Dreams of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sorry. You were so tall and had such big feet. But it didn't mean I loved you any less,' I told her.

'I don't remember anyone mentioning you and Baryshnikov in the same sentence back then,' she said with a grin.

I put my hands up in surrender. 'Guilty. I had big feet, too. I eventually grew into them. I didn't get to see you do the same.'

Kerry turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. We both got in once the temperature was to her liking and she activated the shower.

'I remember an unexplained crash when we were riding back from the town park. You were lucky you landed on that guy's lawn and didn't get hurt,' she said as she soaped my back. 'That wasn't one of your more graceful moments.'

I laughed again. 'Oh, there was a reason I crashed. You just never figured it out.'

'What was that?' she asked.

'I was riding behind you, to your left. The strap of your bathing suit came off your shoulder and I got to see your boob. That's why I crashed. I was to your right and on the ground when you stopped. You had already fixed your top by then.'

'It never occurred to me that you saw that,' she said, as she turned me around to wash my front. She was smirking now, rather than smiling.

Kerry finished soaping me down while the conversation lulled for a moment. When she soaped the inside of my thighs, I felt my cock begin to harden. Kerry stood up and handed the soap to me, turning her back to me. I soaped up her backside from her neck to her feet. I turned her around and soaped her front, paying particular attention to her breasts. It didn't take Kerry long to figure out my progress had stalled. She gave me a look that suggested I should move on. I squatted down and soaped her hips, legs, and feet.

I stood again and soaped up my hands thoroughly, getting a good lather built up. I looked her in the eyes and reached between her legs and began to rub my palm against her. Kerry moaned softly as she gazed into my eyes. But after a moments' hesitation, she twisted and pushed my hand away.

'Not right now, Sam,' she said with a sly smile.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower. After drying ourselves, we went back to Kerry's room to dress. We had just closed the door when the Porsche returned. A moment later we heard the front door shut. Kerry and I finished dressing and went out to the living room.

A short guy with black hair had his back to me as he flipped through the channels on the television, settling on a baseball game. The woman sitting on the couch looked up when Kerry and I entered the room.

My jaw dropped. Melissa and I had dated for much of freshman year. She broke up with me, which wasn't entirely unexpected. Eventually I learned from one of her girlfriends that she had dumped me because she met a rich guy she liked. She had often complained that I never had any money. Restaurant dinners, spring break vacations, and numerous other activities just weren't in my budget. It wasn't like there wasn't anything to do together. The university provided numerous free activities, including theater, concerts, movies, and nearly free admission to sporting events.

Kerry started to make introductions, but Melissa greeted me before Kerry could introduce us.

'Hi, Sam,' she said, simply.

I responded in kind. 'Hello, Melissa.'

Kerry smiled, 'You know each other, already?'

'Yeah. We met freshman year,' I answered, saying no more. The moment felt a little awkward.

Melissa's boyfriend was a good-looking guy, with black hair and ice-blue eyes. He was short, but well-muscled. He was also very friendly. He offered his hand, 'I'm Caleb, but everybody calls me Colt.'

'I shook his hand. 'Sam, as you already know. Nice to meet you.'

'Mel suggested we come back and invite you guys back to my place. We're having a few folks over tonight. We're going to grill steaks and hang out around the pool. Mel's pretty excited that Kerry has a boyfriend, now,' he said with a smile.

Before I could answer, Kerry responded. 'Thanks, Colt. But we already have plans for the night. If it's okay, maybe we'll can stop in late?'

'Sure. You know you're welcome any time, Kerry,' Colt smiled and winked at her.

I didn't know we had plans but didn't say anything. My initial impression was that Colt seemed like a nice guy, but I was okay with not being around Melissa, who looked relieved that Kerry had declined. Kerry didn't miss the relief on Melissa's face.

We made small talk for a few minutes before Melissa pointed out that they still had to finish shopping before their guests arrived.

Once they were gone, Kerry looked at me curiously. 'Okay, what's the story, Sam?' Kerry asked. 'Melissa looked pretty uncomfortable when she saw you.'

'Melissa and I dated freshman year. We broke up. One of her girlfriends told me Melissa dumped me for a rich guy she liked.'

'Sounds like Melissa. I like her, but she's a gold-digger. Colt pays her rent and spends a fortune on her. You should see her closet. She has nicer clothes than anyone I know. My roommates aren't perfect but who is? They both clean up after themselves. They pay their rent and utilities on time. They're both friendly and low drama. So they have a few personality quirks. I've had worse roommates.'

'Your roommates are an interesting pair,' I laughed. 'An exhibitionist and a gold-digger. Have you developed any quirks I need to know about?' I teased.

'Yeah, one big quirk,' she grinned. 'I'm looking at it.'

I smiled. 'So, what are our plans for the night?' I asked.

'I thought we'd get dinner and catch the movie at the university theater. Maybe come back here afterward.'

'Okay,' I said haltingly, thinking about what dinner out might do to my budget. Kerry picked up on my hesitation.

'Sam, I think know your financial situation. I don't expect you to spend all your money on dinner. In fact, how about I treat tonight?'

I hesitated again. 'Kerry, that's . . .'

'Trust me, Sam. Mom keeps watch on my spending and makes sure I stick to my budget. As a result, I've learned to be pretty frugal. Besides, I feel like celebrating a little.'

I gave in.

We went out for an early dinner. Kerry drove across town to an area I wasn't familiar with. She parked in a large, nearly full parking lot. I hadn't seen any restaurants in the immediate vicinity.

'We've got a short walk. There's no place to park where we're eating,' she told me.

She led the way to a pedestrian-only area a short walk away. We walked through the crowded, brick-lined pedestrian mall lined with shops and exited the other end. Another short walk took us to a stainless-steel truck about the size of a UPS truck on a small lot. We ordered from a menu posted on the side of the truck. Nothing on the menu cost more than a couple dollars.

People occupied most of the dozen or so tables with umbrellas. We staked claim to a table. The previous occupants had been a bit sloppy, so we took a moment to clean it before we sat. A voice called Kerry by name when our food was ready.

'They know me here. Melissa and Cassie, too. We eat here all the time. It's actually cheaper than cooking at home.'

The taco platter I ordered was big enough to satisfy any college guy with a bad case of the munchies. And the food was really good.

After eating we stuck with Kerry's plan. The movie was a cheesy comedy that offered a few laughs. When we left the theater, it was still much too early to call an end to a Saturday night. We made our way back to Kerry's.

'We've got the house to ourselves,' Kerry told me when we settled on the couch. 'Melissa spends weekends with Colt, not that I blame her. He's got a really nice place. I was surprised they were here when we came back from the park. Cassie took a bus home for the weekend. She's from a little town about two hours away. She'll be back Monday afternoon.'

We sat together on the couch, not really paying attention to the TV, Kerry snuggled up against me, my arm around her. Being with her felt as natural as breathing. I was amazed at how quickly we had become comfortable with each other again. And how much further that comfort zone had already expanded.

Kerry began playing with the buttons on my shirt. Not undoing them, just playing with them. I used the hand I had wrapped around her to gently knead the trapezius muscle under my hand. Her soft hum told me she liked it. She didn't hesitate when I suggested she turn her back to me and remove her shirt. I used both hands to massage the muscles of her neck, shoulders, and upper back. When they felt loose, I massaged the muscles on either side of her spine.

Kerry leaned back to lie down. When her head came to rest on my lap, she reached up and pulled me down into a kiss, one hand on my upper chest. I was a bit surprised when she pushed me away, encouraging me to sit up. As she gazed up at me, she took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

'Massage my chest,' she said softly.

I squeezed her breasts gently, I could feel her nipples were hard, even through the bra she wore. I moved my hands from her breasts and worked on the muscles above her breasts. Kerry slid the straps off her shoulders and worked her arms out of the straps. She tugged the bra around until the clasp was between her breasts. She unhooked the clasp and pulled the offending garment free, dropping it on the floor. I resumed massaging once the bra was gone.

She closed her eyes while my hands rubbed, gently kneaded, and trailed softly across her chest, breasts, and abdomen. I took the time to study her body closely in the much better light of the living room.

She had hundreds of small, but distinct freckles on her upper chest. The freckles faded into a light arc across the top of each breast. Her areole were light brown ovals. They were topped by darker, reddish-brown buds hardened into miniature eggs standing on end. There was a light brown, trapezoid-shaped birthmark on the underside of her left breast. Her abdomen was taut, without a hint of flab or fat. Her navel was a round, dark hole that disappeared into her belly.

