Dreams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped up my paintbrush so it wouldn't dry out. I turned to him and said, "Good, then come to my room, take a shower with me, and let's make love to each other."

We did.

*

By mid-April, the addition over the garage and on the over-kitchen dormer was all but completed. We had five new bedrooms or whatever rooms, and two new bathrooms. Bill fixed up one bay of the garage to be a makeshift kitchen, put the existing appliances out there over a weekend, and started to raise asunder the old kitchen and pushing out the wall towards the pool.

Tara had made true on her offer to get us the appliances from the kitchen at the hotel she worked at as they started their own renovations. In yet another garage bay, we had all of the industrial grade appliances that would help us serve a family at least as large as what the house could hold: a huge freezer and refrigerator; a massive range top; multiple stainless steel sinks; and a restaurant dishwasher that could cycle through everything we owned in a short time period. There were also a couple of over-size microwave ovens, and several large wall ovens.

Duke asked the family one weekend if he could move into the house. He had wrangled a deal with his Texas-based company to assign him to the field office in the city – responsible for a five-state area. They liked the idea, and thus he was moving north to be with us.

We held a small party to celebrate his more permanent time with us. The evening event culminated when I lured him up to my room for a more intimate 'welcome.' I pulled Duke into the shower, and while we washed each other's nooks and crannies, the rest of the ladies joined us in my room.

Duke and I dried off, and I led him back into the bedroom for our sexual romp. There on the bed were Kate, Mar, Beth, Tara, and Fran (still with a leg cast). We were all nude, and there was a place right in middle of all that female flesh for the Duke. I'd never seen him smile so broadly.

I pushed him into the middle of the outstretched arms and pussies. Fran and Mar started to blow him, taking turns sucking on his engorged penis. Mar also used her generous tits to tit fuck him a little as Fran sucked his rising rod into her mouth.

At his other end, Beth slithered into a really meaningful soul kiss with him, her talented tongue dancing with Duke's as the two made out. Soon Kate lowered her pussy so it was within easy reach by the two of them. They took turns licking and sampling Kate's pussy nectar.

Tara and I each grabbed one of Duke's hands, unwrapping it from the tit flesh he'd grabbed, and bringing his hand to our pussies. He caught on fast, and soon each of us had a couple of his fingers in our vaginas as he slowly masturbated us.

For six girls on one guy, this was all we could think of, and to tell the truth, it was pretty damn good from my point of view. We rotated a couple of times, and by then Duke's cock had the consistency of cobalt steel – one of my friends called it a 'blue veiner,' because every vein in the penis was full and surging with fluid, begging to be sunk into a cunt, and to cum with huge volumes of semen.

Finally, it was time. I straddled Duke's midsection, and slowly sank my pussy down his cock. I got about a dozen full-length strokes of my cunt up and down his cock, moving at slow glacial speed, to impact pleasure and to lengthen out the process.

Duke emitted a long, loud "Grrrrrrrrr. Unggggggg." He came up into my pussy. I expected it, so before he'd finished I pulled off of him. Some of his cum splattered back onto his groin, and then Mar was on him, inhaling every droplet of cum he had left to emit.

Kate fell onto my pussy, spreading my lips, and eating me. He'd had about two jets in me, and they were significant enough to make her ministrations yield pay dirt as she sucked every molecule of his cum from me. Beth and Fran moved to lap up the cum on Duke's cock and abdomen. The others just looked on with glee at the sexual performance being put on for them.

Duke also watched what was happening, mostly below his waist, except when some of us started to snowball his cum between us. Duke's eyes got as big as saucers.

After things calmed down, all the other 'girls' left except for Mar. The two of us had decided to properly welcome Duke into the house.

I said with an impish smile, "Duke, remember a couple of months ago our talk about love and sex. Well, this might have seemed to be about sex, but you should know there was also a ton of love in this room – and there still is."

He said, "I know Darlin'. I get it; I really do. Now let me repay the favor to you two."

