All Comments on 'Drinking With Dad: Caught!'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really really nice

Good description of the girls' feelings...and the sex of course!

Next stop: Ashley! :)

She will probably resist a bit more than the other sisters, but i am sure deep down she too is a daddy's girl.

And maybe her first child won't be her last, but the last from her husband?

I'm anxiously waiting for the continuation.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Great Continuation

Cant wait to see if Daddy get Ashley and Maybe Impregnates 1 or more of his "Dirty Girls"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GOOD BUT.....

I still hate 3somes....now you've spoiled it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm kinda disappointed

NGL, I was rooting for Nikki/Dad pairing. Adding Lindsey to the mix just ruined that. Still wishing in the end though that it'll just be Nikki and her Dad.

wildehaferwildehaferalmost 14 years ago
Mind games

Nice stuff. A little hard to read the "walls of text". Suggest more spacing for readability.

Love the interaction between the three of them and the way Lindsay is the dominant one, Nikki the submissive one and the father, well the luckiest guy for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! (: I just hope you can continue it to add Ashley in there. She needs to be her father's dirty little slut as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good job...now more

I think that Nikki owes Lindsey a good pussy eating... she would reluctantly love it. Those two girls are hot. Ashley, after a little spat with hubby, should come to Daddy for the comfort only he can provide. Lucky daddy.

shortyrlgshortyrlgalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing "trilogy"

Honestly, I was perfectly happy and loving it until this last one. I liked the first two and can see how this third one came to be but it's almost as if a different person wrote this last one. It's more explicit and dirty and not as sexy as the other two. There's a difference between sexy and dirty and that fine line was crossed with this entry.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Story was great

Your story was great and as expected with the other daughter coming in, but it went from loving sex with his daughters to a control thing for him, it's going to hurt his daughter that he first made love to and making it dirty instead of loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another sequel please, last daughter please

Great trilogy, but not really finished. With all this mention of the married lawyer daughter, why hasn't he seduced her too? Please write another sequel.

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
ok

Chapter 1 was amazing... went downhill from there though... You didnt really set your other stories up well

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the first two...

But this third part kind of ruined it for me. I loved Nikki exploring her sister, but it was the sudden snap of the father that ruined it. There was no more passion, love, or even eroticism to me. It was pure control, and after two chapters of building Nikki up, only to have everything come crashing down for her was kind of sad, and makes me think the father is a dip shit at the end of it all.

Really, the father became the exact opposite of what he was in chapter 1. Just my thoughts though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good till...

Sorry, but the turning off the father into the douche at the end killed it. Why break them? Why not love them? The competition between the sisters makes sense, but the death of daddy's love is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Where is the rest? It was a great story and now we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wish it was me

I have always wanted to be fucked by my stepdad, and will... Someday. I masturbate every night to his face, cocktail and hot body. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you are interested in hitting me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..i dont get these two, daughter and dad. Theyre fucking, little sister comes in and wants in on it and theyre shocked? Not in character at all. Sister should expect it and dads freak attitude is too much. Just doesnt feel right at all.

-----------

Ahhhh ... " Nikki wailed. 'What the hell is she doing?' No one had ever licked her ass before and it made her uncomfortable, until she realized how good it felt. Lindsey's tongue pressed at her anal ring, pushing just past it. 'God, she's a crazy bitch! Where did she learn all this?' Just when she thought it couldn't get better, Lindsey attacked her clit with her thumb and with the tongue in her ass and her clit being rubbed Nikki came so hard she went all hazy, feeling like she was going to leave her body.

@@@ lol, she must be really sheltered, lol!! Thats just like every-day warmup before sex for me and the wife! @@@

"Daddy, your cum tasted so good in Nikki," Lindsey cooed, going all night. She was going to be his ultimate dream and nightmare. She knew the dirtier she was the better. "Tell me how you want me, Daddy."

"Lindsey, don't," Ben pleaded. His wanton words turned him on, but he didn't want to get sucked in.

@@@ apparently someone was writing in the middle of the night, lol, hosed up words everywhere!! @@@

'He seems to want her just as much as me,' she thought. 'Is Dad just using us for sex?'

@@@ she's a pretty nervy daddy seducing slut! Lol. She works her way into dads pants then gets her ass caught, lets her sister eat her to screaming orgasms then gets pissy when daddy wants to bang his other girl after the show they just put on? Yep, women ARE fickle!! Lol. @@@

Ohhhh ... Dadddyyyyy ... ohhhh fuckkkk ... " Lindsey moaned. 'God, he's relentless.' He was doing just what she wanted, using her petite body.

@@@ ...of course the author needs to go back to school and learn how to sound out the words, hehe, Fuckkkk? How about fuuuuuck! Ohhhh, ooooh! Dadddyyyy, daaaadyyy, you get the point, less distracting if your brain can say it! :) @@@

Instead of giving Nikki what she wanted, Ben started fucking Lindsey again, who exploded in orgasm instantly. He kept fucking as she squished around him. He also thrust two fingers into Nikki's cunny and was rewarded by her moans of pleasure.