Kerry eyes remained closed while I massaged the front of her upper body. Her breaths were even, relaxed. Her face the picture of relaxed contentment. She lifted her arm until her hand found my face. Eyes still closed, she traced her fingers down my cheek and along my jaw line. When her fingertips reached my mouth, she traced the shape of my lips with them.

I took each nipple and rolled them gently between my fingertips. Kerry hummed softly and arched her back slightly. I covered her breasts with my hands, relishing the feel of the hard buds against my palms while I squeezed gently.

Kerry rolled toward me, forcing my hands to move away from her breasts. She tugged at my shirt and undid enough buttons to expose my lower abdomen. She reached behind my back to pull herself toward me. A kiss on the hard muscles of my abdomen was followed by a chill up my spine as she lightly trailed her tongue along the waist of my pants. She nibbled at the skin then opened her lips and sucked softly.

My hard cock pressed against my pants. Kerry had to feel the lump pressed against her cheek. Kerry reached up and pulled my face toward her. When our lips met, hers' parted. Her tongue pushed between my lips seeking mine. I pushed my tongue against hers and followed when her tongue retreated. Once she had my tongue between her lips, she sucked on it. I held her close to me, not wanting to let go. Not wanting the kiss to end. But Kerry pushed me away and sat up.

She got to her feet and turned her back to me. She looked over her shoulder at me as she headed down the hallway toward her bedroom. That brief glance convinced me to follow.

I got off the couch and hurried after her. When we reached her room, she turned toward and pulled me into another kiss. Once our mouths were engaged, her arms released me, and she began taking off my clothes. I was soon naked except for the pants and jockeys piled above my feet. I clumsily stepped out of them as I reached for the button on Kerry's jeans. Once I had the waist undone, I lowered the zipper.

Kerry took hold of my hand and guided it down her belly, under her panties. When she released my hand, she pushed the jeans and panties down. My fingers found their way through the pubic hair, moist with her arousal, into the cleft between her legs. My finger slid past her clit, between the slippery labia. I tried to gently slip a finger into her.

Kerry pushed me toward the bed until I was forced to sit. She stepped back only long enough to step out of her jeans and panties. She leaned into me and initiated another kiss. She pushed me back on the bed until I was on my back. She followed. She straddled me, pressing her body against mine with my erection pressing against her abdomen.

We moved up the bed until we were both on it. Kerry stood up on her knees above me. She grasped my cock and held it upright, rubbing the head against the split between her labia. She held my eyes with hers as she moved the head back and forth several times. I was gasping as the head of my cock moved back and forth across the slick folds.

'Sam,' she began, 'I want to feel you inside me tonight. I've wanted this since we met up in the snack bar. I want you to relax. Let me do this my way. Please be patient. I know how aroused you must be. But I need to go slowly.'

I was a little confused as I listened to her. What was she talking about? I wasn't going to just hurriedly push into her until I was satisfied.

'Okay,' I said in a hoarse whisper. 'I want to go slow, too, Kerry.'

'I don't want to go slow, I need to go slow.' she whispered.

As Kerry guided my cock into position, I still had no idea what she was telling me. Kerry held me in place as she lowered herself against my cock. The pressure on the head built but it still didn't enter her. I looked up at Kerry's face and saw it was contorted into a grimace. Suddenly, I felt the pressure against the head of my cock lessen as it finally pushed into her. But she went no further.

A flash of insight caused me to reach up and place my hands under Kerry's buttocks, holding her in place, not allowing her to lower herself more.

'You've never done this before, have you?' I asked, concerned about the obvious pain she was in.

Kerry took a deep breath but didn't speak. She shook her head to answer.

'You said you'd had sex!' I said, exasperated. The head of my cock was still inside her. Her face didn't show as much discomfort.

'I've gone as fr as I was wiling to go,' she said. 'But I never went this far before. It just didn't feel right with those guys.'

'I'm not sure about this, Kerry,' I told her, dumbfounded that I was actually telling her that maybe she shouldn't have sex with me.

Kerry's weight on my hands increased. I felt myself slide in a bit further. Kerry's face belied the discomfort she must have felt. Suddenly, I couldn't hold her up anymore. Kerry slid down until my entire cock was buried in her. Her lips formed a circle and a look of relief showed on her face. Kerry didn't move, just stayed in place, trying to adjust to her vagina being filled.

It felt great to be inside her. But I still had reservations. 'Kerry, I'm not wearing any protection.'

'It's okay,' she said softly. 'I've been on the pill since I got here. My mother isn't just a doctor. She's also a realist. She knows what goes on in college.'

Kerry lifted her body slightly, no more than an inch, then lowered herself again. Her eyes were closed. I couldn't tell what she was feeling from her expression. Kerry repeated her slight upward motion several more times. Gradually, she increased the distance she traveled up my shaft, moving slowly.

Soon, Kerry was lifting herself up so that only the head of my cock remained inside her. The expression on her face changed. Her eyes barely open, she now seemed to be enjoying the stiff shaft sliding in and out of her. She maintained her slow upward lift, followed by a slow, slide down my shaft. Each time she came to rest against me, she uttered a soft 'Uh.'

The feel of Kerry moving slowly up and down my cock was rapidly pushing me past the point where I could avoid orgasm. I forced myself to ignore the building pressure in my groin. I tried everything from conjugating verbs in Spanish to multiplying large numbers in my head to distract myself,

Kerry began moving up and down faster. Just slightly at first, but gradually building speed until she was landing hard against me on each downward slide. I found I could no longer distract myself from the building pressure and the tight, hot, wet flesh sliding up and down my shaft. Kerry was breathing hard. Her face a mask of pain and pleasure combined as she landed on me with a thud each time she drove herself down my shaft. I saw that Kerry was breathing erratically. Each downward slide ended with a hard landing. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I could no longer avoid the inevitable.

'Kerry. I'm going to cum. I can't . . . Ooooohhhhhh!'

I felt my scrotum contract as my orgasm began. I held Kerry's hips and drove up into her hard, unable to control myself. I pulled back and drove into her again just I felt as a stream of ejaculate rocket up and into Kerry's hot, tight inner sanctum. A chill ran up my spine as I drew back and drove into her again. This time, my cock slid into her easily, her vagina slick with my seed.

Kerry uttered a soft cry and began to shake. When I saw her reaction, I reached over and rubbed my thumb against her clit. The first touch of my thumb set her off like she'd been struck by lightning. Kerry grabbed my hips and pushed down against me hard. She used her grip on my hips to hold herself against me while her vagina spasmed and her body shook.

Kerry cried out so loudly my ears hurt. I was pretty sure the people in the next house, all of thirty feet away, must have heard her. Not that I cared. Kerry held herself against me, quivering as she rode her orgasm. As I watched, I saw her entire body was covered in gooseflesh. Her nipples were so hard, I wondered if they if they hurt.

Kerry fell against me. She kissed my neck and shoulders while still quivering. She held me tight as she rode the sensations down. I could feel my cock, still inside her, softening and shrinking as the blood that fueled my erection flowed back into my body. When I finally popped out of her, Kerry groaned softly in disappointment. Kerry's kissing slowed and came to a halt, but she still remained on top of me, holding me tightly. Neither of us wanted to let go.

After holding each other for a while, Kerry rolled off me, straightened her legs, and stretched. I slid an arm under her neck, reached over her shoulder and gently cupped her breast. Kerry rolled on her side and rested her head on my shoulder. The hand I had cupped her breast with came to rest on her shoulder.

'That was incredible,' she said softly. 'What hurt so much at first felt so good in the end.'

I smiled and hugged her, pulling her tightly to me. When Kerry started to shiver, I realized the room was cool. I pulled the sheet and blanket over us. We stayed there, her body curled against mine. Gradually, we drifted to sleep.

While I slept, I dreamed of the first hot summer day I had spent with Kerry just after school ended for the summer. It was also just a few weeks before either of us knew she was moving away. We'd ridden our bikes across town, meeting up in front of the all-male technical high school I attended. Kerry attended the public high school just a few miles away. We rode together from there to the town park for a day of hanging out and swimming.

My father was in the midst of one his rare responsible periods and had given me some money that morning. We were able to get an early start and planned to spend the entire day at the lake. We arrived at the town park just as the gate was opened. Kerry had a small backpack with some snacks and her bathing suit. We staked claim to a picnic table under a large maple that would provide shade for the entire day.