All Comments on 'Dreams I Cannot Dream Ch. 01'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent...................

..................start!

soapmactavishsoapmactavishover 8 years ago
Wordsworth of smut

Its a crime to call your work smut, but I do believe that you deserve to be known as the Wordsworth of smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Very, well written! I can't wait for more......seriously, there better be more...

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 8 years ago
wonderful story

i loved every word.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
an interesting beginning

so far a lot of remembered pain and anguish tempered with a dash of hopefulness

lots of potential for the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

So she doesn't remember him from high school, dismisses him as a nobody when they meet in her office, but when she looks him up and finds out he is rich,successful and had an awful tragedy happen to him, suddenly she wants to go out. Next day or two and she is having sex with him. Very plausible!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 8 years ago
awesome start!

i absolutely loved it, LaRascasse!

your opening scene was perfection, and grabbed me right away.

i love the characters. already i got a great sense of them, and the question about Amanda's intentions is left perfectly wide open, even when your MC already has the answer. great stuff!

oh, and coming from the tech startup world myself, i felt even more at home in your story. keep it going! i am totally intrigued. five flashy stars for this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Very impressive ! The emotions that the character feels really draws the sympathy of the reader .

The story was okay , I guess . Nothing really happened . I understand he is still grieving for his wife . He has attempted suicide .He is finally doing it , with his H.S. crush . And he invested in a new business ... Okay I am wrong, a lot of stuff is going on. But where is the bad guy ? Conflict ?? Following you from the LW category ,I'm spoiled that way ,lol.

I await chapter 2 as

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW LOOKING AT

My old comment makes me 😏 feel good.

It holds up pretty well, yes it does. Unlike LaRascasse unfortunately she didn't and never finished, lol.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is chap 02?

Why is this titled chap 01? Was there intended to a chap 02?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

SIMILAR Stories