Drive-in Blowjobs with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne knew what she wanted and she was determined to get it. "What if I get all the way naked, would you do it then?"

Gary swallowed hard. His mouth suddenly felt very dry. Everything about this arrangement felt wrong and insanely exciting, too. "You have to do it right now. You have to get all the way naked and stay that way until we get home." He knew that was a big ask because he would have to drop off Mark before they went home. They would need to drive lots of well-lit streets where almost anyone might see her sitting topless in the back of his car.

"Deal!" announced Mark as if it was his deal to make. Suzanne nearly told him to fuck off when he glanced at her and he mouthed two words: DO IT!

Since she had gotten this far trusting him, she decided to do it once more. "Deal," she announced, stripping off her PJ bottoms and panties. Without touching, she knew she was wet beyond belief. She really wanted to touch, too.

For the couple of moments that it took for his sister to strip, Gary had been freed. While he could have shaken her off his shoulder, for those moments, there was no shaking required. Later, he would wonder why he hadn't pulled his hand away from his friend's legs and realize there was only one reason - he didn't want to.

"Do it, bro," Suzanne sizzled as she squirmed from being naked in the car. "Show me how you stroke it."

"Naked," Gary said as he slipped his hand toward his friend's waiting cock. Opening his hand, he positioned it as if he was going to grab it without actually doing it. "You're naked whenever I want to see. Forever."

It was a huge ask from him and Suzanne didn't care. "Just do it, please?"

And Gary did do it as his sister watched. Gary wrapped his hand around that other cock and very purposefully began pumping it with a steady up-and-down rhythm. He wasn't sure why, but he suddenly wanted very much to make the other man cum. Was it a way to shame the other man by making him spray his cum everywhere? Maybe. Or maybe he just wanted to see if he could do it.

"OH fuck, that's hot!" she gasped, turned on and impressed that her brother was really doing it. "Yeah! Stroke that cock!"

Gary smiled. She was really into this! When she wrapped a hand around his chest and sort of caressed his chest, he didn't mind. It actually felt good, as if she was trying to hug him or something.

"He's so hard," she purred, running her hands across her brother's strong chest. She knew her brother was a good-looking guy, he always had been. She wormed her hand beneath his t-shirt so she could touch his flesh. "Does that feel good?"

Did she mean how she was touching him? Was she asking how Mark's cock felt inside of his hand? Or, maybe she wanted a report on how hard Mark had made him? "Mm-hmm," he replied in the positive.

"Do you think you might want to do more than just stroke it?" she asked, reaching down to run a finger across his thigh.

"Suzanne!" he gasped as she nearly took over jerking him off. Her touch surprised him more than her request.

"Come on, bro," she cooed, a woman possessed and on a mission. How gay could she make her brother? The very thought of him doing more sent a delicious shiver up and down her spine. "If you were to put on a little show for me, maybe I could do all sorts of things for you." She ran the flat of her open palm as far up and down his inner thigh as she could.

Gary felt every tingle she wanted him to feel from that intimate caress.

"I'll do it first," Mark offered.

Suzanne froze and considered that idea for a moment. Why not? Letting another man suck on him was pretty darn gay, wasn't it? That seemed like a good way to start. She liked the idea. She squeezed between the seats and made sure that her tits were rubbing up against his arm as she whispered in his ear, "Let him do it!"

He knew the soft voice carried on its warm breath to his ear belonged to his sister. Still, that single phrase whispered into his right ear made it seem like such a good idea. Why not let him do it? "Okay," he croaked, hoping he wasn't going to regret that decision.

"Take these off," Mark insisted, immediately taking charge as he brushed away Gary's shorts. "And this," he added, wanting Gary's shirt off, too. He did it without realizing that made him completely naked, just like his sister. Mark bounced around a bit on the passenger seat before he knelt on his knees, stretched out over the center console, and wrapped his warm, wet, eager mouth around Gary's needful cock.

Gary had been fortunate in his twenty years of life to enjoy the thrill of three different mouths wrapped around his hard cock. Mark made number four and he felt an immediate difference. For one thing, Mark didn't fuck around with licking at his dick or kissing around it like Gary's girlfriends had done. No, Mark opened his mouth, shoved as much of Gary's cock between his lips as he could, and swirled his tongue.

