All Comments on 'Dress Code Violation'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some great use of language in here, nice writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start to hopefully a multi-part story. It could have started better if Kelly was a virgin when she went to the headmaster's office. Well, next will be a few chapters of Kelly at the headmaster's house. She loses her anal virginity and enjoys some bondage activities with the headmaster and maybe a few of his friends. He takes her to a sex shop and purchases a few toys and she is used in the back of the shop in the video gloryholes to help pay for the toys. I think maybe too that she should be exhibited nude outside and pictures taken of her (she has a mask on so it is not too humiliating for her but she blushes very red. Later videos will be taken to blackmail her, and maybe to get some of her friends, for later very personal uses. Be creative and I am sure you will come up with some good chapters for Kelly and the headmaster.

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86almost 3 years ago

Loved it!! More please! So well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish someone would treat me this way <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was soooo good!! Please please keep writing. Posts follow up to this one pleeeeeaasseeee ;p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS IS THE KIND OF STORY I HAVE DYING TO READ!

While there were some grammar issues and words missing here and there, nothing to the point of distraction! I really hope you write more chapters to this story!

cleverrgrrrlcleverrgrrrlalmost 2 years ago

So good! I’m gushing over the idea of being made to sit in a man’s lap while her works. Being his personal “cock warmer”. Mmmmmm! Love the visuals. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

don't be too hard on yourself and do not curse yourself, after all you are a woman, and you are about as intelligent as a box of rocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanted mr Stevens to finger her pussy so bad and eat her pussy cum mix off his fingers. Fuck yes.

Kitten94Kitten949 months ago

Ooh I’ve been looking for a good story like this one. Thank you for fulfilling my fantasies <3

1kittiez1kittiez8 months ago

Id love to be an older mans “cock warmer”

roxxrucker69roxxrucker698 months ago

awesome. would love more of this

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Not so bad after all

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We need more of kellys adventures. Does he share her with other teachers or keep her for himself ? Love to hear about the weekend and her modelling exploits.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love to hear more about kellys adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous