is always about playing with boundaries and pushing them, and she's pretty much gone all the way at this point. Maybe there's room for just one more story where the dream really does come true but then there would be no boundaries anymore to play with, and no further place to go beyond that. Also, despite Kim's compromises and the narrator's worrying, I like the idea that Kim really did have a hard limit she ultimately wouldn't cross. Or would she? Haha.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have in store next and I hope we get to see it soon! I'm a huge fan of your work. Julie's Greek Week, Kara's Spring Break, Holly 2 and 4, and the Kim series are among my all-time favorites.

clarkovernsclarkovernsover 9 years ago
Great to see you back!

Great ending to the Kim series! Hope there's other stories to come!

InsufficientInsufficientover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

As many have already said, it's great to see that you're back after a long break. Your stories are one of the main reasons I started writing, and they still rank among my favorites.

I'm sad to see the Kim series come to an end, but I can understand (long series have a way of writing themselves into a corner, I've learned). I just hope you'll keep writing, and for the sake of your fans, hopefully it won't be another 2.5 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!

Can we have another Kim story please?

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Please let her husband grow a set of balls.

He has two choices kick her ass out or start selling her cunt to all of her boyfriends.. That way he can move her out of his bedroom and he can find a good woman that does not cheat..The last thing he should do is have any sex with her as no telling what STDs she has picked up. Let her spread that around her office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellet Series

Your Kim series was fantastic and I waited over a year for this installment. You're easily my favorite author in this genre.

This story was very good but I wish it included a final debriefing discussion between Kim and the narrator before she announced her promotion opportunity. The debriefing could have covered the events of the previous night and included the narrator asking "for more details" about her behavior at work.

It would be interesting to learn how Kim explains her view of (and rationale for) the previous night and how she comports herself at work.

I like that you left it up to the reader to determine if she takes the promotion. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Holy crap, this is an unbelievably hot story! Thank you for another chapter about Kim. Much appreciated.

davidian7davidian7about 9 years ago
forever kim

well kim you did like your hubbys dream didnt you, you naughty girl. please do not let this be the last act theres got to be more please please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Kim!

She needs some cock and we need to read about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just read your Kim series

There is no way the series can end like that. One of the best pieces I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck

I'd like to see an encore of this series. She can play around with mor eof the guys but not full fuck them. Instead she can get so horny she jumps her husband in front of them. At least I'll be imagining that in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love kim

Please make another kim story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The neighbor probably wants an encore

Maybe Kim leaves the job and, thus, stays away from the guys at work, but they can't avoid the neighbor so easily..

WatcherofwivesWatcherofwivesalmost 9 years ago
More

Please give us more of this story. Can't get enough.

yghrtyghrtalmost 9 years ago
more kim stories

Please do more Kim stories. Your writing is fantastic.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 8 years ago
Pleaasssseeee don't end this series

Honestly, man, this story series is just the perfect amount of embarrassment and flirtation. Especially as things have escalated so naturally. Please write more. A gangbang is way too far, but, for her to have a 'slip up' that her husband is only partially privy to would work wonderfully. That's what I liked most of the pool party story, as Kim only half-told him what happened. That tease is so hot.

Felix1977Felix1977over 8 years ago
More

Really we need to see this go further. Kim needs it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Phil came over and personally apologized, ha, love that: "Hey man, sorry for cumming all over your wife's face and in her mouth while she tit-fucked me. I didn't mean for that to happen." These Kim stories are fantastic, too bad they're done.

Hellion1982Hellion1982about 7 years ago
More!

Loved the series man. You should write more. You can throw in the workplace now, and even some interns (male or female).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
kim stories

would like to see more kim stories please. maybe a story or two about her teasing guys at work. yes she takes the managers job and ups the teasing and flirting. but she does not take it too far. but love the stories.

EroticDelightsEroticDelightsabout 7 years ago
Extremely Sexy

The Kim stories are my favorite stories I've found on the site. Please, please, please continue them. I just love the way the narrator is teased and titillated by her. He is humiliated by the way she acts, but he finds it so erotic he can't stop it. I love the way she likes to show off and always walks the line, trying to "be good". She always takes it right up to the edge but never quite goes all the way. You are absolutely killing me. I want more!

ColonelLingezColonelLingezalmost 7 years ago
Bravo,great stopping point!

