Drive-in Blowjobs with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" Mark cried out, echoing his sister's words. "Cum in my ass! Fill me!"

For the first time, Gary grew concerned at how loud they were being. Could other people hear them? Was it obvious to everyone there that he was buttfucking his best friend while fingering his sister's wet pussy?

Nah!

He pushed aside the stray thought as several things began to happen at once. As soon as his orgasm had begun, Mark had filled his ass with Gary's hard cock. At the same time that his cock began erupting deep inside his friend's asshole, Gary felt Mark's ass clenching rhythmically around his cock. He felt a splash of something on the arm he was still using to stroke his friend's front. When he felt more wetness with his hand, he knew his friend had erupted, too.

What Gary had missed was noticing Suzanne reaching over their legs until he tried to grab his friend's prick and found his sister had beaten him there, too.

At some point, Suzanne and his hand had switched places. She now held his hand pressed against her pussy as she rode his fingers and enjoyed another orgasm, too.

"Damn," Mark eventually said in a heaving sigh of satisfaction. "That felt good!"

"Yeah, it did!" Gary wholeheartedly agreed. He used both hands on his hips to help guide Mark off of him. With Mark between them, his sister was a whole person away from him. "Did you really mean to kiss me like that?"

"Yeah, I kinda did," she replied, testing out the answer as her mouth formed the words. After she said it, she was sure of it. "Absolutely."

"Damn, sis," Gary said, unsure what to make of that answer. Only because he could, he reached between Mark's legs and gently squeezed his junk. His cock was beginning to relax, but his balls still felt fun. "What do you want to do now? More?"

"Maybe," Mark said, looking to his left at Suzanne.

As much as she liked the idea, she felt overwhelmed as it was. "Maybe that's enough for one night," she suggested.

"Yeah, okay," Gary acknowledged and he made the first move to climb between the front seats and get back behind the wheel. He kept one eye on the screen still showing explicit porn and one eye on what his naked friend was trying to do as he snaked his way back into the front seat. On-screen, that cute porn star that looked so much like his sister was getting fucked up the ass. For that good reason, he was very distracted.

"Oh yeah," Mark said, instantly seeing the attraction to what was on screen the moment he got situated. Without thinking about it, he reached into Gary's lap and gave his friend a playful squeeze.

"I thought we were leaving," Gary asked with a grin as he reached for Mark's cock, too.

"Unless you get hard again and then we're going to get into the back seat again."

"Tease," Gary said as he hoped he did get hard again.

"You guys!" his sister piped up from the back of the car.

"What? You don't want another show?" he asked her reflection in the rearview mirror as he noticed she was looking out Mark's opened window. Turning his head to follow her gaze, he saw two silhouettes walking towards his car.

"Fuck, that's Lamar and Julius. I graduated with them. They were on the basketball team!" Suzanne freaked out. She couldn't be caught naked in a car with her brother and another man! She slipped down to the floorboards, pulled the blanket over her back, and hoped for the best.

She didn't see how the two silhouettes she had correctly identified spread apart as they approached the car. The two men had a hip-swaying swagger about their tall, lean bodies. Gary glanced at the rearview mirror, didn't see his sister, and guessed that she was hiding for good reason as a handsome, very dark-skinned man leaned into the open driver's side window, and smiled at what he saw.

"What are you two faggots doing?" Julius Simpson asked despite being clearly able to see what they were doing. For whatever reason, both men were still clutching the other man's gunk.

"Woo-wee!" Lamar Johnson said as leaned inside Mark's window for a view of his own. "I told you there were a couple of fags in this here car."

"You know what that means?" Julius asked and his breath smelled of weed and beer. "It means we're going to get our dicks sucked tonight!"

"Yo, you know it," Lamar agreed.

Mark and Gary exchanged a surprised and worried glance. As they looked slightly past each other, they saw a crotch-level view of a black man pulling down his basketball shorts and exposing his big, beautiful black cock.

"Now, lookey-here," Julius said, popping his head back down to window height for Gary. "I just want you to know that you ain't gotta suck my fine, black dick. No sir! No way!" He sort of glanced right and left as if he was about to make a secret deal with only him. "But if you don't suck my fine, black dick, then I'm going to tell everyone I know about what I saw here tonight. Starting with that fine piece of ass you call a sister!"

A moment later, Mark and Gary were both looking at big black dicks hanging inside their respective windows. Lamar and Julius were both stroking their beautiful cocks while clearly waiting for a nice, wet, warm mouth. Again, they exchanged a glance.

"Just do it!" came a small, muffled voice from behind Gary's seat. There was no way the two men outside the windows could have heard it.

"This is blackmail!" Gary huffed, unable to stop eyeing the big, black cock poking through his window. Julius's cock looked one magnitude larger than his own big dick. Was what they said about black guys true? Did they really have bigger dicks?

"Black male," Mark repeated and he giggled.

"Dude!" Gary snapped, wondering how his friend could giggle at time like this when he heard a twitter from behind his seat, too.

"Get it?" Mark held his hands up to frame Lamar's big cock. "Black. Male."

"You fucker," he groaned as the stupid pun worked through him and made him smile. "We're doing this, aren't we?"

"Yeah we are," Mark said, moving his hands together, brushing Lamar's hands away, and taking over for the tall, black man.

"That's it, Gary," Julius stated as soon as Gary wrapped his lips around the black man's big cock. Much to his surprise, he immediately discovered that black cock tastes just like white cock. It was easy to look up at the dark man towering over him. "Bet you didn't think I knew your mo-fo name, did-ja?"

Gary did feel rocked by that knowledge. If Julius had graduated with his sister, that made the black guy two years younger. Both men would be eighteen, just like his sister.

"Yeah, that's it. Suck that big black dick. You love it, dontcha?"

Gary nodded, unsure if Julius noticed or even cared about his answer.

"Suck it good so I don't have to tell that fine-ass ho' of a sister of yours that big bruther likes to smoke black dick."

"Oh man, he's good," Lamar said from the other side of the car.

"I told you! Hos and fags give the best head!"

"Shut up and get off. You talk too much," Lamar snapped back without realizing all three people inside the car shared the same opinion of his friend.

"I'm gonna blast his damn fool head off," Julius said, not taking the advice as he put one hand on the back of Gary's head while grabbing the base of his cock with the other hand. As he shoved Gary's head up and down his big cock, he shoved his cock inside of Gary's mouth. Only his hand wrapped around the base of his cock prevented Gary from gagging on that magnificent piece of black cock. "Here it cums. Open wide for that nigga cum!"

Gary wrapped his lips around that gigantic black cock inside his mouth so that not a single drop of that precious cum could escape his mouth. He felt that cock exploding inside of his mouth. He vaguely heard Julius continuing to cuss and swear as he came, but he ignored that tirade. Instead, he focused on the repeated, thick waves of cum that were splashing against the roof of his mouth and along his tongue. When he opened his eyes, all he saw was dark flesh and pubic hair much kinkier than on any white man. He refused to stop sucking until Julius pulled away.

"Yeah, alright, faggot. You done good. You keep this a secret and I don't gotta tell your sis, cool?"

"Cool," Gary croaked feeling breathless and happy at the same time.

"Next week!" Julius called as he walked away. "I'll bring more friends!" That made Lamar laugh, too as they returned to being silhouettes of very tall men as they swaggered away.

"Do you think he's serious?" Suzanne asked while poking her head up from the back seat. She was so busy ensuring she stayed hidden that she had missed watching them sucking black cock and she was so disappointed!

"Oh, now you want us to come back next week just to find out?" Mark asked with a grin on his face.

"Why not?" she giggled, knowing that was unlikely. Besides, she couldn't let anyone see it was her. Unless she dressed up in a Halloween costume or something. Fuck! She loved the Halloween season!

"You're hard again," Mark said, squeezing Gary's erection. "Did you want to get into the back seat again?"

"I think I'm good," he said, vaguely afraid of more unexpected visitors. He fished on the floorboards for his discarded clothing.

After collecting his clothes, Mark held them in his hands instead of slipping into them. "I dare you to stay naked until you're all the way home."

Wearing a smirk on his face, Gary gave a carefree shrug before starting up his car. It was late, dark, and a fun idea. As he drove, Mark reached into his lap and squeezed his hard cock.

"For a straight guy, you're sexy as hell."

"I'm not sure how straight I'm feeling," he chuckled, stuck at a stoplight and using that time to give Mark's cock more strokes. He glanced in the rearview mirror and saw his naked sister sitting in the center of the back seat. "You doing okay?"