Duke orchestrated the two of us into a lesbian hug, and then used his freshly erect spear to stab into each of our pussies – back and forth, a few pumps in each one, and then on to the other. Duke also was a master at talking sexy dirty to us. All us girls loved hearing him rant on about how much he liked fucking our cunts, spearing our quims, and eating our clits – on and on he could go.

Duke outlasted the two of us. He made me come twice in that round, and got four recognizable orgasms from Mar. Then he got us each on our backs next to each other and fucked us like a machine, this time whispering words of love for the two of us.

He came deep in Mar's pussy this time, his cum dripping out of her vaginal opening as he pulled away. This time, I did clean-up duty on my friend.

*

In early June we had two surprise visitors one Saturday: Annie Myette and her sister Pam Boyle. I hadn't seen Annie since she'd come down the weekend that Dave and Fran got out of hospital. I recalled that Tom had met her sister and commented on how easy to get along with she was.

The two of them came on a fine summer day, one of the first where the temperatures rose into the mid eighties. Beth, Fran, and I were oiled up and lying beside the pool when we heard their cheery 'hellos.' Of course, we were nude; that state being our usual dress around the pool when the weather was warm.

None of us seemed to mind. I rose and gave Annie a huge hug, and extended that privilege to her sister as well after she was introduced. She didn't seem to mind our nudity. Introductions and hugs were also exchanged with Fran and Beth.

We all sat down. Pam asked if it was acceptable for guests to go 'halfway.' We laughed and said yes. She stripped off her top and bra, revealing a luscious set of breasts capped with large round areola and thumb size nips. Annie followed suit, proving that there are some genetic traits shared by sisters.

Before any further conversation, Annie asked Fran, "So first tell me about how the recovery is going – how're you doing and how's Dave? I see you've lost the casts."

Fran answered, "The last of my casts went about two weeks ago. As you can see I've got a lot of scar tissue from the accident and the skin grafts. We were just talking about a little plastic surgery to make them look a little better before you both arrived. I've got a whole new set of aches and pains, and now I've got a physical therapist that comes twice a week to get me back in shape. I can't believe how long it's taking; it's been five months since the accident."

She continued, "As for Dave, he's inside and will be delighted to see you – especially topless." She grinned at the pair. "He's doing better too. The leg cast came off a month ago, and his elbow and arm cast two months ago. He's also doing some things with the PT, but it's going much slower for him. He has bouts of depression that are hard to combat. His doctor told him in one more month he could get fitted for a prosthesis. I'm not sure whether he's looking forward to it or dreading it. We've all been encouraging him."

Annie commented about the two, and then inquired about the rest of the family members and how we were all doing. Leaving our things behind, Pam, Annie, and I strolled around the outside of the house as I showed them the completed additions to the house. Next, we went inside. To match their topless state, I'd tied a towel around my waist.

Dave was surfing the Internet when we found him in his sunroom come bedroom. He lit up at seeing Annie, and if I didn't know better he was extremely pleased that she was roaming the house half naked. He was similarly impressed with Pam. Both women bent down to hug and greet him, making their mammaries shimmy and shake almost in his face. He couldn't hide his grin of joy, and his reaction produced laughs all around.

After a few moments of conversation, including a further update on his health and recovery, I showed the sisters the new kitchen. We'd only had the room a week, and it was beyond our dreams about how easy it was for all of to use it for everything from a single meal, to family sized dinners for twenty or more.

After a tour of the rest of the house, we rejoined Beth and Fran on the pool patio. I could tell Annie had something on her mind, and if my empathy was working well, I thought her sister did too.

We made small talk for a few moments, talking about the house, when Annie asked, "Ariel, in April you were very open with me about the family, the house, and how you all lived. More important to me, however, were the emotions and feelings that you described – to me the real benefits of being a family member. Do you remember? I shared all that with Pam."

"Oh yes," I said, smiling at her and Pam.

Pam looked on at her sister, encouraging her with body language to get into the real reason for their impromptu visit.

Annie went on, "Well, ... we've been thinking and talking ever since – a lot, weighing all that against the social mores we were raised with, and testing what we wanted – really wanted in our lives – Pam's and mine. And, you told us about how you formed the family and thought about life and spirituality, and we resonate with that same philosophy. I particularly like the part about ..."