@@@ dudes living every dad and brothers secret fantasy, fucking both the sisters!! Give him an hour and he'll be trying to figure out how to get the third one, lol! @@@

-------

Lindsey was in heaven. She could tell her sister was disturbed and that their dad still wanted them. 'I don't care about sharing as long as I get mine. That was the best thing ever and I want more.' She was ready to spread for their father any time he wanted it. She would even make Nikki return the favor and lick her pussy. She could tell Nikki was the weak side of their little triangle and planned to use that to her advantage.

It was like Nikki read Ben's mind. Yes, he would be fucking his daughters again, of that he was sure. It didn't matter whether it was together or alone, or both. 'They're my dirty little girls now. They will keep their mouths shut. They both want more.' He couldn't wait to see just how far Lindsey would go, but he also looked forward to breaking Nikki. She still looked unsure and scared, but he knew she wanted it just as much as her sister. 'Nikki started this and now she will be mine completely. How lucky am I to have the two hottest, horniest girls in the world?' But he didn't have two daughters, did he? His third, Ashley, was older, married, a strong, self-possessed lawyer and mother of a young child. The beast inside him wondered what it would take to bed her.

Ironically, as much as I liked the majority of the story, the last two paragraphs ruined it for me. Dads attitude pisses me off, seems out of character anyway, and I would have been happier with him making love to the first and fucking the second... Well the majority of the time anyway, hehehe. ...all this controlling bullshit is annoying and a turnoff :(

luvlyblackladyluvlyblackladyover 8 years ago
fucking hot

I love group sex. This was smoking hot and made my pussy very wet. Ashley needs too to added and Lindsay needs pay back from Nikki!!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Didn't like this one

I loved the story up until this chapter. It took the "specialness" of Nikki and Ben's relationship and trampled it in the dirt. I could never figure out why every incest story had only one child but now I see why. I don't care for f/f stories, I much prefer it being just m/f. I was disappointed that this was the last chapter but now that I've read it, I'm glad it is. If it continued in this way, it might've even convinced me not to read anymore of your stories. I surely would NOT want to see Ashley added to the mix. She is married and that would only make her a cheater just like Ben was. And once a cheater, probably always a cheater. How could a woman ever trust a man again if he's cheated on her? She'd always wonder WHEN (not if) it was going to happen again. My father was a serial cheater and was on wife #7 (that we know of) when he died. He's now buried in between his last wife's first 2 husbands. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Add Ashley in your next charter

This is a great story. However, I have not seen Ben's next adventure yet. Does he get to fuck Nikki and Lindsey more? How about Ashley? I hope Ben can bed her too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It started out good..

But the ending sucked for me. The main daughter now having second thought and not being comfortable is a really boner killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs another chapter

He needs to fuck Ashley too and complete the trifecta. Nothing better than a woman cheating on her husband with her own father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really enjoyed it until Nikki started becoming apprehensive and having second thoughts. Didn't care for the fathers change in attitude towards Nikki.

Havoc187Havoc187over 5 years ago

Was really invested until Ben does a 180 and started treating his daughters like whores. It could have been interesting if you played the jealousy angle if he came inside of Lindsey with her not being on the pill. Possible pregnancy bringing them closer together and perhaps strengthening Nikki and Ben's relationship as father and daughter as well as lovers.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Nikki needs to talk about how she feels.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

I was all in until this chapter. I don't think Nkki should have to share

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish there was a sequel

Really wish this had a sequel, feels like it ended very abruptly, considering it's 10 years-old probably not likely :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't like the add of Lindsey and this was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic, but this chapter made me a little sad. The addition of Lindsey is undoubtedly hot, but it makes the whole a little less special.

Keep up the good work!

chairfanchairfanabout 2 years ago

Hopefully we'll see a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not as good as previous chapters as it took a darker side.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All three chapters got 5 stars. Nikki and Daddy as a couple with the fun bot Lindsey stepping in to fuck from time to time would be ideal.

I dated a girl named Nikki and later fucked a girl named Lindsey. They almost fit those characters to a tee.

My only suggestion would be. at a wedding, dressed up. Why were they not in sexy lingerie?

Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings and heels that they keep on while fucking Daddy.

I know Nikki kept her heels on, but no mention of that in the story. Until Lindsey joins in. Also instead of Daddy cumming in Lindsey's mouth, why not have Daddy cum on their faces. A big load to show how extra turned on he became.

I blasted My Nikki and Lindsey in the face multiple times and they were dressed up in sexy lingerie every time.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange18 days ago

Loved the first two chapters, but I didn't like how in the third, the father stopped looking at his daughters as sweet, perfect angels who he loved and cherished more than anything, to nothing more than fuck-dolls, no better than any of the other sluts he brings home to bang. I hate that it went from a forbidden love story between him and his favorite daughter, Nikki, to something darker. The whole thing now feels less consensual.

So many writers here have a disclaimer that, "This is just a story... real incest is horrific!" I don't necessarily agree. I feel that sex between willing, consenting adults is fine, even if they are blood-related, as long as everyone wants it, and what's happening is what both (or all) parties want to happen. This chapter seems to take that full consent away from Nikki, and it made the story less enjoyable.

But it is YOUR story, and it is very, very well-written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous