All Comments on 'Dreams Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BMW75RTBMW75RTover 13 years ago
another masterpiece

I have read all of your stories and must say that you are doing a fantastic job of writing this one from Ariel's perspective. I am sorry that there has been such a serious accident but know that this will allow the story to go a few more chapters. I look forward to reading the subsequent chapters. Oh to be in such a loving family. Dave

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
confused

Enjoying another Romantic1 romance story. Well, until the shock of the cliff-fallen ending to chapter four.

However, I am rather confused by the consequences of the meeting with the Mediator. I would expect that there would be more information about their finances. It sounds to me that Fran is going to get a big bill from the IRS and I bet the state and property taxes are also in arrears. Gamblers will even embezzle from themselves to feed their addiction.

Is the mortgage and all insurance paid up? Credit limits maxed out? Other loans, Fran will be on the hook for? Can the house be sold for enough to pay down some of the debts? As for their income, if Carl is in rehab and not earning enough to live on, Fran will have to pay him alimony and maybe continue to carry him on her employer's insurance plan.

This is for all the misogynists out there who refuse to believe that successful women can be legally obligated to support mediocre ex-husbands. And is the improbable profit from forced sale of the house split 50/50 or prorated to their financial contribution? Will Carl be forced to make restitution to Fran for his failure to manage their finances and property? Will Fran be taxed on the amounts he is obligated to pay her but he will fail/refuse to do so?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous