Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did open her eyes and see me walking to the house, it was too late. She couldn't re-dress and run, in fact she couldn't do anything but stare at me in disbelief that she had been caught. Except I didn't think I was catching her at anything bad.

Through the screen door I heard her exclaim, "Oh, dear! You've caught me being a voyeur."

"Linda, come and join us. You don't have to hide in here."

This was the first time I'd seen her nearly naked. She'd maintained her trim shape, and the modest breasts she carried had not sagged as much as more generously endowed women her age had experienced. Her pussy was unshaven and the triangle of bush only highlighted her sexuality by calling attention to her erogenous zone. She was beautiful.

She was almost hypnotized by my approach. I came into the sunroom walked up to her and kissed her, pressing my nude body against her partially undressed form. The moment was highly charged and arousing. I cupped one of her breasts, and then leaned in and suckled it in my mouth. I pinched the nipple as she had been doing to herself.

With my other hand I reached down and ran a finger up her wet slit. She moaned at looked deep into my eyes.

"You don't think ... I'm weird ... at my age ... to feel I want ..."

I said, "I don't, and I think you should leave these clothes behind and join us. Let us pleasure you. Come pleasure us. We want you. We love you." I kissed her again. I reached to her and lifted her top over her head and pulled her bra down her arms. I tossed the two items on a nearby chair.

Linda stepped out of her shorts and undies that were around her ankles and let me lead her outside.

Beth was lying in the sun with her legs pulled back and open. As we approached -- me leading her by the hand -- I said to Linda, "Beth would really like it if you went down on her."

Linda knelt in front of Beth and gave her a weak smile, and then buried her face in Beth's pussy. I watched Beth's eyes get large -- Linda knew her physiology. She lapped and licked.

I urged softly, "Use your fingers too. She likes to be penetrated. Lick her clit while you put some fingers in her." As an afterthought I said, "I'm going to do you too."

I put a towel on the patio flagstone and knelt right behind Linda. I brought my tongue and fingers up to her pussy, tongue fucking her and then rapidly pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her fluids came, and I licked to enjoy this new taste.

After a few minutes, Beth came. I heard her plead with Linda, "No more, wait a few minutes. You've got to let me rest -- you're wonderful."

I nudged Linda to roll onto her back. She did and now I had the full hairy beast to work with. My tongue tangled through her bush, focusing on her enlarging clit. I drove three fingers and then most of my fist into her pussy. She was moaning and rolling from side to side on the lounger. Beth held her and kissed her.

Linda finally came. It was sudden, almost like a jolt of electricity had suddenly been applied to her body. She stiffened, her back arching off the lounger to push her clit into my mouth for the last few seconds of pleasure. Her head went back, and a long, satisfying groan filled the afternoon air.

Linda collapsed -- like the life had left her body. Her limp torso slumped back against Beth. Beth pulled her around slightly so she could kiss Linda on the lips. I heard words of love from Beth.

I moved up next to Linda and brought her to me to kiss and love. I cooed to her. She kissed back and gradually came out of her languor -- back to full consciousness.

Linda whispered to the two of us, "Oh, girls, thank you so much. That was the nicest ... the best orgasm I've ever had." A wan smile crossed her lips.

Beth expressed her gratitude as well, commenting on the skillful use of fingers and tongue.

Linda asked, "Are you lesbians?"

We both laughed. I responded, "Yes and no! We're creatures that love sex -- male or female. I guess you might say we're bisexual."

"This is the first time I've ever been with a woman -- with women. Most of the time it's only been Greg."

"Most of the time?" I questioned, drawing out my query. I pulled Linda into my arms as I lay back. I stroked her breasts with each hand. Beth idly stroked Linda's mons and pubic hair, now matted from all the fluids we'd created.

"Oh, we had another couple we loved -- and made love with -- but that was over twenty-five years ago. We did it for two years, and then they had to move away for a while. We saw them again every now and then, but it wasn't the same and eventually the visits stopped. I never made love to her ... but now I wish I had. Eventually, they moved back to the area. We've seen them socially, but never had the same kind of relationship again."

"You can make love to any of us anytime you want. We love you," Beth told her with a tender kiss to one breast.

"Right now I'd like that, but I have to think about what just happened here ... and what about Greg?"

I said, "I love Greg too. I'd love to have him make love to me." Beth concurred. "Would it bother you if we made love -- had sex."

Linda said slowly, "Noooooo. I've seen how you all interact with each other. I don't see any jealousy or possessiveness -- other than I want you with me in this moment. I like that. I wouldn't feel threatened."

"Where is he?" Beth asked.

"He dropped me off here, but he wanted to run down to the grocery store and pickup some things for dinner. He should be here any minute."

"Do you want us to move?"

Linda was quiet a long time. Finally, she said, "No. I can't think of any other way to tell him what just happened than for him to find me here with the two of you."

We waited another ten minutes before we heard a car come up the driveway and park on the other side of the house. We weren't idle, however.

When Greg came out the back door we were a beautiful Sapphic tableaux. I could tell he'd watched us from inside for a minute or two; he had a significant bulge in his shorts.

Greg didn't say anything at first. He came up to a dozen feet from the chaise we were all stretched out on. We were all silent waiting for someone to say something.

Linda said to him, "Darling, I've just had the most wonderful experience, and now I'd like you to make love to me -- right here, right now."

She rose from my arms and went to him. He was frozen in place, gawking at Beth and my nudity, as well as that of his wife. Linda put her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"Greg, I love you," Linda said. "We all love you."

She slowly pulled his golf shirt from his shorts, and with a little urging pulled it over his head. Next, she unzipped him and undid he belt buckle. His shorts, weighed down by wallet and keys, dropped to the ground. She knelt and slid his boxers down his legs.

Greg was no Adonis. Age producing a paunch and his chest hair was turning white. Yet he too was in shape and certainly possessed with the tool to make a woman happy.

Linda helped Greg step out of his shorts and kick off his sandals.

Beth and I rose from the lounger. I indicated that he and Linda should go to it and sit or lie back. He was still a little stunned by what was happening, but the two of them went to it.

Linda melted into his arms and the two kissed. I went to his side of the lounger and knelt, taking his tumescent penis in my hand. I massaged his rod, feeling the blood surge into the shaft. He looked at me with eyes as big as saucers.

"Are you sure?" He whispered to Linda ... and perhaps to me.

Linda spoke before I could, "This group of young people love each other and they love us -- this is what they meant when they said we'd be in their family -- in their circle. They don't put boundaries on that love -- it's unconditional. Age doesn't mean anything to them. So, yes, I'm sure. I want to love each of them as they love us -- and I hope you feel the same way too."

I sank Greg's entire rod down my throat as Beth moved in and kissed him. She took one of his hands and brought it to her pussy. From the corner of my eye I could see his fingers start to come alive and finger her. Linda looked on with a look of awe on her face, her body plastered against her husband as the two of us made love to him.

After several minutes of foreplay, during which Greg came alive, I asked Linda, "Do you want to make love to him?"

She smiled and said, "Eventually, yes, but for now you please do it. I want to be here and watch and love him in my own way."

I straddled Greg as he watched me come over him. I held his cock, now the consistency of titanium steel. I positioned him against my vaginal opening -- still wet from my prior session with Beth, and slowly shook my hips as I had him penetrate me.

Greg groaned yet his hips came alive. He started to pump into me as I moved to fuck up and down on him. He reached up with both hands and embraced my swaying breasts -- I smiled approval at him. He pinched the nipples.

I leaned down and kissed him. I whispered to him, "I love you." Linda was right beside him, and I repeated the kiss and the words to her. As I did, one of my breasts came by Greg's mouth. He captured the nipple and started to love my breast as I rose and fell onto his cock.

Beth was not to be denied. She said to Greg in a throaty voice, "I want you to eat my pussy a little while you fuck Ariel." She swung a leg over Greg's body as she held onto the back of the lounger facing away from me. Linda moved to give her room. Carefully, she lowered her pussy into Greg's mouth. I could see his tongue come out and start to lap and lick her slit. I could tell he found the right spot because Beth's head went back.

We held those positions for quite a while. Everyone took their pleasure from the moment.

Beth came again, clutching with all her might to the headrest of the chaise. In her afterglow she went into Linda's outstretched arms, and the pair kissed passionately yet tenderly. Greg warned, and then he came in a torrent into my welcoming vagina. Although I didn't cum, I felt the warmth of love between all of us. It was the highpoint of my day -- perhaps my week. I flowed into his arms, pressing myself against his body and allowing one of my arms to also encircle Linda and Beth. Beth had a couple of fingers buried in Linda's pussy.

That was the position we were in when Dave, Tom, and Mar came out on the back patio. I guess we'd lost track of time.

Mar, always one to voice the obvious, said, "Well, it looks like some of you have had a really good afternoon. Mind if we join you? I'm horny too!"

There was a flurry of clothing being shed, and next I knew Mar was kneeling on the lounger next to ours and Dave was pounding into her from the back as she sucked Tom into her body.

The four of us watched with abject fascination -- I mean here was a free sex show only four feet from our eyes.

Greg said to Linda, "If you want to join in go ahead ... in fact, I'll feel guilty if you don't. Get Tom to fuck you."

Linda and Greg stared into each other's eyes. I think she was testing the reality of his comment as well as weighing the consequences -- if there were to be any from this afternoon.

Linda rose, checked back with Greg one more time, and then slid in next to Mar on the lounger. She leaned across and kissed Mar and then sucked Tom's cock into her mouth, masturbating his rigid rod as she did.

Tom looked over at us with a questioning look on his face. I grinned at him and said, "New family members. They have the spirit."

Deep in my vagina I could feel Greg actually harden and flex. Watching his wife in a sexual situation clearly excited him.

Tom nudged Mar and Dave sideways, lay Linda down beside them, and then leaned in and kissed Linda. As they kissed she guided his rigid pole into her vagina. Tom slowly started to oscillate his hips, driving into her almost as if she was fragile china.

I heard Linda say, "Harder and faster, please." Tom met her requests.

Greg started to slowly pump up and down into me again. He said, "Don't lift off -- I'm not that hard and I won't cum, but I want to enjoy this moment with you -- it's a time I'll never forget."

I leaned in and kissed him. I told him, "I will never forget this moment either. It's important to both of us."

The moans from the adjacent lounger diverted our thinking and conversation. Mar was in the process of announcing her orgasm to the neighborhood, and Dave was doing a credible job of emulating her.

Beside them Tom was talking dirty to Linda and apparently she liked it, for she often responded with some equally slutty remark. "Can you feel my cock in your pussy? I bet you've had miles of cock fuck this pussy. I like how your pussy pulls me deep into you. I like watching your breasts sway when we're fucking -- I like leaning in and sucking on them -- like this. I liked seeing you with your cunt filled with Beth's fingers. I like seeing Greg's long cock buried in Ariel's cunt with his cum leaking down his shaft." They went on and on.

Tom is a considerate lover, and a man that always brings his woman along with him to orgasm. I listened, watched, and marveled at how he nursed Linda towards her orgasm -- not only talking dirty, but also testing the stimulation she was getting, and adding to it with subtle shifts in position or use of his hands.

I finally heard Linda say, "Oh, Tom. I'm there. I'm there. Oh, I'm ... cuming."

Tom exploded into her as well, accepting her invitation. The two kissed passionately in the ultimate culmination of their act of love and lust.

As their orgasms progressed, Greg had been pumping hard into my pussy from beneath me. He had told me he liked the stimulation. In that same instant, however, he moaned and also said, "I'm cuming."

I ground my clit into his pubes several times as he ejaculated into me. I had been right on edge, largely due to all the sex going on around me and the mental stimulation it had provided. A nice orgasm washed over me -- my vaginal going into spasms of pleasure around Greg's cock. I again fell into his arms and smothered him with kisses. Beth joined me in loving Greg.

*

After swimming and some cocktails, we had a family dinner. It was one of the rare times when all nine of us were present at the same time since Josh had shown up. Dinner dress was very casual -- almost lewd. Most of the women only wore men's shirts with no undergarments; the men wore boxers or briefs. There was much feeling of sexual areas of each other's bodies, and many kisses passed around the table.

Linda and Greg were now full-fledged members of the family, not that having sex was ever a requirement -- it was just how we often expressed our love to each other. Linda kept reiterating how pleased she was with the afternoon and how enthused she was. She rued their return to their new home in Florida at the end of the summer -- however, we all said we'd come visit when the weather turned too northern for us.

That night, Greg went to bed with Mar, and Linda coupled with Peter. She had stars in her eyes about her happiness, and Greg looked like a kid in a candy store as Mar held one of his hands inside her shirt so he could feel one of her full-sized breasts.

The highlight of the weekend was moving Josh from his apartment a hundred miles away to a room in our home. He'd dropped a few things off over the weeks leading up to his move, but Tom, Dave, and Peter went over with a borrowed van and were back six hours later with everything Josh had in his apartment, a few hours after that he had completely moved in. An hour after that, he made love to Linda in his own bed.

Monday morning I was supposed to meet with Fran Drake from our largest wholesaler. She was a constant visitor to the city, and over the past couple of years we had become good friends even though she was older. There was little we didn't know about each other. She was attractive blond woman in her late thirties, well educated, smart, and married.

Fran had never missed one of our meetings, so I was surprised when she called and asked to reschedule. I had an open calendar, so rescheduling until the next day was no problem. I just assumed something had popped up at work. I hoped it wouldn't affect our business with her company.

Tuesday morning, Fran arrived as planned. Her mood was little more somber than I'd ever seen her. I figured it was her business, at least initially. The two of us had taken over one of our conference rooms to talk about orders, data sharing, and supply chain management.

After we'd worked for an hour or so, Fran took off a short jacket she was wearing. Both arms had large bruises -- black and blue marks on them. Fran had obviously tried to hide the bruises with makeup. I gawked at the sores: "Fran, what happened to you -- your arms. Are you all right?"

Fran tried to brush things away with a curt remark, "Oh, I just fell over the weekend."

"No, Fran. You didn't fall. I can see finger marks." I was going way out on a limb without even thinking about it. "You've been abused. What's going on? Can you talk about it?"

Fran looked at me with big doe eyes for a full minute without a word between us, her eyes teared up, and she said, "Oh, God, Ariel. It's been awful." She broke into a sob and put her face in her hands. As she did I noted the heavier than usual application of makeup. Someone had beaten her up.

"Who did this to you?"

Fran sobbed out, "I was raped ... by my husband."

"What?" I exclaimed. I heard of the situation, but never thought I'd ever know someone it might happen to.

"We've been on the skids for the past couple of years. I brought it to a head this weekend. He drinks ... and, well, he got violent on Saturday night. It's happened before -- quite a few times. Needless to say, he doesn't want a divorce."

"Did you call the police?"

"No, he'd probably kill me -- or at least beat me harder."

I moved to her side and knelt beside her. "Oh, Fran, you have to do something. You can't keep going back into that environment. He'll hurt you even worse. Have you moved out?"

"I've got no place to go. My parents are dead, and my sister's not in any situation to take me in plus she's two hours away from here."

"I've got a place for you." I hugged her gently so as not to touch any of her sore spots.

"What do you mean?" Fran asked.

"I live with some other people in a huge house in Niland Springs. We're a family by choice not by birth, although my brother is one of the people in the house -- there are nine of us when we're all there."

Fran thought for a minute and said, "Could I see it? I don't know about paying rent just now? Carl -- my husband -- keeps our finances a secret. All I know is what I make. It's automatically deposited and that's the last I see of it."

"Don't worry about that for now? Come on, we'll go out there right now."

I called Beth and Mar and told them what was going on, and that I was headed home with a 'situation.' They understood. I also checked in with my boss and told her what was happening; she encouraged me to help Fran.

Fran and I gathered up our papers, laptops, and headed out of the building. We picked up lunch on the way home, and forty minutes later were sitting on the back patio by the pool eating.

"How can you afford his place?" Fran asked, aghast at the opulence of the large house and acreage I'd just shown her.

"I don't," I said, "But nine of us do. There are seven bedrooms -- I'm sure we'll find space.

"Don't you need to talk to your housemates?" She asked.

"No. This is an act of love -- there won't even be a question raised."

Fran's math skills suddenly kicked in, "Wait, if there are nine of you and seven bedrooms ... how's that work? Someone will have to give up space?"

"No, there's always room. A few of the bedrooms are used more often for home offices than sleeping quarters. In our 'family,' there are couples including a married couple -- the people we bought the house from still visit with us. This was their homestead."