"Oh fuck!" Gary gasped.

"Oh yeah?" asked his sister, eyes wide as she watched something hotter in real life than anything happening on the giant screen outside of the car. "Do you like that? Do you like Mark's mouth on your cock?"

"Yeah," he groaned while still processing every moment of it. He felt in system lockdown while pinned in place with the thrill.

"That is so fucking sexy," Suzanne moaned, possessed with the need to describe every moment of what she saw as if saying it aloud would help to commit all to memory. "Your fucking cock is inside his mouth. He's really sucking you off like a fag. And you're into it, too! You're making me so hot, I have to touch myself. Oh fuck, Gary, I'm so wet from this. I'm so fucking wet!"

Gary couldn't see. He wanted to see, but he couldn't - so he focused on what he could sense. He inhaled deeply and filled his nostrils with the pheromones of nudity and his sister's pussy. He listened and wasn't sure if he was hearing Mark's wet mouth working over his cock, the sound of his sister fingering her wet pussy, or just the sounds of porn. He was getting close to cumming and wasn't sure what he should do about it. Should he announce it or should he just let it happen?

Before Gary could decide, Mark decided for him by sitting back up and using the back of his hand to wipe the drool off of his face. "Damn, you taste as good as you look."

"He didn't cum, did he?" Suzanne asked, suddenly very worried. She wanted to get off with her brother!

"No, not yet," Mark said, still breathing deeply. "Look at how hard he is."

"I'm so fucking close," he groaned.

"Uh-huh, I know," Mark said with a twisted smile. "And that's where you're going to stay until you suck on mine."

"Oh man, what the fuck?" Gary groaned with disbelief. "You're just being a dick!"

"My dick is being a dick."

Suzanne couldn't help but laugh at that. "If I could reach, I might do it."

"For real?" asked her brother.

Suzanne wanted to see her brother sucking cock! "Do you like getting your dick sucked?"

"Of course!"

"What about going down on your girlfriend and then kissing her, do you like doing that, too?"

"Mm, yeah, that's hot," he reported as his ignored cock throbbed between his legs for attention no one wanted to give it. On the screen outside his windshield, he watched two girls going at it. Fuck, that's hot.

"You like it because it's just a little gay for her, isn't it?" Suzanne was guessing, but it was not a difficult guess to make. Her only boyfriend had said that's why liked to do it to her. Her brother nodded and she leaned it whisper in his ear. "Then be a little gay for me, please?"

Mark pulled Gary's hand back to his prick. "I won't tell," he assured him. "And then I'll finish you off, too."

"Please, big brother?" Suzanne begged. She was really laying it on thick, but it was what she did next that truly startled her brother. Running her hand along his thigh, she veered between his legs and wrapped her hand around his prick. "We can do lots of things no one has to know about."

Gary could blame the porn, her hand, or even Mark's dick, but none of that would matter. Deep inside, he felt a compelling curiosity that felt like it had always been there. Although he could never admit it, he was curious to try it. He glanced at the two faces in the car with him, both of them lit up brightly by the glow from the big screen and the dashboard lights. "No one tells, not ever?"

"Not ever," his sister swore, giving his cock another squeeze.

Repositioning himself to reach over the console meant pulling his cock away from his sister's grasp. What was she doing touching him in the first place? That question felt as annoying as a buzzing bug flying past his ear. Did he need an answer to that question? If the bug kept flying without stopping, did it ever matter? He gazed down at Mark's big cock, licked his lips before opening them wide, and bent over until he felt cock inside his mouth.

"Yes!" Mark hissed in a very familiar way. Gary softly wondered if he did the hand pump gesture, too.

"Oh shit!" Suzanne gasped, startled by the intense series of feelings that surged through her. Every bit had been a stairstep for her, from getting naked with them to teasing her brother into actually sucking dick! With each step, she climbed higher and higher. While clutching her pussy, she wiggled her fingers against her clit and welcomed the arrival of a very big orgasm with a loud moan.

"Are you cumming?" Mark asked. It was a question that didn't get answered with words, only her moans.

With his mouth filled with cock, Gary heard his sister's gasp. A moment later, he heard Mark's question and knew that he was probably missing out on witnessing that. It reminded him of the time that he had stood in line at the concession stand while his favorite baseball team scored a homerun and he missed it. It felt like that, except his favorite Boys of October had many more homers inside of them. The same would be true of his sister and her orgasms.

"Uh-huh," Suzanne whimpered while riding her hand. She couldn't believe her brother was actually sucking dick right in front of her! She kept rubbing her clit as she felt another orgasm already building inside of her. She just needed a trigger to start it. She knelt on the floor behind her brother's seat and leaned her face in to see it really happening. There was no mistaking it. Mark's hard cock was sliding in and out of her brother's mouth! It's what Mark said and did next that provided her with the trigger she needed.

Mark caressed the back of her brother's head, holding him down. "You know this makes you just like me now, right? Now we both suck cock." He grunted and managed to growl one more thing. "And eat cum." That's when he pushed his hips upwards, too.

Gary had sensed Mark might be getting close, but he couldn't be sure. His system felt overwhelmed by too many things at once. He knew his bare ass was up the air for anyone who walked by the car to see. He knew what he was doing with his mouth and he knew his sister was watching. All those things combined to distract him from being able to read Mark's level of excitement until that first spurt of creamy cum splashed against the roof of his mouth. That first spurt was immediately followed by another and several more until he felt his tongue being coated with semen. He swallowed it down and went back in search of more.

Mark's hand left the back of his head and Gary pulled away from his cock. "What about me?"

"Lean back," Mark said, reaching for Gary's cock.

"How?" he asked, before figuring out a way. The mid-October weather had yet to turn cold and you wanted the windows down for more air circulation. Worming and squirming his way around, Gary stuck his head out of the driver's side window and leaned his back against the opening. From his vantage point, he had a clear view of the screen and the dark cars remaining to enjoy the show. Inside the car, his hard cock was on display and within easy reach of his friend's mouth.

Mark caressed his friend's body with one hand while pulling one of Suzanne's hands into range as well. He guided her until she was stroking her brother again. "Do it," he told. "Suck him."

Suzanne shot a shocked look at her brother's friend's smirking face before squeezing and crawling between the two front seats. If she leaned against the console, then she would be able to reach her brother's cock. But it was her brother's cock! "I can't do that!" she insisted, despite seeing the very way that she could do it.

"He'll never know. I promise," Mark swore, breaking down her barriers much too easily. She missed seeing his smirk transform into a full-blown smile as she began crawling into position.

He was right, of course. There would be no reason for her brother to ever know what she was about to do. This could be her forever secret, just like watching him sucking dick would be. This could be a night filled with secrets and she liked that idea. It fits the season. In her mind, the spookiest month was the perfect month for doing crazy things.

It was neither comfortable nor easy for Suzanne to worm her skinny body between the seats fair enough to reach her brother's cock, but she still managed to do it. She caressed his sexy body by running her hand across his chest, around his hard cock, and ended by cupping his firm, tight balls. While she had never seen his dick before that night, she still recognized her brother's body. Opening her mouth wide, she drew his big prick between her lips and started sucking.

Since turning eighteen, Suzanne could count the number of blowjobs she had given on one hand. There didn't seem to be anything especially difficult about how to do it. You wrapped your lips around his cock, bobbed your head up and down, and slobbered a lot. Doing it with her brother made her want to do her best. She found herself wanting to explore his cock by running her tongue around the ridge of his cockhead, tonguing the slit at the top of his prick, and swirling her tongue against his circumcision scar.

Wanting to really feel his cock. She wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, squeezed, and pulled up and down. She felt his thrill. His cock felt so hard and she loved how it throbbed between her lips. She figured out a way to cup his balls while wishing she could see Gary's face and hear if he was moaning.

As he hung out the window, Gary wondered if everyone else in every other car was having sex, too. He hoped so. He watched the action on the screen and knew he wouldn't last long. He imagined being able to still taste Mark on his tongue. As he watched the blowjob happening on the big screen, he found himself understanding how that felt from both sides and it sent a thrill through him. He knew how it felt to suck and be sucked. He wished he could watch him doing it. He wished he could see his sister watching it happen. When he imagined his naked sister, it was all over for him. Patting the roof of the car, he signaled the arrival of his orgasm.