Damn that was definitely a great stopping point. The only way to top it is to go to a full on gangbang and that kind of passes the point I was hoping for. But isn't that what most people do, we push the envelope until we are at that OH SHIT point after we realize we have gone just a little too far.

Will be reading the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Just throwing this out there, but if a small compilation of new Kim stories was ever released I would totally buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best series on Lit

plz plz plz continue this series... also if there are some other stories like this on Lit like sexy/slutty exhibitionist wife/gf having fun with friends then plz share their name... TIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right finale.....

Can't have a manager do those things anymore.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad to End

A great series, like all your writing. I love the teasing and slow build up, and a lot of other stories on here go straight to gangbangs or never really do anything sexual besides teasing. You seem to just the right pace. I am just sad that this would be the end of the series. While I was not hoping for an orgy, I was half-heartedly hoping there would be an actual blowjob part, especially after the pool party stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going!

Absolutely love this series! I have similar fantasies with my wife, who happens to be a bit of an exhibitionist. I would love if you did one more where Jason comes to stay for a couple of days. Just my 2 cents. Thank you for writing these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I want my wife to be like Kim and in the finally get gang fucked then I would lick her cum filled pussy clean in front of everyone. Cum sucking cock hound husbands are for real!!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

We all want Kim to fuck them, as I suspect that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dude, we need a payoff

Great stories and great series, but come on you can’t leave us hanging like that. I wanna see an ending where the husband overhears the coworkers talking about the pictures from the pool party and discovers there are more he hasn’t seen and they show angles of her getting fucked. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Master manipulator

First off I’ve gotta tell you I love your user name , very macabre! This series was captivating , I read them all in as close to sequence as I could and I believe I read them in order . As intriguing as the characters were , the strained relationship of the husband and her left little room to grow , at least in a way that provided any self-respect for him . He obviously wasn’t happy with his wife’s infidelities and she just became more sluttier by the minute and the only time I recall them having sex was when she invited him to do her in front of the neighbor . Obviously he’s a wimpy guy who’s succumbing to his whore wife’s every manipulation , I almost feel sorry for him but he’s to subservient to warrant my sympathy ! Grow some balls and dump the ho or start eating other men’s spent loads from her passed around pussy . The story was was very well written nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best series I ever read

This is literally the best series I ever read, you gotta write more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read, should update

EmjanssEmjanssabout 2 years ago

It’s been years, but if you ever do get back to this series, I would love to think that Phil was promoted when Kim was and the two of them are sent on a two-week out of town business trip for managerial training. Kim of course is drinking with Phil and the other manager trainees who are telling stories with reenactments. Hubby is seeing the pictures that show up in their shared photo account and Kim relates what happens in a daily phone-call

markedupmarkedupalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see you're back and hope you do celebrate by continuing this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to your next story.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written, thank you 🙏🏻

sslarivio1sslarivio1almost 2 years ago

Great series!!! Very hot even without much sex. Teasing can be so wild!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping this is continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hundreds of thousands of readers. As many have said, I would pay money for more. Saw your name on another story and they said check you out. Would love more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So are you writing new kim stories. Been waiting for six months since your comeback...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still revisit this series frequently, it’s such a wild ride, and the vibe is so unique. I hope to reach this pinnacle one day! And, like everyone else, I eagerly await one or two more Kim stories, hopefully she can make all of her husband’s dreams come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was so excited to see that you updated your bio, even if writing is slow, and even if there are some new stories before Kim possibly returns, I am just glad you’re still at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes! The legend returns and with that, hope for a continuation of the greatest series on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank goodness you are back! Take your time and craft another great story, regardless of if it’s Kim or something new. Love your work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish author had continued these Kim stories! Always amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’d love a sequel with Jason, or a follow up to the pool story from Kim’s POV. Since they sent the pics it’s possible there were some more scenes that they made Kim act out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing! Please write more chapters about Kim!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think it’s obvious that Scott, her manager, has seen the kind of motivation Kim can bring the team. He could no doubt use a company retreat or happy hour as an incentive for them to meet their goals, only to point out that most of them haven’t had lap dances or gotten to touch her pussy like Larry did

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read this story over decade ago and didn’t realize another chapter had been written. This was a real treat, along with the haunted house story. Just as hard to read the final page as ever. Hoping for another one someday. Thanks! 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1149 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.