"I'm great!" she sang, glancing right and left in search of any drivers who might see her sitting naked in the backseat of her brother's car. She felt turned on and that felt annoying at the moment. As they pulled down Mark's street, he got dressed. Once he was out of the car, she squeezed through the gaps between the front seats. "Hi there!"

With his car still in park, Gary admired his sister's naked body lit up from the glow of a streetlamp and the dashboard lights. The splash of light showed off her small tits and the faint triangles from her bikini that still lingered from the summer. His eyes drifted across her stomach until they reached her thin strip of pubic hair. When his eyes reversed the gaze, he finished with noticing the cute smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes. "Fuck, you're beautiful," he said before putting the car into drive and easing down the residential street, past pools of light from street lamps that showed off her nudity again and again.

"And you are so sexy," she cooed, eyeing her brother's nakedness. She reached for his cock. She couldn't help it. She felt drawn to it. "I can't believe you did all those things. It was so sexy."

"I can't believe I did them either," he said while making sure that he came to a full and complete stop at a stop sign and scanning right and left. He wasn't going to break a single rule of the road and risk getting pulled over. Feeling his sister's hand on his hard cock felt surprising. He flashed her a smile. "I still can't believe you sucked my dick."

She giggled. "I guess that means that we're both cocksuckers."

"Yeah, let's not spread that around," he groaned, still wrestling with how much he had enjoyed doing that. As he turned towards home, he dared to rake a hand across his sister's bare chest. She let it happen and that made him feel good. "I don't want to be gay. I like girls too much."

"I don't think you're gay," she insisted, sensing how tense he was. She slipped his hand from her chest to between her legs. "You can't be gay if you still want this."

"Fuck, when did you turn into a pervert?"

"About the same time I caught my brother jerking off his best friend," she said and she meant it.

While she had always felt curious and interested in sex, something broke inside her once she saw that. It felt primal and instinctual. If her previously straight brother could touch another man's dick in front of her, then it felt like anything was possible! That single act had changed everything.

"I want this," she insisted, tugging on her brother's big, hard cock.

"Damn, Sue," he gasped, glad they were nearly home. On his internal Pervert-o-Meter, Gary tried to measure which felt more perverted - going gay or fooling around with his sister? Should sucking a nearly anonymous big, black cock count separately? He felt a dull ache returning to his loins as his sister gently tugged and pulled on his hard cock. "You should stop doing that."

"But you feel so good," she purred, having no intentions of stopping. "I want it."

Gary slowed as he neared their driveway, turned off his headlights, and coasted to a full stop on the far side of the drive. After rolling up the electric windows, he cut the engine. Except for the outside light by the front door, the house was dark. Mom and Dad were surely asleep.

"We should get in the backseat," his sister suggested.

"Suzanne!" he gasped, startled by the suggestion.

"Please? I'm so horny and really want this." She made sure his fingers were pressed between her legs so he could feel how horny she felt. It turned her on having her brother touching her down there. She hooked a hand around his neck and made him kiss her. "Let me go down on you, please?"

That kiss surprised him. Instead of feeling gross, it felt hot and sexy. He kissed her back and felt their tongues meet in the middle. Damn, it was crazy how good she kissed! Pulling away, he flashed her a smile. "Maybe I want to go down on you."

"Oh fuck," she gasped, grinding against his hand. "Don't tease me like that."

"I mean it. I love eating pussy."

"Stop it," she giggled, giving him a brief kiss. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Good," he said while shoving a finger deep inside of her hot, wet pussy. She felt so turned on and he wanted her. He kissed her cheek, her chin, and then the side of her neck. "I really do love eating pussy."

"We should get in the backseat again," she repeated before leading the way by climbing back there. She folded her empty seat forward, making it easier for her brother to join her.

"This is crazy," he said as he worked his way next to her. "We're in the friggin' driveway!"

"I know, but it's late and who's going to check on us?" The backseat of her brother's car felt like a safe little cocoon that wasn't part of the rest of the world. It didn't feel like the rules applied in the backseat of his car and they could do anything they wanted. She moved behind the driver's seat, nestled against the corner on that side of the car, put one foot on the floor, and opened her legs wide to her brother's eager stare. "Do you really like eating pussy?"

"Fuck yeah, I do," he assured her, kneeling on the floorboard behind the passenger seat, leaning over, and discovering this was a perfect position for doing exactly that. Between the front door light, a street lamp, and the brightness of a silvery moon gazing down at them, he was amazed at how well he could make out her pussy. After cupping her narrow ass in his head, he leaned in and shoved his tongue between the folds of her pussy, and started licking.

"Oh fuck!" she softly cooed, momentarily surprised by the intense ferocity of his attack. Her brother wasn't fucking around. He clearly loved pussy and knew what to do with it, too. This was a welcomed change from her former boyfriend as his tongue circled around her clit. "Do it, Gary," she whispered. "Eat your sister's pussy. Eat it good!"

Gary felt his heart pounding inside his chest as he did it. He heard every word she said and it thrilled him. This felt so fucking wrong and so perfectly right at the same time. He wanted that pussy all over his face. In fact, he wanted to eat her so well that she would always want him to do this to her. He wanted to ruin her for all other lovers, forever.

"Oh fuck!" Suzanne groaned as her orgasm marched towards her with amazing insistence. She fought back another guttural groan like the one she had made at the drive-in. She had to be quiet. While they were unlikely to get caught, there was always that chance, and it thrilled her. She felt the cracks beginning to happen to the dam inside of her and welcomed the release of her orgasm.

Her brother could feel it, too. He could sense her rapidly arriving orgasm and he felt accomplished for it, too. He wanted her to cum and he wanted her to cum harder than ever before. He wanted to feel her bucking against his face while he refused to stop eating her pussy.

"Yes!" she cried out louder than she intended as her orgasm arrived. At the same time, she dug her fingers into his thick mane of hair and held him against her pussy. "Oh-god! Oh-yes!" she cried out, grinding against his face as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed through her body. This felt like heaven itself to her. This felt perfect!

Grabbing beneath her knees, Gary forced her into a tight little ball with her pussy facing upward. He lapped at her pussy before pushing between her knees and giving her a peck on the lips. "Tell me I own this," he insisted, sliding back into place to lick her again. He stuck his tongue as deeply as he could inside her pussy before focusing again on her clit. He pulled up to demand, "Say it. Say, 'Gary owns my pussy.'"

"You do," she whimpered feeling that strange, uncontrollable sensation rolling through her again. He was going to make her cum again! "Gary owns my pussy!"

"Damn right I do," he said before surprising her again by shoving two fingers inside of her pussy while his tongue lashed at her clit. His sister's cunt felt hot, wet, and slippery. He watched the expression on her pretty face, a face that he knew so very well, and he could see the transformation happening inside her. He could see the glazed-over expression in her eyes as she started another orgasm. At that same moment, he felt her pussy clenching down on his probing fingers, too. He felt confident that he had accomplished his goal.

"Oh-fuck!" she cried out as her orgasm rolled through her, leaving her breathless and stunned. She gazed up at her brother's eyes as he kept his mouth buried against her upturned pussy. He looked so hot doing that and it felt so hot seeing her own brother staring down at her! Before she was overtaken by another orgasm, she managed one deep breath and a single sigh. "I love you."

Gary froze and pulled away from her pussy. "Wait, what the fuck did you just say?"

"I said I love how you do that, doofus."

"No, you didn't."

"It's true, though," she cooed, hoping to distract him from the words that had slipped out of her mouth. "I love how you eat my pussy."

"I can tell," Gary replied with a proud smile. Distraction successful.

She wasn't going to take a chance on him going back to his first question. "And I love that it's you doing it."

"Me?" he asked, licking her slit from her pussy to her clit before adding, "Meaning your brother." He repeated that lick. "You love that . . ." Another lick. ". . . it's your brother licking your pussy."

"His sister's pussy," she purred with a sly smile on her face. "Does it taste good?"

Gary groaned. On one hand, all of that sounded so fucked up! On the other hand, it was truthful, and he loved doing it. Suzanne tasted very good. Seeing his sister's face below him as he ate her pussy made it taste that much sweeter. He had no idea how many sins they were committing or how many laws they might be breaking and he didn't care. If this is what it meant to be a sinner and a criminal, sign him up!

"Keep eating," she cooed, proud that she had gotten to him where all he could do was moan. She ruffled her fingers through his hair as she gazed up at him. She could see the surrender in his eyes. "You love your sister's pussy, don't you?"