Pam interrupted her sister with a loud "Ahem. What Annie's trying to say, is that we'd like to become members of your family. I know that only Tom as met me, and I knew he made love to Annie that time, and this is sort of precipitous request, but ... well, we couldn't think of any other way to do it. We both are willing to give all we have to your family, both physically and emotionally. The last time I heard about anything even close to this was on the west coast about two decades ago. I liked the idea then, and I love the idea now that I'm older and understand more about what it means for a person." She stopped suddenly, I think aware that she was dominating the conversation, and also drifting off track.

I said softly, "We've all come into the family in different ways, and now from different geographies and walks of life." I turned to Beth and Fran, and said, "What do you think?"

In the back of my mind was how fast the size of the family had grown. Over the spring, Arrow and Chet, young workers on Bill's construction crew, had joined the family under Kate's sponsorship. Mark had become a fixture even though he lived in the city. Alan and Karen had now become much more active in the family events even though they lived 'off campus' from what we'd started to call the 'Big House.' Lastly, Duke had moved into the house, relocating from Texas, and Aaron was also trying to get reassigned permanently to the area so he could move in with us.

Beth answered carefully, not wanting to hurt the women's feelings: "Everyone that's come into the family has been a known entity to us – it's been a natural transition for them and for us to have them as ... as spouses and lovers."

Fran continued Beth's thought to show some unity, "We're not saying 'No,' but what we are saying is to be here more – become part of the family events, participate, get known, and then ask your question about joining. If it's all flowing well, you won't even have to ask the question, you'll already be here. It'll ultimately be your decision. This is about love not membership."

I nodded in agreement with their remarks and added, "Annie you work over three or four hours from here; how will you make this work for you?"

Annie said softly, "I'm going to quit, and change jobs to one of the hospitals or clinics near here." She turned to her sister and said, "Pam?"

Pam said, "I'm a flight attendant for Delta Airlines, and I'm working on becoming a certified financial analyst in my off hours. Big career change, huh? I'm about to take the qualifying exam for that in two months and then I can set up my own business – or I could even help the family in some way with those skills. In any case, I live in the city, but I'd want to move out here to be with the family. The other thing - and I suppose it's a big thing – is that I've got a six year old daughter from my failed marriage. I suppose that's a show stopper?"

Annie ignored the gorilla in the corner that Pam had just dropped on us. There were no children at the Big House. She just jumped in and asked, "Do we just start hanging around with you all? How can we help? What can we do?"

I smiled and said, "Love everyone. Let yourself be loved. Be present. Enjoy and be enjoyed." In the back of my mind, I was reminded about the conversation the family never had about babies and children. I added, "And, bring your daughter around once in a while. We've been meaning to talk about children ..."

Beth also ignored the comment about her child, turned to Pam, and said, "I've always been fascinated with working for the airlines ... Oh, and is it true that all the flight attendants sleep with all the male pilots? What do the female pilots do?"

All of us laughed, and Pam launched into a juicy description of her life with Delta, adding in some of the spicy gossip and observations she'd been party to over the past decade. We sat spellbound.

Soon Mar joined us, and then Josh, Dave – wheeled out by Kate, and Chet. We all got a perspective on the airlines we never would have had otherwise. Arrow brought us all out some beer and wine, and soon we had a party going.

*

A few days later Tom and I talked about the request from Annie and Pam. He agreed that what we had told them was the right thing to say, and, he said, we should have a 'Family Meeting' before too long to talk about things like this.

As I sat cuddled up next to him, holding one of his hands over my bare breast, I said, "There's another issue we need to bring up to the family."

"What's that, Ariel?" Tom said.

"Babies."

After a long silence, Tom asked in an upbeat tone – a tone that encouraged me – "Is anyone expecting?" So far none of us had 'gone naked' insofar as birth control was concerned. All the women in the family were popping pills on a daily basis, and a couple also had IUDs just to be sure.

