Dreams of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry excused herself and took her backpack and headed off to change. I stayed behind and secured our bikes to the end of the table before sitting down with a book that been assigned for summer reading. Kerry was gone much longer than I expected. When she returned, she was wearing the coverup she usually wore when she wasn't in the water.

Kerry also had summer reading assigned so she took her book out of the backpack and we sat next to each other while we read. A bit unusually, she leaned against me while we read, with her left hand resting on my leg. I looked over at her when I felt her hand come to rest on my leg. She smiled back at me meekly, then returned to her book.

After we had read for a while, it had started to get hot, so we decided to go for a swim. It was about fifty yards to the water. We grabbed our towels and Kerry took off like she was shot out of a cannon. I chased behind her, easily catching up before we got to the spot where we would drop our towels.

When Kerry pulled her coverup off, I was stunned. She had always worn a one-piece bathing suit. Today, she wore a bikini for the first time that I'd ever seen. Kerry's body had matured significantly from the previous summer when we'd gone skinny dipping at Mercale's Pond. The bikini top had a slight swell because her breasts were more developed. From behind, her shape was no longer that of a young girl. It had taken on the beginnings of an hourglass shape.

'Are we going in the water, or you just going to stand there?' Kerry asked.

I had been staring at her without realizing it. She was blushing, feeling self-conscious about wearing a bikini for the first time and my obvious gawking. I snapped out of it and smiled abashedly before heading for the water.

We spent the day at the lake. I did my best to avoid embarrassing her again. She made it easier by wearing her coverup whenever we weren't in the water. But I knew what was under it and I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Off and on, friends came by and spent time with us at our table as the day passed. None stayed long. Mostly they had come with their mothers and siblings. They had to leave when their mothers told them it was time to go. Kerry and I rode our bikes back to where we had met up that morning. We stopped briefly to say goodbye before going our separate ways.

Kerry leaned toward me for one of her patented cheek-kisses. But before she kissed me, she said, 'I'm glad you liked my new bathing suit. I hoped you would.' She rode off without another word and without looking back at me. I stood, straddling my bike until she disappeared around the next corner.

When I woke, without opening my eyes I could feel the sun on my face. I didn't feel Kerry next to me. For a moment, I thought I was in my dorm. The sun woke me very morning. But I was facing the wrong way for the sun to be in my face. I felt Kerry stir and was relieved that I wasn't in my dorm. It hadn't all been a dream.

I rolled over to face Kerry. She opened her eyes when she felt the bed move. Her smile told me she was happy I was still there with her. I kissed her lips softly. My cock was already hard. I reached down and guided it between her legs, enjoying the feel of her warmth, hoping she would be as interested in repeating the previous night as I was.

When our lips parted, Kerry smiled at me. 'I wondered if you'd ever do that,' she whispered.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'I talked to my mother, Friday night. I told her we were spending the weekend together.' Kerry told me. "I also told her I was pretty sure we'd be sleeping together.'

'What?' I responded in surprise. 'You didn't.'

'I did. I also told her I was pretty sure I was going to have to initiate it if I wanted to have sex. You know what she said?'

I wasn't sure what to think. Kerry told her mother she was going to have sex with me? For a moment, I imagined her father showing up at my door. 'No, what?'

'She said it was fine if I initiated it the first time. But if you didn't take the initiative the next time, you weren't worth the trouble,' she told me with a giggle.

We only left the bed that day for bathroom runs and food.

We've been together thirty-two years now. There were a few rough patches. Mostly while Kerry was in med school and during her residency. Kerry's father still doesn't like me, but we manage to somehow tolerate each other. He loves his grandchildren and dotes on his great-grandchildren. But the main reason we've managed to come to a strained peace - he really doesn't like Kerry's sister's girlfriend.