That initial splash of her brother's cum inside her mouth surprised Suzanne without choking or gagging her. She heard the tap on the roof, felt a deep spasm from her brother's hard cock, and then experienced the first spurt of many more as Gary came in thick, creamy waves of cum. She didn't back away, she never had. Including this one, she had given exactly six blowjobs and swallowed six loads of cum. It was a streak that would last for many, many more.

Suzanne tugged and pulled on her brother's cock as it exploded between her lips. She wanted his cum. She wanted all of it. She wanted to keep his cock in her mouth and add his balls. Sucking Gary's cock was the craziest thing she had ever done and she didn't want to stop. As Gary started to climb back inside the window, she retreated to the backseat while slurping up a single pearly strand of cum that had escaped her lips. Mmm, he tasted good!

As Gary snaked his way back inside the car, he found his sister and friend wearing giant smiles on their faces. "Did I do a good job?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, it was great," he reported, surprised at the big smiles shining at him. "That was really hot. I came so fucking hard."

"Fuck, that's hot," Mark cooed, squeezing his still-hard cock. "I want to do that again!"

"I don't know, dude. I'm not gay."

"Not every blowjob is gay." Mark and Suzanne laughed at that, leaving Gary to wonder what he had missed.

"Putting a dick in your mouth is pretty damn gay."

"Well, fuck," Suzanne groaned from the backseat. "Then I guess I'm gay because I love doing that!"

The amount of laughter between his sister and best friend surprised him. That was a funny line. While staring at his friend's hard cock, he laughed, too. He was not laughing at his friend's prick. He was fascinated by it. Was he still hard or was he hard again? Could he touch it again? Should he even risk it? "You look like you're still hard."

"We should get into the backseat with Suzanne."

Gary glanced at his naked sister. Damn, she looked hot. She really did favor that porn star, too. At the same time, he felt a protective resistance to the idea. This was hot and he definitely wanted more, but not at the expense of his little sister. "That's up to her," he said, holding her gaze and doing his best to read her face. "Do you want him back there with you?"

What she wanted was both of them in the backseat with her. She wanted to see her brother sucking cock again and she wanted to do it, too. Did she dare say any of that? "Can all three of us fit back here?"

"I think so," he said, busier thinking about the logistics of that instead of the thrill of doing it. They were not big people. He saw no reason why they couldn't do it. "How do you want us?"

"Just get back there," Mark said, pulling his seat as close to the dashboard as he could and opening up the gap between the two front seats. Gary climbed through the gap and sat next to his sister. A moment later, Mark flanked her by sitting behind the driver's seat. After folding the seats forward, there was a surprising amount of room for the three of them. They could still see the porn on the screen, too.

For several moments, the three of them sat in a row with Mark behind the driver's seat, Suzanne sitting between the two men, and Gary relaxing behind the passenger seat. His cock was still hard and Gary knew that it was actually hard again. He was ready for more if anyone wanted to do more. He squeezed his cock and hoped Mark would want to suck him off again.

"This is hot," Suzanne cooed, eyeing both of the naked men sitting other either side of her. They were both so hot looking and she loved seeing their hard cocks, but she felt confused why they weren't trying to touch her. She definitely wanted more attention than her fingers. She risked putting a hand on her brother's knee and asked, "How did it feel sucking on him?"

Gary didn't feel like lying. "It was interesting."

"Interesting? It was hot as fuck!" She reached into his lap and caressed his hard cock. "I loved watching you doing that."

"You did?" He felt a stray blush rising to his cheeks that he hoped didn't show. Had she really liked watching him do that? "Why?"

"It was interesting," she teased with a giggle and squeeze of his hard cock.

"It was gay," he replied, feeling his blush deepening.

"It was sexy," she insisted, giving him a kiss on the cheek that surprised them both.

"I'm with her," Mark added. "It was sexy and you did a really good job."

"I'm going to have to brush my teeth a dozen times to get that taste of out my mouth," he joked.

"Damn, I was hoping you wanted another taste," Mark replied, stroking his cock for all to see.

"Maybe Suzanne can do that for you."

"Mm, do you want to suck two cocks in one night?"

"Mark!" she protested, slapping his knee. Did he even realize what he had just said?