"Not yet. I wanted to bring this up a few months ago, but the accident, house project, our new members, and other things got in the way. It didn't seem the time then. Nonetheless, there are a few of us whose biological clocks are ticking. Now, not all of us want to bulge at once, although that might be fun, but we've currently got an adult community here that babies and children may upset. Do the pregnant ones and mothers go elsewhere – away from the home? Pam's got a six year old – is that reason to exclude her?"

Tom looked shocked at such a supposition. "Hell no!" He said emphatically. We already know there is no 'normal' in this life – especially here with all of us. Each person finds their place in this world, and in some way they are classified by everyone else as abnormal, yet they feel right at home doing whatever it is they do. We need kids here. Look at how much love and parenting they'll get. Having been the product of an environment not unlike that, I'm a believer, as you know."

I asked, "Should we do a Family Council? Get everyone together and talk about membership and children, and operations and all – like a State of the Family or something. We could also use it as a gratitude celebration for all the blessings we have in each other, in the house, and in our growth with each other."

Tom nodded and added for emphasis, "I think that's a great idea. Let's plan it for three weeks from Saturday. Greg and Linda will be back from Florida by then. If you're willing, the two of us can put an agenda together. I can think of a couple of things I want to research between now and then. Is that soon enough?"

To signify our agreement, we kissed, and then we kissed some more, and then we made love, as we were prone to do, especially if he'd been holding my unclad breast.

*

The printed agenda for the Family Council Meeting read as follows:

1.Financials for the Corporation and Family – Tom, Dave

2.Family and the Home Front – Ariel, Beth, Mar

- Impacts? Space? Impact on corporation? Meals?; New requests

3.Children - Ariel

- Welcome? Housing? Parenting? Timing?

4.Social - Marcella

- Next orgy

5.Other Issues and Opportunities - Anyone

Each member of the family got a copy in their mailbox or e-mailed to them a week before the meeting so everyone would have time to think about it. Tom set the time and date for the meeting on a Saturday afternoon starting at one o'clock. When the appointed time came, no one was missing. There were fourteen men and nine women – twenty-three that were now the Family.

The roster consisted of the original six of us: Tom, Peter, Dave, Mar, Beth, and me – Ariel. Greg and Linda had then joined, followed by Josh, Walt, and Beth's family – Kate, Brian, Bill, and Debbie. Fran had joined, bringing along two friends of hers: Alan and Karen. Mark from our work came too, and then we annexed Duke and Aaron, some guys we picked up in a bar one night, but that we got serious about over time. Most recently, Kate had crushed on Arrow and Chet, two hunky guys on the house construction team; she'd gotten them interested not only in her, but also the family and this resulted in their coming aboard.

Fourteen of us lived in what was now a twelve-bedroom house: Greg and Linda – part of the year, and Josh, Kate, Chet, Arrow, Fran, Duke, and the six of us that started it all full time. Others routinely slept over, particularly if we'd been partying or having some kind of romantic interlude. We were a gathering point at the end of the day. Everyone knew they could find love and comfort at the house, and usually good food.

The family corporation was now about a year old. Originally we had formed the unit with six of us. The obligations we took on were based on what we could afford at the time. Thus, in the year, as we added members and they bought shares, the financial coffers grew. To everyone's amazement Tom and Dave told us that we had over $50,000 in reserves, and that all the improvements on the house had been paid for, thus, except for the mortgage and routine expenses for the house and meals we were well ahead of the game.

Duke and Chet both asked about the details. The monthly cost for a 'live in,' including a contribution to the food budget was less than $1,800 per month including a contingency. The fourteen 'live ins' contributed $25,200 per month. Expenses were running more like $14,000 per month.

Tom explained that the excess, plus initial contributions to buy 'stock' that went out as the down payment on the house, meant that we were now collecting around $300,000 a year from 'live ins' and spending at the rate of $170,000. The family wanted to build reserves against down times or emergency repairs.

Dave added, "Although arbitrary at this stage, the nine 'commuters' are adding in about $200 per person per month, which mostly goes for food and drink they consume while they're on premises. We don't track it, as you all know. Tom and I are a little uncertain about whether you think that's fair or not, and how we should apportion expenses for the time you're in the house. Maybe we need a subcommittee?"