All Comments on 'Driving Home for Christmas'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nanobotnanobotover 10 years ago
Honesty

It might be just a character's ignorant opinion but men don't need to resort to each other because' women don't like to have sex as much as men do'...everybody is different! There is no perfect blanket generalization to cover this assumption. I like that your character's sometimes have to use social subterfuge to make each other comfortable but they need to come out of the closet about their bisexuality. Otherwise they are just using the men they have sex with as tools for fantasy. You have an easy realistic style that can connect with others, don't hide behind stereotypes. If you think men need honesty in their sex lives then, by George, give them honesty! They'll have more fun and you won't need to contrive reasons for their behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with nanobot. I think making at least Robert bisexual would make the story better somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Women sometimes want more sex than men!

As a woman, I can tell you that I want sex several times each day. I probably enjoy giving blow jobs more than I'm supposed to enjoy them. I get turned on when I do it and love to have a dick in my mouth often. My pussy also gets very wet and I cum during anal sex. I don't think I am supposed to enjoy that either. I am glad I don't follow the norms and will continue to enjoy an active and adventurous sex life. I guess the writer has been exposed to the wrong type of women. Some of us are quite happy to experiment and try new things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's enjoyable to read where father & son are honest with each other

I did not have that type of relationship with my dad he was always ready to put me down. I never talked to him about anything nor him to me only to point out my weakness. I had lived in the closet so long that I did not know there was a door knob. Finally I had sex with a couple of men and it was great. I'm married but that is it just a piece of paper no relationship. For a father and son to talk openly like this was refreshing to read. Made me somewhat envious.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy7 months ago

Cute I like this ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous