Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,985 Followers

I heard yelling down by the pond, and then a car engine that started to scream, tires squealed, and I then heard a police siren that seemed to go on and on, moving away from the area. The two cops downstairs were on their radio, and there was a lot of voice traffic I couldn't understand.

"Fran. Fran come down and talk to the police." Peter yelled up to us.

Seconds later we all raced down the stairs.

One cop asked, "Peter here said you have a restraining order against your husband and that you fear he might be trying to do you harm -- is that right?"

Fran nodded.

"Does he drive a Ford pickup -- white -- about ten years old. License plates something like YGJ-835?"

Fran shuddered and said, "Oh my God, yes! I think that's the plate on Carl's truck."

"He was here. They're in pursuit now, but he had a good head start on them because they had to turn around. Where might he go? Where is your house?"

Fran gave them her address and a few more details about the situation. One cop walked away and chattered into the microphone on his shoulder as he read his clipboard.

Another patrol car pulled into the driveway and slowly came up to the house. The four officers conversed, and then two of them went off into the back yard again. Tom and Josh appeared.

"We saw him. We gave chase but he was too far around the pond for us to catch him. He hopped in a pickup and drove away. A police car went after him."

I grabbed Josh and held onto him, "We know. We've been listening to the radio chatter."

We invited the police into the house. I guess they were surprised at how many people lived here. One officer asked, "Who owns the home?"

Nine voices said in unison, "We all do." He looked nonplussed.

The officers again talked to Fran about Carl, getting a description and details of her assault. In ten minutes they also had some details on a warrant out for Carl's arrest for domestic abuse and violation of the restraining order.

One officer that had patrolled the perimeter of the house said, "It looks like someone tried to scale up the back of the house on a trellis. If he'd gotten to the second floor, it looks like they'd have access to a lot of windows."

There was an air of concern from all of us. I heard Greg upstairs checking each room for uninvited guests.

Time went by as we waiting for some of the radio traffic to clear and hear whether the police had caught up to Carl's truck. Several folks yawned and went back to bed. Josh got an invitation to join Greg and Linda, so the three of them went off after he checked in with Fran. Dave and Beth also left, citing a need for sleep, but a curiosity they'd satisfy when we all got up for breakfast. Peter and Mar stayed around. Fran was holding my hand tightly.

About thirty minutes later the shoulder radio on the Lieutenant called him. We all listened in since he was standing in the room with us.

A dispatcher's voice said, "The subject you wanted is in custody. Pattersonville Police picked him up on an open warrant two minutes ago. He was just arriving home in the white truck you were after. He's on his way to their holding cell. Class C arrest."

The Lieutenant said to the person on the phone, "Hold him on a violation of a restraining order too. I have the details from the complainant. Domestic abuse case."

I asked, "What's a Class C arrest mean?"

The Lieutenant smiled and said, "That means he put up an unarmed fight. They probably had to use a taser on him to subdue him. He'll think twice before doing that again."

Soon the police left. We reset the alarm.

Fran had barely been more than a foot from me all night, often holding onto my arm or hand. As we moved to go back to bed -- now at about four-ten in Sunday morning -- she said to me, "Can I sleep with you -- and Tom?"

I hugged her. "Of course, sweetie. Come on."

Back in the bedroom, Fran hesitated as Tom and I disrobed, but then she too lost her shorts and the top she'd tossed on forty-five minutes earlier. We all got into bed: I spooned behind Fran, and Tom behind me.

After about a minute of silence, Fran said, "I'm horny. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe it's all the adrenalin in my system."

I leaned in a kissed her shoulder; she rolled over into my arms. Fran took one of Tom's hands and brought it to her naked breast. He hummed a happy note.

She started to say, "Josh and I made love earlier. I haven't ..."

Tom and I both said, "Oh goody. Clean up detail and sloppy seconds." I dropped a hand to her slit and started to rub the area and finger her snatch. Fran moaned.

Tom got out of bed on his side and came around so he could be next to Fran. As he got onto the bed he pulled the sheet away and stroked up Fran's legs. A second later his face was buried in her cunt, and I heard the sloppy sounds of his eating her out. Fran and I kissed passionately.

Tom asked in a whisper, "May I make love to you -- fuck you?"

"Oh, please. That's what I want." Fran paused and said, "And, Ariel, please bring your pussy up over my mouth. I want to try something new."

I mounted Fran's face, and felt her tongue go deep into my vagina and then search out my clit. I grabbed hold of the headboard. I thought I'd done this not too long ago in some other room.

Tom sank his long cock into Fran, slowly impaling her. Soon he was pumping into her at a rapid pace. Often he'd lean in and kiss my ass or suck on Fran's breasts. Everything seemed so romantic and sensual in the light reflected into the room from all the spotlights in the back yard. We could all see perfectly.

Fran brought me to a climax much faster than I'd expected. She knew her anatomy, and I'm a sucker for oral sex -- I love to be eaten, and I respond in just the right way, with an orgasm. As I finished, I rolled to the side and moved so I could suck on Fran's breasts. They were each swaying in resonance with Tom's thrusts into her body.

Tom grunted out, "I'm near. Where should I cum?"

Fran said, "Inside me. Love me all the way; cum inside me." I sucked on her left breast and reached down to diddle her clitoris.

A minute later, Tom's hips became a blur in the shadows and the sounds of his body slapping into hers a din of happiness. Suddenly, Tom's body stiffened. So did Fran's. The two arched into each other pressing their loins together. There was no mistaking the concurrent orgasms Tom and our newest family member enjoyed. We all kissed.

Soon we did fall asleep, this time with Fran cradled between Tom and me -- and his juices leaking from both our pussies. Tom and I had made love when we'd gone to bed; Fran had gotten a lot of what he'd given me, but not everything.

*

Detective Ray Walsh telephoned about noon on Sunday and talked to Fran for twenty minutes. I listened to one side of the conversation and deduced that Carl had been arraigned in the morning court and was still in jail. He'd gotten a public defender assigned for the arraignment and also expected his brother to post bail by the end of the afternoon. He had had a taser used on him, but seemed repentant and rather passive. He seemed resigned to the situation, and had promised not to violate the restraining order again. Walsh tended to believe him.

Tom and Greg both suggested that we be more guarded with our home security. Several projects for the afternoon sprung from that decision. One was to replace a couple of burnt out spotlights on the outside of the house. Another was to remove the plants and climbing trellis where it appeared Carl had started to climb up to the second floor roof -- the roof that would have given access to four of the bedrooms. A third project was to put a spotlight on a pole so the path and woods to and near the pond were lit up.

We formed two teams and swung into action. My team was charged with the pathway and pond lighting. It took us two trips to Home Depot and the rest of the afternoon before we had six spotlights attached to tall trees and temporarily wired into the home's electrical system. A couple of the guys from the other team came and helped us after their work had been completed.

We did a Gratitude Dinner about seven o'clock, and all of us were present. We went around the circle and each person talked about what they were grateful for. We also got to comment on each other's statements. I talked about the love in the circle, the home, my career, finding a new way to express the love for my brother, and, of course, Fran. Everyone talked about how glad they were Fran had joined the circle. By the time we were through, she had tears of happiness and humility running down her cheeks.

It took us a half hour to go around the circle. We all felt very blessed by the Universe. Dinner was an animated affair with the ten of us gathered around a ping-pong table some of the guys had brought up from the basement and set up beside the pool.

After dinner we all ended up in the pool, migrating from person to person and expressing our love for them and our gratitude that they were in our lives. Dave made a special effort to woo Fran that night. We watched the two of them disappear together. I decided I wanted to be with my brother, and he was in the mood for some incestuous sex as well; thus, we paired off

Monday, Fran went to work. We all made her promise to send up red flares at the first hint of any trouble. I called her three times during the day -- and each day after that -- to be sure everything was going well. The rest of the week seemed to go well too, including Fran's visit with domestic abuse counselor.

To be continued.

List of Characters

Men (Including Those From Earlier Chapters)

Tom Ransom -- 36 -- Handsome. Dreamlover?

Peter Winslow -- 32 -- Scandinavian

Dave Wescott -- 31 -- Smart. Gentle.

Duke -- 40 -- Texan. Bar pickup

Aaron -- 35 -- Texan. Bar pickup

Steve -- 32 -- Texan. Bar pickup

Greg White -- Late 50s -- Owner of Niland Springs home

Josh -- 32 -- Ariel's brother

Walt -- 26 -- Marcella's brother

Bill Cariola -- 50 -- Beth's step father

Brian Cariola -- 28 -- Beth's brother

Carl Drake -- 32 -- Fran's husband (bad guy)

Women

Ariel -- 29 -- Story teller.

Marcella (Mar) -- 29 -- Ariel's best friend from work

Beth Cariola -- 31 -- Ariel's friend from work

Linda White -- 52 -- Greg's wife; owner of Niland Springs home

Debbie Cariola -- 50 -- Beth's mother

Fran Drake -- 36 -- Ariel's friend from work; works at another company

*

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,985 Followers